PDA

View Full Version : MJ - MTF Stochastic

Jessika
11-10-2009 02:57, 02:57 AM
I decided to start a new journal - .

To view related threads started by Spudfyre:

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-system-and-egies/61-trades-week.html
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-discussion/40-building-good-foundation-lessons-mister-bill-linda-bradford-raschke.html
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/bitcoin-talk-and-cryptocurrencies/158-ea-turn-loser-winner.html

To view related threads started by myself:

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/bitcoin-talk-and-cryptocurrencies/117-retracement-indior.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Begin using:

1. I use just Stochs and Price actions: no additional indior

2. Right now I use 10 Test accounts ( might change over the test interval ) each with slightly different rules.

3. In each test account I examine 18 Pairs
AUDJPY AUDUSD CADJPY CHFJPY EURCHF EURGBP EURJPY EURUSD GBPCAD GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPUSD NZDJPY NZDUSD USDCAD USDCHF USDDKK USDJPY
4. All of that is auto-traded - no manual interaction at all.

-- IMPORTANT --

1. A lot of the background can be found in the four Threads cited at first - so for anybody interested it's best to read them entirely.

2. No point in asking for any MetaTrader indiors or trading stuff: I'm NOT using MetaTrader but an own programmed system.

3. This are new evaluations so they may fail entirely - which doesn't have anything to do with Spud's MTF theory.

4. This is supposed to be mainly seen as an addition to the First Journal I started nearly a year ago.

I have no plan to post Specific setups - but just report some extra infos of a single individual trader using a highly complex auto-trading system - fundamental of what Spud shared

Jessika
10-10-2021 16:38, 04:38 PM
So I did my first moment.

1. No Account in negative.
2. 3 Accounts had no Trade till today

BEST account REPORT: a little more than 6%

had 27 Trades: only one was a true tragedy (this still happens https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666975.jpg

A few ideas:

* Guess it was one of those better days for the machine (don't know since it is a new testing period )

* 1/2 of those Entries where very exact - because of that I could have made considerably more using a different Balancing of those Units ( I split each commerce into 4 sub-trades and also the first one has only about 20% of those components. With an entry this little one is executed. If it works that well - I might alloe somewhat more to the first entrance )

* Notes on Number of transactions: 27 transactions are excellent however one must look at that a number of them are quite similar: just like on the article above at approximately 11:36

In the long run I might limit such into a singular entrance - which will decrease the profit but also lessen a potential loss.

ALL TOGETHER a superb start - but I would not expect it to last like this.

Below are the Account Statistic and the astrophe trade.

BTW: still open position as I wrote.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666975.jpg
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666976.jpg

Jessika
10-10-2021 17:58, 05:58 PM
Well, over night until midday I had an online connection breakdown.

So this awakened some pieces.

I used this to implement that option to filter similar transactions implementation at the exact same moment. Will test that also in comparison.

Had additionally some SL: The Account from Yesterday went down to 104857.43 Still exceptionally well.

Another Account took the overall lead: together together over 7 percent
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666977.jpg

Jessika
10-10-2021 19:19, 07:19 PM
Not much to say.

The execution of my Similar Pairs Filter was more complex as first thought.

So I programmed the Entire day. Following the Internet break down I also did not begin my own trading bots anymore.

Therefore no changes.

-----------------

I'd reset all of the Bots to 100.000 EUR Start Capital

I configured for many 10 Bots the new Similar Pairs Filter.

Hope I didn't introduce too many new bugs. Will see after this night.

All bots are now up and running.

That I aslo did some small other reconfiguration: splitting each commerce into 6 sub trades and gave the initial one more weight

Anyway - through the new Similar Pairs Filter I anticipate less trades - will have to see how that functions.

Jessika
10-10-2021 20:40, 08:40 PM
Loed already a few new bugs - fixed them.

Eliminated also 4 Pairs in my list - motive rather an increase in the spread across the European night.:
Removed: AUDCAD, EURAUD, AUDCAD, EURNZD which means I simply track 18 pairs per account.

Jessika
10-10-2021 22:01, 10:01 PM
3 Accounts - No Trade
3 Accounts slightly in Minus
4 Accounts in Plus

BEST Account: Almost 2 Percent up

TOTAL ACCOUNT REPORT: START Balance:100000 END Impact: 101954.90

Similar Pair Filter Appeared to have Functioned quite Nicely so far.

Had a brand new idea for slightly adjusting the Units size predied on Another Risk count alternative

Jessika
10-10-2021 23:21, 11:21 PM
Fixed several other bugs.

Implemented the new idea: additional new Risk Count option - nevertheless test for apparent bugs.

Depending on settings - This will further reduce the Unit Size but hopefully increase the overall profit.

If this works out as intended - I'm quite satisfied with the process so much - and can begin significant testing of the new stuff.

Jessika
10-11-2021 00:42, 12:42 AM
Some more programming - found a few more bugs that I fixed.

Have a good feeling most of it must be functioning again.

BTW: All negative Accounts moved into Profit.

Jessika
10-11-2021 02:03, 02:03 AM
Found some more bugs to fix. That's life.

Anyhow, this week were to numerous changes so I have to disregard any statistics.

Hope next week to resume Testing at a more appropriate manner.

All together I am quite satisfied with this weeks work. Have laid a nice base for the new test engine.

Jessika
10-11-2021 03:24, 03:24 AM
Closing down what for weekend.

Next week will probably be fun.

Really I am quite confident and will apply a subversion of the new things to one of my Live accounts too.

Beneath the Last Trade of this week - excellent entry so that not even the 2. Sub trade was triggered.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666977.jpg

Jessika
10-11-2021 04:45, 04:45 AM
AIM - FOR THE EXPERIMENT (per Best Account)

* RETURN: 150% Annually PROFIT
- Which calculates down to about 1.8 % per week compound.

* a minimum of: 15 Trades a week - more trades are better

* First Test Run 3 weeks until 4. Dec: Required End result: 105497.78
on best account.
Start 100000
Week 1 101800
Week 2 103632.4
Week 3 105497.78

mllpkboy
10-11-2021 06:05, 06:05 AM
Mj,

Will follow Together. I picked up Spuds Predictive MTF about a year ago. Demo trading and tweaking to my style of trading up until about August. Since August I went live with it and still demo trade too (very aggressive on the demonion ). I think your 150% is do able. The shorter time frames is exactly what I have been successful at. 15,5,1m

Jessika
10-11-2021 07:26, 07:26 AM
Hi swenk,

I'm honored for you very first post https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666979.png

Appears we are both on a similar way. I also came across Spud's thread about 1 year ago.

Actually was quite lucky that at the time Spud had start posting again after a year of absence.

After mixed results at the beginning - I received my system to a very profitable way.

The major thing I don't like is I squeezed so much that I obtained just very few trades - that needs a high leverage.

So with my new testing I hope to maintain a fantastic win/loss ration and increase the number of trades.

Also a did a lot of re-programming and tidy up of my coding.

For next year I intend to change all of my trading on MTF Stochs systems.

Hi swenk - do you maintain statistic of your trading - such as number of trades, success, failure and so forth...

mllpkboy
10-11-2021 08:47, 08:47 AM
MJ,

I shall compile my stats out of the demonion and live accounts over the weekend and place back here by Sunday evening US time zone. I know the challenge for me has been the lack of time that's needed in the front of the screen to ch all the transactions manually. I trade 8 pairs actively and observe 4 more to total 12. I know the strike rate is very high and consistent with all the setup the MTF provides me. Due to other obligations (day job) the Asian session is where the bulk of my time has been spent during the first months of trading the MTF installment. Though I could definitely see and record all the installations during the Euro and NY session that I did not have the time to spend in these areas. Since August I have been able to capture a few key hours of trading these areas where
more volume is present. From what I have traded and listed it's quite satisfying to find that the functionality no matter what kind of market leadership it is.
Will be back Sunday

Jessika
10-11-2021 10:08, 10:08 AM
Swenk Thank you,

looking forward to your data up to now.

My situation is a bit different than yours: I don't work a other job and also my trading is fully automatized.

That Has advantages and disadvantages.

One of the downsides is that my'system' lacks the mind indior and consequently has to work on pre-defined complex rules for entry and exit. Due to that I miss out rather a lot of profit because'human judgment' of a particular scenario is missing.

The positive side is: I will trade 24 hours and sleep like a regular individual. Also the rules and filters may be so complied that it would not be possible doing it manual - this is actually the case.

Recently I did apply something like an alert - that I could use to get me moving in a similar way but with manual interaction.

Anyhow, my goal was always completely automatized trading and Spud's basic idea has proven to be very workable.

Wish you all the very best for next week

and we can profit from our different egies of the exact same standard trading thought.

Jessika
10-11-2021 11:28, 11:28 AM
Coded a complete new Time Scheduler.

This isn't immediately needed but gives me a new flexible means of completely shutting down for a certain time period - such as news time or or weekends. Before I just had Weekends execution block but not full shutdown.

I hope it works as intended since I can not test it sufficient on weekends. Will see tomorrow.

ANYWAY -- looking forward to the coming week.

mllpkboy
10-11-2021 12:49, 12:49 PM
MJ,

Here are some quick stats in the 8 weeks I have been reside with the MTF

150 trades taken
135 wins
15 losses
account favorable 19 percent

Demo account which I stated was traded aggressively
12 weeks
217 trades
210 wins
7 losses
account favorable 395% (I don't personally feel that this is true account of the type of trading I normally do with the dwell currency.) I had a lot more risk in these trades. Only used for testing certain settings and filter work that's evolving and is always a work in progress.
This week I will post a few trades taken live (period, entrance, and results). That will allow you to see a few of my results. Hopefully this will improve or satisfy some unknowns with in this system. My your week be rewarding.

Jessika
10-11-2021 14:10, 02:10 PM
Thank you swenk,

If you don't mind I've a few queries:

1. Which pairs did you trade
2. How come you've reside in 8 weeks 15 looser and in demo in 12 weeks only 7
What makes the difference.

All together you seem to get a marginally better win/loss ration than I ( which is expected by manual trading).

mllpkboy
10-11-2021 15:31, 03:31 PM
Hey MJ,

Primary pairs: AU, AJ, EU, EJ, GU, UCAD, UJ, EGBP
Minor: GJ, NU, NJ, UCHF,

Since my trading period is sometime limited to Asian I trade AU, AJ, EJ, EU

I've a tendency to micro manage my live account sometimes (bad habit) than this demonion I put a 15 to 25 pip TP and move on. My stop loss is always set 10 pips above the top of the candle that was part of my entry setup.

Trades where recorded live at opening of market
UCAD 0:15 S @ 1.0535 TP 17
EU 2:05 S @1.4955 TP 4 Exited due to absence of momentum in 4:05
EU 2:25 S @1.4954 TP 5 Much like above
Sunday day trading can be tricky at best sometimes with deficiency of momentum. MJ has been a element in a number of your win or loss rate?

Additional entrance's marked:
AU 02:00 S @.9349
AU 7:25 S @.9348
UCHF 0:15 S @ 1.0089 bad momentum with this pair Time of this market.

One other monitoring in trading this MTF is when you've got a established trend I'm more likely to liven up the TP and SL when going against the trend together with the positioning of this lengthier tf stoch. Will check back later this day

Jessika
10-11-2021 16:51, 04:51 PM
Due swenk,

Sunday day trading could be tricky at best occasionally with insufficient momentum. MJ has been a element in some of your win or loss rate?
not really. However, I Stop minding new transactions Fridays at 16:00 GMT -- in the hope some open Trade will nevertheless shut prior weekend.

I have to say that until now I didn't assess the win/loss ration according to different trading occasions.

However, I might do this in the future to find out whether there's a difference.

I typically exchange around the clock 24 hours (start trading Mondays at 4:00 GMT until Fridays 16:00 GMT).

Swenk your entry times over is that GMT or how much -

EU 2:05 S @1.4955 TP 4 Exited due to absence of momentum at 4:05
EU 2:25 S @1.4954 TP 5 Much like above Do you frequently enter another trade of the identical Pair whereas the first is still available?

---------------------------------------

I post-phoned my statistic start once again - as I had an idea of quite a huge change in my own code.

mllpkboy
10-11-2021 18:12, 06:12 PM
Mj,

-6 GMT ( I am central time zone US)
When I get the identical entrance criteria there'll be a second order ahead of the 1st is closed. I have had up to 3 entrance orders within a 45 minute time span.

mllpkboy
10-11-2021 19:33, 07:33 PM
Closing recorded entries for 11/16

EU 9:50 S @ 1.4986
CHFJ 9:50 S @ 88:96
GJ 9:55 S @ 149.96 did not fill
GJ 12:40 B @ 149.22
AU 21:20 S @ .9394
NU 21:35 S @ .7505
GU 21:30 S @ 1.6857

MJ this is pretty much the average of trades it's picking up daily. Will continue to post this week to validate the average of entries. I only caught 1/3 of these moves.

Jessika
10-11-2021 20:54, 08:54 PM
Closing recorded entrances for 11/16

AU 21:20 S @ .9394
NU 21:35 S @ .7505
GU 21:30 S @ 1.6857 Just to point out a gap: when I started this thread I would allow 3 similar trades in this limited period of time. Together with my new Similar Pair filter I wouldn't start a second place with a comparable Base or Quote Currency in a specified time period. At the moment I use 45 minutes.

So if AU was still open - I wouldn't implement NU nor GU in the case above.

This does reduce the profit quite a bit - but that I had instances when a transfer in one specific currency triggered a couple of unlucky pairs.

Well, it is only one thing which I play around at the present time.

I really started of with a couple of looser (which is not fine ) but that's life.

mllpkboy
10-11-2021 22:15, 10:15 PM
11/17 recorded trades:

AU 5:30 B @ .9325
UCAD 12:30 S @ 1.0576

Two trades taken live this afternoon
EU 13:05 B @ 1.4898 S/L 1.488 T/P 1.4922 Loss -15
GU 14:25 B @ 1.6763 S/L 1.6744 T/P 1.6796 33

Few entries today.

Jessika
10-11-2021 23:35, 11:35 PM
Two transactions taken live this morning
EU 13:05 B @ 1.4898 S/L 1.488 T/P 1.4922 Loss -15
GU 14:25 B 1.6763 S/L 1.6744 T/P 1.6796 33

Few entries today.

Hello swenk,

First: thanks for your input -- by how your final input was helpful: as it comprised your S/L and T/P setting and the outcome - so that I can check this in my charts.

Decision BTW: maybe if you just post the transactions you take LIVE (don't bother about the demonion ) - with ENTRY, S/L, T/P and outcome - could be quite valuable. I love to follow / re-check that in my charts

some QUESTIONS to both reside transactions:

1. QUESTION: How do you choose S/L and T/P space??

2. QUESTION: what setting for the stoch do you use PriceLine and OriginLine (do you also use the Rope??)

1. Trade: EU 13:05 B @ 1.4898 S/L 1.488 T/P 1.4922 Loss -15

S/L = 1.4898 -1.488 = 18Pips
T/P = 1.4922 - 1.4898 = 24Pips

3. QUESTION: WHY do you own a Loss of -15 in case your S/L was 18 pips away???

2. Trade: GU 14:25 B 1.6763 S/L 1.6744 T/P 1.6796 33

S/L = 1.6763 -1.6744 = 19Pips
T/P = 1.6796 - 1.6763 = 33Pips

hi swenk, I have got an issue:

your very first trade was taken on Nov 17th, Pair: EUR/USD in 13:05 BUY - Execution Price 1.4898

Should I place my charts to: GMT -6

I obtained this screen below. The yellow gross should function as entry period and price?????

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15291873421014374126.jpg

Jessika
10-12-2021 00:56, 12:56 AM
Well, I'm just getting myself ready for next week to keep this thread and my live trading.

My Test I plan to Begin with 11 Exam accounts

mllpkboy
10-12-2021 02:17, 02:17 AM
Mj,

Apologize for Falling out past year. Life has a way of altering ones plans even once you have the best intentions. Any way a new year with new opportunities. The past couple of months has largely been down time for family, reviewing and reading a few of the egies through 09. I have gotten a number of this substance out to a programmer to help with stream lining the entries hoping this is going to be the beginning of the semi auto EA. Within my review specific time intervals of this session are consistently producing the best results as you probably know with the MTF Stoch. Will hopefully be able to post some results soon. Take care

Tim

Jessika
10-12-2021 03:38, 03:38 AM
Hi swenk,

No difficulty for falling out a while last year.

Anyway - I started to get back to live trading and a few demo testing.

Gt; I have gotten some of this substance out to a developer to help with flow lining the entries hoping this is going to be the beginning of the semi auto EA.

That seems really exciting - want you all the very best for it.

Gt; Throughout my review certain time periods of this session are always producing the best results since you probably know using the MTF Stoch.

I never really made a suitable Statistic about different time periods and Spud's MTF.

I trade 24 hours.

Gt; Will hopefully have the ability to post some results soon.

I am sure interested in this: particularly with Entrance time plus TP / SL settings.

-------------------------------------

This week is more or less a test jogging. Hope to begin next week correctly.

My main test aim will be still the same: Increase the number of weekly transactions - but keeping the fantastic win/loss ration.

Anyway - for a favorable note to begin the year:

Best test account created over 2 percent since yesterday.

Jessika
10-12-2021 04:58, 04:58 AM
BTW:

Here are my current 14 pairs I use for Live and Demo trading for Spud's MTF:

AUDJPY
AUDUSD
EURCHF
EURGBP
EURJPY
EURUSD
GBPCHF
GBPJPY
GBPUSD
NZDUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDDKK
USDJPY

Jessika
10-12-2021 06:19, 06:19 AM
Decided to post-phone my live trading a couple of months - and concentrate on new testing.

Additionally, since it is over 1 year because I read Spud's threads - I think it is good to restudy it.

With a number of the experience gathered within this past year - I would discover some new insight - when I re-read - Spud himself.

Largely: https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/bitcoin-talk-and-cryptocurrencies/233-help-needed-help.html

It's never bad to Return to basic.

--------------------------

Also I programmed a new variant of MTF Stoch Bot -- based in my innovative one - however did simplify certain things for speed reason

- ( e.g. maximum Time Frame Level I reduced to 4 - the old one had 6)
- Added a second OriginLine2 option - maybe for different filtering

- Removed all my innovative Units size calculation and proceed to get a simpler option.
( main reason - it only worked good at certain levels. And has been having a lot of code and calculations -- and I still have the Forex trading system anyway)

Jessika
10-12-2021 07:40, 07:40 AM
My re-reading of Spud's threads after about 1 year old trading, programming experience of a related system is a very fruitful thing -

I recommend it to anybody who trades Spud's MTF Stochs related systems for maybe 6 month or longer.

1. Many things I did not really know - or just overlooked when I first studied Spud's threads are significantly simpler to know - and considerably clearer.

2. Other items I had not noticed at all a year ago

The year experience with manual trading, programming related Bots and these matters - are surely a fantastic advantage by re-reading and trying to comprehend Spud's thoughts.

After more THANK you Spud for freely sharing - ( in case you ever pop in to this thread.)

-----------------------

consequence of my re-reading the basic is that I do a new Bot - incooperating some of the things I missed a year ago and also closer to Spud's authentic PMTF stochs thought.

Not sure if it is going to work better than my used advanced bot - however, the hope is that it plays similar great but generates more transactions.

mllpkboy
10-12-2021 09:01, 09:01 AM
MJ,

A couple live transactions and closed this evening
AU Buy @ 92.51 s/l 15 t/p 25 took off pin bar setting above D/2 The stoch pattern I've modified was setting in the 10/20 range.
GU BUY @ 1.6071 s/l 20 t/p 30 took of pin and engulfing pattern placing over weekly with stoch @ 10/20 range. Still entering manually ought to have an update from the programmer this week.

anilagb
10-12-2021 10:21, 10:21 AM
Swenk - I wanted to drop you a PM but I do not think you have triggered accepting PM's.

Lux

PS: Sorry into the OP for the invasion.

mllpkboy
10-12-2021 11:42, 11:42 AM
Lux, Ought to Be good to go

Swenk

Jessika
10-12-2021 13:03, 01:03 PM
MJ,

A few live trades and closed this day
AU Buy @ 92.51 s/l 15 t/p 25 removed trap pub setting above D/2 The stoch pattern I have altered was putting from the 10/20 range.
GU BUY @ 1.6071 s/l 20 t/p 30 took of snare and engulfing pattern placing above weekly with stoch @ 10/20 range. Still entering manually should have an upgrade from the developer nowadays.

Swenk
hi swenk,

Good hearing from you.

Only a couple of question:

What can you mean by: The stoch pattern I have altered was putting from the 10/20 range.

Still entering manually should have an upgrade from the developer this week. Just out of interest: how will your'program' work.
Which parameters do you have included there.

BTW: if you add to your trades the ExecutionTime - that is useful if one needs to recheck it. - also I liked in the post last year that you used to post the outcome of it. Together with the posting above it isn't absolutely clear in case it had been a profit or a loss.

--

My re-reading of Spud's basic was really useful.

Anyhow - I will have the ability to start some testing tomorrow.

mllpkboy
10-12-2021 14:24, 02:24 PM
Mj,

What can you mean by: The stoch pattern I have altered was setting from the 10/20 range. I'm utilizing the 20/5/5 lw set up of the 14/1/1 to cut a lot of the noise on the 5 and 15m tf. The DME_HM_5stoch is used with just the 15 second line being active. The 10/20 range is where the stochs are coming from and rising.

AU 4:15 buy on pin bar 92.51 was a triumph
GU 4:30 buy on engulfing 1.6071 was a triumph

Will keep you posted on the programing
I'll probably have time to post some trades later on this day

Swenk

Jessika
10-12-2021 15:45, 03:45 PM
Thanks swenk,

awaiting hearing more of you.

Jessika
10-12-2021 17:05, 05:05 PM
I am moving broker -- so all testing out of my side will be on hold for at least 3 month.

Jessika
10-12-2021 18:26, 06:26 PM
This will be still on hold for a few month since my broker shift takes longer than expected.

Jessika
10-12-2021 19:47, 07:47 PM
Well, for different reason I began to trade manually in mid Oct 2010.

No plans to keep this journal any shortly.

Jessika
10-12-2021 21:08, 09:08 PM
I was thinking that a bit how I'll do this:

1. My plan would be to post once a day or so a little statistic of the top overall account (based on Balance and NetAsset Value).

2. And from Time to time per total statistic.

3. Screen Shots are usually GMT 1

BTW: Start Amount of all 10 accounts was yesterday late night 100.000 EURO. ( from time to time I might reset them)

--------------------------------

Below is my best account so far: more than 3 percent

Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:44:35 gt; BUY ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE!!! Pair: USD/DKK lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:01:36 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: GBP/USD lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 02:35:09 gt; BUY ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: CAD/JPY lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:34:08 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: EUR/NZD lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:12:08 gt; BUY ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: AUD/USD lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:39:08 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: USD/CAD lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:10:10 gt; BUY ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: NZD/USD lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:11:07 gt; BUY ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: AUD/USD lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:34:08 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: EUR/AUD lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:35:10 gt; BUY ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: USD/JPY lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:44:10 gt; BUY ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: GBP/JPY lt;-lt;
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:36:06 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: USD/JPY lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:36:05 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: AUD/JPY lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:36:08 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: NZD/JPY lt;-lt;-
Debug Log: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:48:09 gt; SEL ExecuteNewOrder NEW TRADE !!! Pair: NZD/USD lt;-lt;-

Below among the entries
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666973.jpg
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528666974.jpg