PDA

View Full Version : I need an EA Coded

piluco64
10-16-2009 03:02, 03:02 AM
Hi everybody,
I need an EA for metatrader 4.

In the midnight of my broker, the EA should buy or sell - instantaneous implementation - (buy whether the candle of the prior afternoon was bullish, sell whether the candle of the prior afternoon was bearish). On Monday EA should think about the candle of Friday.
From the EA that I should be able to place:
TakeProfit
StopLoss
TrailingStop
Lot

If make profit is achieved, EA will shut the position for the afternoon. However, if stoploss is attained, EA will start a second order - pending order - which is inverse to the prior one (sell if the preceding one was buy, buy whether the previous one was sell).
TakeProfit
StopLoss
TrailingStop
Lot

If make profit is achieved, EA will shut the position for the afternoon. However, if stoploss is attained, EA will start a third order - pending order - which is inverse to the prior one (buy if the previous one was sell, sell if the previous one was buy).
TakeProfit
StopLoss
TrailingStop
Lot

That is all. Who could write this EA?

Thanx ahead of

fabrizio

guixxe1594
12-24-2021 03:20, 03:20 AM
Tkimble's daily system sounds almost exactly like yours:

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-system-and-egies/104-trading-journal.html

piluco64
12-24-2021 04:41, 04:41 AM
But I have some trouble using the window of this EA...I do not know the settings. . .and there's an error error#130 invalid cease order send mistake 130
Can u help me please?

thanx

piluco64
12-24-2021 06:02, 06:02 AM
Great!!!!

Thanx a lot....exactly what I'm Searching to get

fabrizio