PDA

View Full Version : Analyse MT4 trades executed by trailing stop and Stop Loss

Hache2390
09-16-2018 23:48, 11:48 PM
I need to teach a group of couples on cash management and risk management as a community service for a social venture. I am not a coder.
I will love if I am directed to this Indior. I am ready to test it, if any programmer wishes to code this indior.

28 non-exotic symbols are used on percentage or demo account.
Two eduors (like me) will be providing them free practical lessons to less experienced traders.
The other teacher is using an EA, attached to every one of those 28 charts, to exchange a trending platform (not manually). Management is specified by the EA which is placing Take Profit and Trailing Point. EA is placing TP worth but not utilizing Stop reduction by placing 0. So monitoring stop is functioning just like a profit taker and break-even maker in case the prices reverse.
The aim is: If volatility is high at the time of entrance, the TP is achieved. If not modest profit is created. Only 1 trade per symbol is allowed for an open position. If the logo closes and enters a trade , then only it can re-enter as many times as it makes profit or loss. Lots are Constant. Lots aren't changed and no martingale is allowed.
As a teacher assigned to teach risk management, my job would be to edue the retirees as to how efficiently this Trailing Stop is functioning and how it can be improved upon? For this I would need screenshot and Performance Analyser for both (a) Orders concluded as trading history (b) Open Orders in progress - showing it visually over the chart.
Trading History must show the concessions (a) hitting Accept Profit (b) hitting Trailing Stop due to Spread /Slippage (c) carrying a reverse turn (d) Duration by stamping date: time: minutes: seconds for each trade.
This information is necessary to analyse how spreads/slippage affect trading performance and what triggered drawdown.
The possibility of pupils attending the free classes is 100. The indior is going to be used by all of the classes.
Should I use VPS to possess 100 activations? Will utilizing EA and indior on each chart pressure CPU use? Please advise.