PDA

View Full Version : One Good Pin Bar Indior

amelanchiema
09-19-2018 23:51, 11:51 PM
While I'm not busy on forums and tent to prevent reading any information regarding trading styles or choices besides my own, I can assure you that there's a well-known and many overlooked setup that with the right conditions does work over 70% of the period and it is called PINBAR. You have to understand how to filter them out and you wont receive only 2 to 5 on D1 and joined mo, lots of trades and thats on 21 pairs. But hey, 4 good trades with good RR brings me good return and I'm happy with that!

I've probably spent good 1 - 2 years testing over 60 decades of data to think of set of rules which operate and then forward analyzed themsetups don't appear that often, but when they do, they operate.

I do everything manually, and while it is not a problem to test 20 - 40 charts at the end of the afternoon, it becomes a hassle to do that each 4 hours. I'm not a developer man and that is why I put this up information - to find a fantastic developer and to make.

Not one of the existing price action or candlestick indiors offer any required filters or characteristics which are needed for positive outcome, well.... No wonder ....

If you're out there, and then you understand how to program and you're okay to sign NDA and retain information to yourself, we may have something to assemble together.