PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin Now and What is Next

miner79
03-01-2018 06:58, 06:58 AM
Hello men,

This thread was made to discuss BITCOIN.

Do you believe in bitcoin? I am maybe not the cryptocurrencies, but notably BTC.

Do you trade bitcoin? What works / does not work, does it come under analysis? What's its role in Forex?

Let's discuss. Ideas and also of course trading, this is Forex Market.
My ideas I shall write below.

The only request would be to honor the opinions of the others.
Thank you. Sincerely, George
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/15247866841261212163.jpg

miner79
12-21-2021 15:16, 03:16 PM
It would appear that Bitcoin is a topic that is worn-out.
But there are a lot more questions than answers...
Despite the fact that numerous clones of all bitcoin quite spoiled its reputation, BTC is still at the ranks and has followers.
Personally, I tend to think in Bitcoin, specifically, to believe that it'll stay with us for a long moment. There are more and more trading egies everyday based on bitcoin trading, however I have not traded it yet, it's like a horse to get me.
If you trade, please share your expertise.

George

Arturo94
12-21-2021 16:36, 04:36 PM
Hello. I agree with you about the BTC subject. Now - the slogan of the BTC at all time. A lot of traders try to come across signs or signals for trading BTC however almost all them, I think, open the trade with thought not or now. This moment becomes true once you find out some people of something (i.e. Bitcoin) if something happens more then half your attention by TV, friends, the world wide web, ect. After this stage you invest in BTC and think I am not in this fashion.
Therefore, I don't assume that BTC can dropped his popularity. I guess it decrease and will increase such as waves operate.
The main distinction is in faith. So, in what exactly do you think?

caveraces
12-21-2021 17:57, 05:57 PM
I really don't trade bitcoin, but I have been using it to get money transfers. With the volatility, it's a sketchy process for now. I have come out uptrend or alright by timing my trades.
It's very convenient and takes about ten minutes, way better than a bank wire. I believe that it has a future but not until the volatility smooths out. And I believe that bitcoin itself won't be the end game. You will find cheaper, and faster coins already out with much more. Adoption by retailers is what will create a winner. Right now it's bitcoin.

idp7
12-21-2021 19:18, 07:18 PM
Is there a way to go into stocks from cryptos such as BTC, with no dollar conversion? It looks like this would be the best hedge when items get volatile.

alicay9389
12-21-2021 20:39, 08:39 PM
It'd seem that Bitcoin is already a worn-out topic. But still there are a lot more questions than answers... in spite of the fact that numerous clones of bitcoin quite spoiled its reputation, BTC remains in the rankings and has followers. Personally, I tend to think in Bitcoin, namely, to believe that it will stay for quite a while with us. There are an increasing number of trading egies everyday predied bitcoin trading, but I haven't traded it it's just like a dark horse to get me. Please share your expertise, should you trade. George Until now I have no expertise on it' but from the previous couple of months I track this pair so keenly.

lauranavalok
12-21-2021 22:00, 10:00 PM
Hey DaveP648,
Regrettably, I don't believe it is possible at this stage, and since there's no real association sitting behind the Bitcoin, this process will probably likely be possible in the near future.

miner79
12-21-2021 23:20, 11:20 PM
Hello. I agree with you . Now or never - the BTC at all time's motto. A lot of traders attempt to come across signs or signs for trading BTC however virtually all them, I think, open the commerce with idea never or now. This moment becomes true once you find out a few population of something (i.e. Bitcoin) if something happens more then half of your attention by TV, friends, the world wide web, ect. You spend in BTC and think I am not in this trend. Thus, I do not suppose that BTC can lost his recognition. I suppose... Personally I tend to think in Bitcoin, specifically, to think that it'll stay with us for a long time. Now it's 8695 usd for 1 BTC. Personally, it pretty much.
Of course, what to compare with.
If you examine the chart, it creates the feeling that BTC is trying to turn into an ordinary trading forex market tool.

miner79
12-22-2021 00:41, 12:41 AM
https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1524786686884565327.jpg

miner79
12-22-2021 02:02, 02:02 AM
I do not trade bitcoin, but I have been using it to get cash transfers. With the volatility, it's a sketchy procedure for the time being. I have come out alright by timing my transactions during a lull or uptrend. It's quite convenient and requires approximately ten minutes better than a bank wire. I think that it has a future but not until the volatility smooths out. And I think that bitcoin itself will not be the end game. There are cheaper, and quicker out with more. Adoption by retailers is what's going to produce a winner. Right now... 100% agree. Payments are rather fast, personal, which can be quite convenient in trader existence...
Adoption by retailers is what's going to produce a winner. Now it's bitcoin. https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1524786679.png

miner79
12-22-2021 03:23, 03:23 AM
quote Until now I have no experience on it' but in the previous few months I track this pair so keenly. Same with me. . Right now I have buddies (traders) that were trading for approximately six months with BTC. They say it is quick, easy and profitable.
But I'm old school, still watching, exactly like you. Not that I do not trust it, maybe volatility is thing, as Pipfu said previously?

juaritt
12-22-2021 04:43, 04:43 AM
Blockchain is the bomb, BTC gaming is an distortion of the usefulness of the technology.

caveraces
12-22-2021 06:04, 06:04 AM
I'm utilizing a gdax account for a car to park FX capital. I have 50% in USD. Fdic secured, and readily available for transfer. Another 50 percent is having a possibly shady legit broker. That way if I get ripped off, it is only half. I believe my broker is legit. Time will tell.

alyps
12-22-2021 07:25, 07:25 AM
I believe that in such risks, whenever there's a possibility (50 percent) to not return the invested money, it is not worth even considering such choices.
Do I believe in further development? If the news that Google will prohibit advertising crypto quite significantly affected the crypto-currencies, then I'm not sure that after action by Google, bitcoin along with other crypto-currencies will be hot.
I do not support such radical measures of this global Internet giant, because there are far more important problems in the services supplied by this business.
Now bitcoin is on support around 8000. And there is a possibility that it will rise to 11000, but I do not understand what can increase the price of bitcoin.

Lor4stero
12-22-2021 08:46, 08:46 AM
For me personallypersonally, bitcoin and some crypto currency isn't anything. I consider blockchain's creation important for us, than crypto-currencies. By blockchain so lots of usefulness we could take. It can be used by us in payment systems, use instead SWIFT, for information computation and storage and much more, for record exchange. And I believe that blochkchain is your long run. If only our planet lovers of prohibitions do not decide that this is evil and won't decide to ban it.

miner79
12-22-2021 10:07, 10:07 AM
For me, bitcoin and some other crypto currency is nothing whatsoever. I believe the creation of blockchain more significant for us, than crypto-currencies. By many usefulness that is blockchain we can take. We can utilize it in payment systems, use instead SWIFT, for information computation and storage and much more, for record exchange. And I think that blochkchain is your future. If our planet lovers of prohibitions do not determine that this is evil and won't make a decision to ban it. Blockchain https://www.forexsoutheast.asia/attachments/1524786679.png

idp7
12-22-2021 11:27, 11:27 AM
Agree whole-heartedly. Blockchain is THE thing. These guys are employing blockchain to the game of cricket such as: http://community.chainblx.com/t/making-decentralized-cricket-community/108/9

miner79
12-22-2021 12:48, 12:48 PM
How do you enjoy more and more crypto prohibitions?

Who in the Topic, please discuss.
Who benefits from the minimal price tag of cryptos?
All of the most developed countries in the world prohibit cryptocurrency.
Why?

miner79
12-22-2021 14:09, 02:09 PM
More and more I believe part of the audience. Needs to closely control, I mean each measure, each cent.
They simply don't like cryptos, they need to invest billions to control it ...