PDA

View Full Version : BoJ Rate Decision and Fukui speaks at 1:30 EST

cmojo
02-15-2007 19:24, 07:24 PM
There's a 50/50 chance the rates going up. .
Anyone know when it generally is published? I assume that they don't publish a time so they can release it when they're darn ready to, but some guesses?

migava
11-25-2021 17:48, 05:48 PM
http://www3.turkishpress.com/i-e/SGE...lt-181x245.jpg
Not only does Fukui tip the market with his words, he's perhaps the most suitably named central banker in the world.

Lol, that is kinda funny

Oxmia
11-25-2021 19:09, 07:09 PM
for you too! I have only gone brief eurjpy - check my other thread.

oxmlabe13
11-25-2021 20:30, 08:30 PM
So I thought I was a barber man I was evaporating!

Who eurjpy probably aint a bad play, the BOJ has to buy back that yen sometime soon

Oxmia
11-25-2021 21:51, 09:51 PM
man I was fading so much last night I thought I was a barber!

That eurjpy probably aint a bad play, the BOJ has to buy back that yen sometime shortly We'll see how it ends up. There's a setup in the cadjpy.

GemelmioM
11-25-2021 23:11, 11:11 PM
Http://www3.turkishpress.com/i-e/SGE...lt-181x245.jpg
Does Fukui trick the market with his words, he's possibly the very appropriately named central banker in the world.

abcap
11-26-2021 00:32, 12:32 AM
Not only does Fukui tip the market together with his words, he's perhaps the very suitably termed central banker in the world.
LOL. I can see he's two palms in the film aswell.

mobamman
11-26-2021 01:53, 01:53 AM
1 Attachment(s)
Which fib did I miss this time!
Was extended at 234.00 on PB/BUOB break long before the statement and asleep when it happened, position came through it rather well, still awaiting 240

Why 233.50-70? =-RRB- Though it was a terrific buy again at the lows =-RRB- not fib,,. . ,
. .but simply good support level or price pivot.
Remember resistance turning support and vice versa? ... the simple and simple stuff.
Do not over complie trading with fib or alternative indiors...

R

jjcm161
11-26-2021 03:14, 03:14 AM
What I find interesting about threads such as those is that pre-news release, their brother and everyone is proclaiming which way the market is going to go. I swear -- their brother and each n00b gets on here with just two articles talking about the market is going to go.

Heck, a few men and women are asking what they should do.

Folks, if you are going to try it, seriously, possibly, a) give me your cash. I'll gladly send you my mailing address( or b) go to Las Vegas, Reno, lt;pick your favorite gambling spotgt;, and go at it. God knows there is some hot chicks there who will gladly fill you up with liquor at the same time you throw your hard earned cash away...

Funny how nobody is posting much in this thread now...

You can not forecast the markets, people. When will you learn?

cmojo
11-26-2021 04:35, 04:35 AM
What I find interesting about threads like those is that pre-news discharge, everyone and their brother is proclaiming how the market is going to go. I swear -- every n00b and their brother has on here with two posts talking about the market is going to go.

Heck, a couple men and women are asking what they need to do.

Folks, if you're going to do this, seriously, possibly, a) give me your cash. I will gladly send you my mailing address, or b) go to Las Vegas, Reno, lt;select your favourite gambling spotgt;, and go at it. God knows there's some hot chicks there that will gladly fill you up with liquor at the same time you throw your hard earned cash off...

Funny how nobody is posting much in this thread today...

You can not forecast the markets, folks. When will you ever learn?
I think that it is interesting to read these predictions, it stimulates debate concerning the slowing release (the current underlying market factors). I personally trade agnostic into the direction of the markets... whatever I think I may know more about the direction of the markets I generally discover they behave unexpectedly. I think that the speculation is interesting, it makes me excited for the discharge and is a fantastic way to pass the time while the clock is still ticking.

I believe it will be n00bish to follow somebody's market predictions, unless they seem to really have a knack for being correct... but expecting somebody else's view is at your own risk. I'd rather be more.

Mayipk99
11-26-2021 05:55, 05:55 AM
What I find interesting about threads like those is that pre-news discharge, everyone and their brother is proclaiming how the market is going to go. I swear -- each n00b and their brother gets on here with just two articles talking about the market is going to go.

Heck, a couple people are asking what they need to do.

People, if you're going to try it, seriously, possibly, a) give me your money. I will gladly send you my mailing address( or b) go to Las Vegas, Reno, lt;pick your favorite gaming spotgt;, and go at it. God knows there is some hot chicks there that will fill you up with spirits at the same time you throw your hard earned money away...

Funny how no one is posting much in this thread today...

You can not predict the markets, people. When will you learn?

While I agree with what Mr T says...I must point out however one wants to have some notion about what's more likely than not in the market especially....for example....since that is the thread on the BOJ event....You knew they were not going to cut the rates (knew mean highly improbable that is!!) . . .so discount that scenario....then if they raise rates that means the yen pairs would fall....BUT the pairs had already gained through the last week or so and it looked like the market was expecting the rate increase....so. . .going short the pairs that you would have to get an extremely conservative entry point....so the only hight probability trade that has been available was that the pairs would gain in value over the few hours after after the event...(I'm not saying you could not have made money at the initial spike down right after the initial proposal. . .but theres a slightly different issue)

Now no one will be right 100% of the time (that is for God!!) Nobody will likely be right 80% of the time...(that is for the disciples). . .The trick is to get the proper security systems working when U are wrong....and always stack the odds in your favor....

I recall that I was having a conversation with a consistently profitable trader once...(and I'm not certain of its exact accuracy as we were in a pub so give and take a few numbers. . .but the moral still sticks!!) Where he goes...I'm correct 16 percent of the time....my goal is to be like the person who coached me in everything I understand....he was right 24% of the time!!!!! ....what makes him profitable is the security he uses by stacking the odds in his favor for those times he is right. .

Point is....Trade what u see....not everything you think you see or what you would like to see....but in case what u see is wrong....make sure you have the security mecs. Set up

oxmlabe13
11-26-2021 07:16, 07:16 AM
The BoJ increases rates the yen falls. They don't raise rates (improbable ) that the yen falls a lot further.