PDA

View Full Version : Bet on the Direction

albasolmok
03-07-2010 22:47, 10:47 PM
The fxRoulette EA: (nearly a pure martingale EA execution )
Lots of discussion indies the market trends - moves in a direction and keeps moving in that direction. The attached EA permits you to wager that when the market goes in a direction, it will continue in that direction. Features of this EA:
- Start a trading round by simply shing the bullet to the square. Unless you let it, it will not go.
- This implements a martingale egy - Doubles after each loss until it reaches or wins risk limits.
- This implements a risk control algorithm that limits losses to a percent of equity and limits a position to a percent of available margin (see the Risk Calculation EA post)
- It has graphical attack, profit and loss lines that can be corrected by the user to open and shut trades.
- Has code examples for showing objects and taking user input.

Love the EA and the code examples. Please respect the spirit of sharing and post back utilization of code along with modifiions. It is tested by back I was amazed it did.
Edit: About 300 downloads. I downloaded it today, and re-compiled with land strict. I wonder if it'd be fun to update this to handle events, put in some sort of egy to put in in a direction that looks positive....
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15185647451747713978.mq4