PDA

View Full Version : FxPro

piegag123
12-05-2009 11:04, 11:04 AM
Dear all Traders,
I have program migrate to another broker. Plan to select FXPro. Anybody can comment on this? What's the expression of withdrawal system and the Deposit? The reason is to find a leverage 1:200-1:500.
Currently used IBFX however, the leverage has been chage to 1:100.

Leslie

Jeipkm
11-21-2021 21:52, 09:52 PM
Dear all Traders,
I have program migrate to another broker. Plan to choose FXPro. Anyone can comment on this? How is the term of the Deposit and withdrawal procedure? The main reason is to discover a high leverage 1:200-1:500.
Currently used IBFX but the leverage was chage to 1:100.

Leslie Hi Leslie, I'm Lianna from FxPro and I'm here to reach out and answer inquiries concerning our company.

FxPro accept the following deposit techniques, Credit/debit card, PayPal, Neteller and Moneybookers, all of which can be processed almost immediately but can take up to 1 hour. Time taken for bank wire deposits will vary depending on the banks involved. Provided that all of the necessary documents are received and you withdraw via precisely the exact same method you used to finance, you'll have no difficulties with withdrawing

If you wish to direct message me with any other questions, please feel free to do so and I will do my best to assist you. Alternatively, you could always reach FxPro Client Support Monday to Friday, 24 hours a day, in a number of ways, via e-mail: , telephone: 357Â 25Â 969Â 222, or utilizing our toll free numbers (for nations where available), Live Chat assistance, and Telephone back facilities, all of which are recorded near the end of FxPro's Contact Us page: https://www.fxpro.com/contacts.html.

Jmoa
11-21-2021 23:13, 11:13 PM
Been using fxpro for some time. They are far better than any other broker I've used. Spreads are amongst the very best. Good service, what more do you need??

Oxnu
11-22-2021 00:34, 12:34 AM
those people who move their account because they want 400:1 rather than 100:1 should not be trading reside in the first place....
Hello partner, do you understand that a few people trade successfully with high leverage? In fact, I need very large leverage for my trading style and I am successful. Do not fall into this trap of thinking that large leverage is a poor thing. It isn't. It's a great tool for people who understand how to utilize it. Superior traders understand how to make decent use of this. And let us face it a poor trader will blow his accounts with low or high leverage the sole difference being with reduced leverage it will take more time to lose it all.
I think it's unfortunate and it occurs often:
- This traders that need large leverage feel the need to criticise those traders who use it.
- This place traders keep having a dig scalpers
- This daytraders keep having a go in the news traders
We're in it to make money to everyone their own trading style. If you place trade, I'm very happy for you. But that's not my personality.
And yes I'm interested in brokers who provide high leverage.

Femmi
11-22-2021 01:55, 01:55 AM
Fxpro are ok imo. Spreads are good but their implementation isn't the best and it is becoming more of a problem of late. I have to mention though their live support is useful.

ShuangYi
11-22-2021 03:15, 03:15 AM
Good service, what more do you need?? Better execution and no requotes for starters...

kmaken3
11-22-2021 04:36, 04:36 AM
The spreads are okay. However, their execution have become worst and worst...

agmeseven
11-22-2021 05:57, 05:57 AM
Hi mate, do you understand that some people today trade successfully with high leverage? In fact, I need quite large leverage for my own trading style and I am successful. Do not fall into this trap of thinking that large leverage is a poor thing. It is not. It is an excellent tool for people who understand how to utilize it. Superior traders understand how to make good use of this. And let us face it a bad trader will blow his accounts with low or high leverage the sole difference being with low leverage it will take more time to shed it all.
I think it's unfortunate and it occurs often:
- This... If you use audio MM and danger only 2-3% per trade it's absolutely no benefit to trade 400:1 instead of 100:1 both carry the identical risk. What do you require useless free margin for?

Femmi
11-22-2021 07:18, 07:18 AM
If you utilize sound MM and risk only 2-3 percent per trade it has absolutely no benefit to exchange 400:1 instead of 100:1 both carry the same risk. What do you need useless free margin for? Perhaps he's many transactions running at the same time? I agree risking 2-3 percent is fine per commerce but as I said he might have 5/6/7 transactions running.

agmeseven
11-22-2021 08:38, 08:38 AM
Maybe he's many transactions running at the same time? I agree risking 2-3 percent is fine per commerce but like I said he could have 5/6/7 trades. Running 5 transactions at 3% is the same as exceeding 15% in a time which still is readily possible with 100:1 leverage. Your just diversifiying your risk that a bit but if shit hits the fan 15% of your account is gone.
Who ever believes risking 15% of your account isn't sufficient is just a plain noob.

1000 USD Balance. 15% Danger = 150 USD. Stop = 50 Pips contributes to 3 Minilots on EURUSD.
3 Minilots = 30.000 Units. Margin Needed = 442 USD. Money left after Stoploss = 850 USD

850 USD gt; 442 USD so where is the issue? You still got shitloads of free margin. Well I guess you could use
that free margin to risk much more which totaly is exactly what seasoned traders could do.

kiki1964
11-22-2021 09:59, 09:59 AM
I would love to utilize FXPro but they will be closing US accounts later on. Doh! Im currenty from the US using fxpro but since theyre closing all US accounts, I should look for a brand new one. I truly enjoyed fxpro, anything similar? Im looking at fxsol uk or even uk but dont know much about these.

Ales95
11-22-2021 11:20, 11:20 AM
I completely agree with you if you understand what your doing and have great dicipline it isn't important if you've got 1000-1 leverage.... However, as much as it taking longer to blow accounts it does not matter 1-1 no leverage or the leverage leverage! You can max out your positions to the point where you can't place another transaction and receive a margin call. . So reducing leverage in the first place was an idiotic idea! Who is the moron that came up with it?

Hi mate, do you understand that some people trade successfully with higher leverage? I want leverage for my trading style and I am successful. Don't fall into this trap of thinking that leverage is a thing that is bad. It isn't. It is a great tool for people who understand how to utilize it. Superior traders understand how to make decent use of it. And let's face it a bad trader will blow his account with low or higher leverage the only difference being with reduced leverage it takes more time to lose all of it.
I think it's unfortunate and it occurs frequently:

Flllhem
11-22-2021 12:41, 12:41 PM
im currenty from the US using fxpro but since theyre closing all US accounts, I need to try to find a new one. I really liked fxpro, anything similar? Im looking at fxsol uk or uk but dont know much about these.
Alpari UK is not taking US clients. I think FX Sol UK is taking US clients, but they just won't offer you CFDs. Fruing, eh?

agmeseven
11-22-2021 14:01, 02:01 PM
I totally agree with you if you know exactly what your doing and have great dicipline it isn't important if you've got 1000-1 leverage.... However, as much as it taking more time to dismiss accounts it doesn't matter the leverage 20-1 leverage or 1-1 no leverage at all! You may still max out your positions to the point where you receive a margin call and can't place another trade. . So reducing leverage at the first place was an idiotic idea! Who's the moron that came up with it?
I'd rather receive a margin call on 20:1 because you'd have way more money left after.

ShuangYi
11-22-2021 15:22, 03:22 PM
Alpari UK isn't taking US customers either. They just won't offer you CFDs, although I believe FX Sol UK is taking US customers. Fruing, eh? You can try ATC Agents which is MT4 through FXCM-UK. It is $ 8/commission RT irrespective of set traded, ECN, spreads that are very good, and of course you get to own MT4 with an ECN as opposed to a market maker like Alpari.

I believe they get around the no US citizens at UK companies by group all their traders (ATC's) into one group, otherwise you would need $10MM as a single US citizen. Once they went to UK from FXCM-US I needed to sign any paperwork.

Not certain if that's what you're looking for, but I've been pleased with them...

kiki1964
11-22-2021 16:43, 04:43 PM
I have had bad experiences with fxcm us not sure if fxcm uk is any better. Guess I'll need to check out fxsol uk, any others?

jokasguliemmwz
11-22-2021 18:04, 06:04 PM
I'm looking inty FxOpen, they seem kinda like FxPro however their deposit approaches are sketch and none of them in instant. Plus most of the terrible reviews ( just like with any agent). I trried CMSFx for a few weeks, what a waste. Free margin does not go below zero, so in the event that you open a trade and you have just enough to open that trade, it closes it directly back requires the distribute and render you with the rest. Their execution is extremely slow. Anyhow, I truly liked FxPro, could do whatever you wanted, and even though I took some big losses, it was my own faulty MM or the absence of it. I never felt cheated out and robbed. This really Sucks. . .Does anybody know of any agent such as FxPro?!?!?!?!
Due

alexpp7
11-22-2021 19:25, 07:25 PM
Dear FXPro I've 2 queries
1)It seems that you're dependable and I'd really like to spend to you but your business model is market maker which is not acceptable for me or any profitable dealer, are you planing to suggest ECN services?As soon as this choice will be available I'll be glad to test it
two)As I recall FXPro purchased or changed the title from Northfinance my buddy had about 20K in Northfinance he had no opportunity to withdrawal, would be FXPro responsible for it?

eskamgol86
11-22-2021 20:45, 08:45 PM
quote Every CFD Broker is closed at weekends. If you would like to trade Cryptos 24/7 you will have to do this at the Exchanges right. I would rather deposit money at fxpro than at those dodgy exchanges

albagomliz
11-22-2021 22:06, 10:06 PM
A friend recently stated he started to work. I don't remember exactly what company he mentioned, but he doesn't like the spread and withdrawals are overly long. I have been investing in btcusd here for the last few months. Total fulfilled. I was lucky to market at the summit.

ailnic59
11-22-2021 23:27, 11:27 PM
quote I would rather deposit money at fxpro than at those dodgy exchanges will be FxPro get BTC as funding?

ailnic59
11-23-2021 00:48, 12:48 AM
A friend recently stated that he started to use a broker which trades cryptos 24/7. Withdrawals are too long, but he does not enjoy the spread although I don't recall just what firm he said. I have been investing in btcusd here for the previous couple of months. Overall fulfilled. I was blessed to sell at the summit. Hi! Are you currently using mt4? I dont see btcusd in their platform that is mt4,

Jeipkm
11-23-2021 02:08, 02:08 AM
quote is FxPro receive BTC as financing? Hello mario777,

we don't offer BTC as a financing method, but we are offering CFD contracts on Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin. These are now only available under our FCA and SCB jurisdictions.

You find out additional information concerning the specifiions on our site.

kind regards,

Lianna

emiliooxik
11-23-2021 03:29, 03:29 AM
What time and day does fxpro credit swap in the weekend?

Jeipkm
11-23-2021 04:50, 04:50 AM
What day and time does fxpro credit swap at the weekend? Hello there! Our Swap is imputed at 10pm UK time and also on a Friday before the market closes for the weekend it's charged in size.

Kind regards,
Lianna

Alejangmamle
11-23-2021 06:11, 06:11 AM
The cryptocurrency prices on fxpro ctrader appears manipulated. The reduced on fxpro was 8800, while we had bitcoin's price at $ 8400.
It's also worse for litcoin and ethereum. Bitfinex prices are sometimes used by looks like fxpro and coinbase prices as a supply. It's not perfect.

Alejangmamle
11-23-2021 07:32, 07:32 AM
can you trust this broker? fxpro
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1517740362.jpg