PDA

View Full Version : Martingale, Anti-martingale, and Compounding

oxxesquiva
12-21-2015 10:47, 10:47 AM
Hi all traders,
I started this thread to meet others people interested in currency management.
Most of us know that martingale egies are loser in the long run, so while in short period it may be profitable, in very long term it'll blow accounts.
I wish to make the most of the martingale egies through a compounding egy.
Query are:
Just how many successive negative trades can I get till I will blow off my account?
Can I make the most of the successive little profit of the martingale until it blow off my account?
Should I really care if martingale will blow off my account if it can in the meanwhile double it or triple it?
What is compounding?
I wish to risk only 100 dollars and I want to earn only 5 dollars.
Compounding the profit after 40 trades I will get 703 dollars == 1.05^40 *100
recall I will risk 100 dollars anytime for only 5 dollars.
Query is:
Can you think martingale can help me to find that 5 dollars risking 100 dollars?

Before to say what I think about it, I would love to know what you think, your consideration...
I'm sorry for my bad english anyhow if someone didn't know something I will explain much better it.

Neloha
05-24-2018 01:49, 01:49 AM
The photograph above reflects an illustration of martingale egies that are mathematical. The martingale may be useful if applied to strict principles also of moneymanagement. You can very nicely stop for example, at -20 % of dd. And begin. If we pull a 30% roi, and the -20% dd happens 2-3 times per year, our egy will be profitable.