PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me your method!

Oxkensy
08-19-2006 03:06, 03:06 AM
You see, I have been fighting in forex for 4 decades. Can You please send a personal message for me on how You trade YOUR method. Please. I've been going on the computer trying out all different kinds of methods, everyday. Like, 7 hours a day. My head hurts, and that I lost soo much cash. I dont understand what to do. Quit? 4 Years of squandering my time everyday? Please, I'm begging You, please inform me Your method. Do You trade?

migwlayembe
08-13-2023 01:06, 01:06 AM
Here is the solution to your issue....some body advised me to the particular method and now I am directing you to this method. . .praise to LORD.

Read entire thread and attempt to understand the concept

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-system-and-egies/107-gerryvs-laguerre-journal.html

nanicho1
08-13-2023 02:26, 02:26 AM
My method is quite easy. I exchange using stations and pivot points.

eivissa
08-13-2023 03:47, 03:47 AM
You see, I have been fighting in forex for 4 years. Can You please send a private message for me on how You trade YOUR method. Please. I have been going about the computer trying out all different sorts of methods, regular. Just like, 7 hours a day. My head hurts, and I lost soo much money LIVE. I dont understand what to do. Quit? 4 Years of squandering my time daily? Please, I'm begging , please tell me Your strategy. Do You trade? Hey Dan. Must admit, I really appreciate your honesty (like yourself: I been trading for a number of years and as you understand, honesty is a rare find!)
I am sure that many traders share the very same difficulties and fruions which you're having. I remember that I faced the exact same dilemma- after a couple of years of failed trading, I got into a point of asking myself whether forex trading has been really worth all the effort I had put in. Fortunately, I met a genuine effective trader, and he gave me some advice, most of which I admittedly'd previously known. But he'd told me one thing that changed my life regarding forex trading: Attempt to have fun while trading, do not let it suck out all your energy, and your decision procedure will get much better. I took his advice seriously and immediately reduced my trading hours from 8 to 2-3 hours a day, focusing on the trading rush hours.
I'd love to pass on this advice: try to analyze long terms, do not allow the trading take over your lifetime, set realistic goals and a system that is clear. By doing so, you will find that trading can be much more enjoyable and profitable. GoodLuck and Happy Trading!

migwlayembe
08-13-2023 05:08, 05:08 AM
Hey Dan. Must admit, I really love your honesty (like yourself: I had been trading for several years and as you know, honesty is a rare find!)
I am sure that many traders share the same issues and fruions which you're having. I recall that I faced the same issue - after a couple of years of unsuccessful trading, I got to a point of asking myself if FX trading has been worth all the effort I'd put in. Fortunately, I met a genuine successful trader, and he gave me some guidance, the majority of which I admittedly had already known. However,... great information

abgeca
08-13-2023 06:29, 06:29 AM
You see, I have been fighting in forex for 4 years. Can You please send a message for me You trade method. Please. I have been going on the computer looking out all different sorts of methods, everyday. Just like, 7 hours a day. My head hurts, and that I lost much cash LIVE. I dont know what to do. Quit? 4 decades of wasting my time everyday? Please, I am begging , please inform me Your strategy. How do You trade? After all this time _______________
I hope you find comfort on your trading

hules
08-13-2023 07:49, 07:49 AM
Before to trade in real try your egy in demonstration make certain you are making profits! Try it for 3 months and when it is not profitable try another methode I tried nearly 5 distinct methodes to finaly find a profitable one good fortune

oxmlavilba
08-13-2023 09:10, 09:10 AM
Last activity 2007. Tear trader dan.

pegmoblanla
08-13-2023 10:31, 10:31 AM
before to trade in real try your egy in demo make certain you are making profits! Try it for 3 months and when it is not profitable try another methode I tried nearly 5 distinct methodes to finaly find a profitable one good luck HI

mate. Can u share ur method plz. Thnx a lot

hules
08-13-2023 11:52, 11:52 AM
No sorry since it might not be profitable anymore if I discuss it

jjchain
08-13-2023 13:12, 01:12 PM
I can tell u my egy but it make around 8-10percent each month.Im trading it on a Euro 10000 account.Not as good returns since most men and women make here but im happy with reduced DD and small gains.

alsanboj
08-13-2023 14:33, 02:33 PM
I believe his heart . Hope he quit and he's happy now. I believe those who quit after their initial blowup are really the lucky ones.

In memory of Dan.

oxmlavilba
08-13-2023 15:54, 03:54 PM
I could tell u my egy however, it make around 8-10percent per month.Im trading it on a Euro 10000 account.Not as good returns since most men and women make here but im happy with reduced DD and smaller gains. 10 percent per month is an exceptionally good figure. How long are you trading it?

Ximo14
08-13-2023 17:15, 05:15 PM
Hey Dan! I am certain that you must have some of the root cause below.

I blew 2 of my LIVE account. Yes, I left money in demo, but I always lose in LIVE trading. What happens really!

The root cause are

1. Worry, no confident, scare, chase market, no self-discipline
2. Do you truly know all the function/purpose of trading tool? And actually know why does the indior show that worth?

3. Do you know that system is not really important, but MM is essential.

4. Do you discover the reason for trading the system? Meaning to say, just how much can you know well about this system? Trade it?
5. Are you really understand what are the aspects to earn more profit or shed for a single system?
6. Do you realize the market movement nicely? What's the differential compare with different pairs?
7. ....
8. ....

You will find more....But if you can answer those WHAT and WHY, then I am sure that you will make money, even if it's not consistently profitable. Please note you won't make money even if you use a different trader's system because you don't know it.

Honest speaking, I did million of experiment, research, analysis, find out the reason and cause, then you'll locate valid and logical reason to trade. You won't be worry, and without self-discipline, because you know everything, so you're confident on your own.

Good luck and work hard!

oxmlavilba
08-13-2023 18:36, 06:36 PM
Hey Dan! I am certain that you should have some of the main cause below. I blew 2 of my LIVE account. Yes, I left money in demo, but I always lose in LIVE trading. What happens! The main cause are 1. Stress, no confident, frighten, chase market, no self-discipline 2. Do you truly know all of the function/purpose of trading tool? And really know why does the indior show that value? 3. Are you aware that system isn't really important, but MM is essential. 4. For trading the system, do you discover the reason? Meaning to say, how much can you...
dan isn't among us .

peqwnaylo
08-13-2023 19:56, 07:56 PM
quote 10% per month is a very great figure. How long are you trading it? I Must make nearly 10% for now 1 year old
I use special trick with a tool call this MT4 protrader but principles are for not share
I will someday share my suggestion buit not now if are interests
I understand its about #1 in a google search, so yes

peqwnaylo
08-13-2023 21:17, 09:17 PM
You see, I have been fighting in Foreign Exchange for 4 years. Would you please send a personal message for me on how You trade YOUR method. Please. I've been going on the computer trying out all different kinds of methods, everyday. Like, 7 hours every day. My head hurts, and I lost soo much money. I dont understand what to do. Quit? 4 decades of squandering my time everyday? Please, I'm begging You, please tell Your strategy to me. How do You trade? I believe this is just to find email for a spam
why ask for a pm? No motive for not just ask for articles under. Its stupid
I just read other articles dan7974 say exactly the exact same and ask for a pm. Always for a while to please for assistance please pm me, not post reply but please please pm me

Ximo14
08-13-2023 22:38, 10:38 PM
quote dan isn't among us . Thanks.

Hopefully he check back this thread. Good luck to him.

caxuxela
08-13-2023 23:59, 11:59 PM
Here is the answer to your problem....some body advised me to this particular method and now I am guiding you to this particular method. . .praise to LORD. Read entire thread and attempt to understand the concept https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-system-and-egies/97-harmonic-wave-journal.html Hi,
just like u I failed 1st 4 years and now am trading successfully! My egy can be tested by YOU!

mafaelbmiz
08-14-2023 01:19, 01:19 AM
quote I took his advice seriously and immediately reduced my trading hours to 2-3 hours every day, focusing on the trading rush hours good advise - Hurry liquid hours are good to trade. Develop method and gradually add dimension.