PDA

View Full Version : How to identify the most Ranging Zones

gjsomayno
05-03-2017 01:26, 01:26 AM
Together with 5 currency pairs on my watch list, I want to be able to rank them depending on how determined they are. (Ranging significance least trending)
In the most ranging to the least.
With that advice, I will ONLY look to take a trade (using my entry creteria) in the MOST ranging of this 5.
_____
Problem: Is there an indior or a method I will use to identify/rank which ranges most?

92gani
07-02-2022 11:34, 11:34 AM
Together with 5 currency pairs on my watch list, I want to be able to rank them according to how ranging they are. (Ranging meaning least trending) From the most ranging to the least. With that information, I will ONLY look to take a trade (using my entrance creteria) in the MOST ranging of the 5. _____ Problem: Can there be an indior or a way I can use to identify/rank which ranges most? I presume, BB explains the market range so nicely! Additionally, lower levels of BB and the upper regard by the market chart during a rangy market.

Oxmichic
07-02-2022 12:56, 12:56 PM
quote Nice. Whenever you have a moment A screenshot can help. Is this centric only on H1 or about all timeframes? Will do. Remember to remind me this week. It is a little nightmare. Moving to a new home...

Jopokoxm
07-02-2022 14:18, 02:18 PM
quote ___ What is the'cycle' indi shown on the chart? It's a custom creation, however you can do much the exact same thing using Tradingview now.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1519511564699769187.png

Oxmichic
07-02-2022 15:40, 03:40 PM
Today I had been thinking how to reveal to you the range formation, without sharing too much information and suddenly I saw something that did amaze me.

Regrettably, it's NOT an EARLY WARNING, but it's a warning that will likely the choppy times will end soon...

The price moves at a station, for all those who did not noticed it, nonetheless. The channel width is admired for every time period. How do they do this? It is still a big wonder to me... One day I shall crack down this. Anyways.

Thus, a choppy time WIDENS the station, with no price going anywhere or do anything important.

It creates a belly. Beer belly, preggo belly, milf belly. Just like a ball, at either side. It is like the chart just consume a marble ball. Or a prey from the snake's belly...

I think this information is pretty much uber helpful. But if you cant use it, then I cant help you.

Channel formation is your worry. Do anything else. Just play around, you will shortly ch it.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15195115661817785643.png

gjsomayno
07-02-2022 17:03, 05:03 PM
Do something yourself. Just play around, you will ch it. image ___
Thanks for your elaborative answer.
I am disecting the charts for bellies....and ideally I make sense from this.

Emvig
07-02-2022 18:25, 06:25 PM
Now I had been thinking how to show you the range creation, without sharing too much information and I saw something that did amaze me. Regrettably, it is NOT an EARLY WARNING, but it is a warning that will likely the choppy times will finish shortly... The price goes in a station, for those who did not discovered it, yet. The channel width is admired for every time frame separately. How do they do that? It's still a big wonder to me... One day I will crack this down. Anyways. Therefore, a choppy time WIDENS the station, without the price going anywhere... Is this the one you were planning to share? I had been hoping to view candles per your article

Oxmichic
07-02-2022 19:47, 07:47 PM
quote Is this the one you were planning to share? I had been hoping to see candles per your post earlier No, this really is something else. I am a wonderful guy. Shared it 2 mins after I digested it.

I will reveal to you the previous 5 h1 candles breakout signal, as promissed. I've played with it and a few stuffs just pop ... Round the holidays when I get bored I'll make pictures for you men.

I did not realize that the gut thing I've shown you, is that the signal for the approaching range finish... Now there ought to be one more for the range exit management. But this usually is the previous trend direction... but maybe not always.

eguoxcca
07-02-2022 21:09, 09:09 PM
Problem: Can there be an indior or a way I will use to identify/rank which one ranges most?

1. Employing multiple MAs on a pair, check current value against previous cross price, if the outcome (r) is reduced, then price is actually range.
2. Then comparing that outcome (r) against pairs.
3. The pair with the lowest response (r) is the most range.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1519511568183325363.png

OhhGuixxe
07-02-2022 22:32, 10:32 PM
quote It is a custom creation, but you can do much the same thing with Tradingview now. picture Clemmo17 - I use additionally Tradingview - could you detail how you construct these cycles. I would be great. TIA