PDA

View Full Version : GumRais Dashboards

hooxs
02-15-2016 16:21, 04:21 PM
As my dashboards are spread across the coding thread, I believed that I would begin a new thread to help keep them.
I'd meant to be posting updated dashboards to make them work better together when more than 1 is connected to the identical chart, but sadly, I simply have not had the time.
Hopefully, I'll be able to do that soon.

EDIT: I've added updated dashboards from article #7

mizipksgenomo
07-15-2022 05:50, 05:50 AM
Thank you for your attention. Here's the indior.

Erksa, that indior calls for an indior called Wilders tracking stop, you will have to upload this as well. https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402244189650785.ex4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304022465895648.mq4

Luciila
07-15-2022 07:12, 07:12 AM
Here are the dashboards that have already been posted at the other thread, however stered throughout it and not simple to find Dashboard Pips is a standalone indior, I think that it had been Classy who asked this. Quantum was asked by MaximumQuita I ask that these 2 post a brief description of how they use them. file file file file Gumrai master,sir many thanks for recall me, I am who are accountable, asked for cci dashboard and you're so kind and selfless and made for me. I obliged and am touched.

mizipksgenomo
07-15-2022 08:34, 08:34 AM
Thanks for your interest. Here's the indior. quote file file #8203;Hi Gumrai, Have you have any opportunity to check out the Dashboard of Wilder's Trailing Stop?

hooxs
07-15-2022 09:57, 09:57 AM
quote #8203;Hello, Have you have any chance to examine the Dashboard of Wilder's Trailing Stop? Here you are.
Remember that you also need to have the Wilders trailing stop in the indiors folder (Uploaded in post #21)
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402247815584594.ex4

mizipksgenomo
07-15-2022 11:19, 11:19 AM
[quote=Gumrai;8876344]quote Here you are. Bear in mind that you also need to have the Wilders trailing stop in the indiors folder (Uploaded in post #21) file[/quot

#8203;Dear Gumrai, Indeed quite beneficial indior. Thank you very much for you labor.

Hache2390
07-15-2022 12:41, 12:41 PM
quote Like this? Just displays the pip range either HL or OC, current or previous(closed) bar document Another superb dashboard.

Can you please make a similar dash for Moving Average Distance (only moving average not cross over) using MA and currency pairs to be entered by user
and showing MA for many TFS?

Thank you.

hooxs
07-15-2022 14:03, 02:03 PM
quote Another superb dashboard. Can you please create a comparable dashboard for Moving Average Distance (single moving average not cross ) with MA and currency pairs to be entered by user and revealing MA for many TFS? Thank you. Hello,
I will try to remember as and when I have time.

Hache2390
07-15-2022 15:26, 03:26 PM
Thank you very much for your generosity.

With (a) multi pips (top down analysis to choose bias for trading), (b) multi bar pips (immediate view of asset pips is displayed by choosing certain applicable pairs - in case a complete pips column for pairs selected is supplied it becomes basket worth ) and (c) multi MA distance pips (trend is created, pullbacks/retracements are exchanged, profit and prevent loss is ascertained) it becomes a trading platform based on bias for direction, currency strength and trend.

Hache2390
07-15-2022 16:48, 04:48 PM
Hi Gumrai,
Whenever you have time, please also think of coding Multi Currency Fib Levels Dashboard to finish your Dashboard series.
Thank you.

hooxs
07-15-2022 18:10, 06:10 PM
Hi, Whenever you have time, please also think of coding Multi Currency Fib Degrees Dashboard to complete your Dashboard collection. Thank you. As Fib amounts do not exist before a Fibonacci retracement is drawn, I don't see how this could be acceptable for a dash.

Hache2390
07-15-2022 19:33, 07:33 PM
quote As Fib amounts don't exist until a Fibonacci retracement is attracted, I don't see how this could be suitable for a dashboard. Understood. Fib levels based on Moving Averages: Why are they possible?

hooxs
07-15-2022 20:55, 08:55 PM
quote Understood. Fib levels based on Moving Averages: Why are they possible? Virtually anything is possible. However, with Fibs, there are so many possible variations and also the fact that I locate Fibs a real pain to work with, it is hardly something which I will consider.

Hache2390
07-15-2022 22:17, 10:17 PM
Yes I understand now more about Fibs than before. Thank you.

I was just thinking in terms of utilizing it for exit and entrance purpose.

I hope you'll develop MA distance dash whenever you have time to do so.

Can it be technically feasible to use timestamp in mounts for MA space value in pips in almost any indior?

Which will be an additional useful filter to put in on strong and weaker currencies according to time-stamp.

Foksycaslmo
07-15-2022 23:39, 11:39 PM
As my dashboards are spread across the free coding thread, I believed that I would begin a new thread to help keep them together. I had intended to be posting updated dashboards to make them function better together when more than 1 is attached to the identical chart, but sadly, I just haven't had the time. Hopefully, I'll be able to do this soon. EDIT: I've added updated dashboards from article #7 Hi everybody. Followed this thread.

Simnz already posted the Blubb Zlines out of here.

My request is, how can we have a choice - instead of displaying prices, we also able to choose pips/pippete.

And if it not overly bothersome, it seems as a dashboard as I'm trading GJ and GA most of the time.

I'd love to see what happen in AU, GU, and UJ in precisely the exact same time in compact mode (dash ) without flipping chart too much.

Thank you sir Gumrai for this beautiful creations.

hooxs
07-16-2022 01:02, 01:02 AM
quote Hello everybody. Followed this thread much focus. Simnz posted the Blubb Zlines from here. My request is, can we have an option - instead of displaying prices, we also capable to choose pips/pippete. And if it not too bothersome, it seems as a dashboard as I am trading GJ and GA most of the time. I'd love to find out what occur in AU, GU, and UJ at the same time in compact manner (dash ) without turning chart too much. Thank you sir for... Sorry, but I have no idea what you are asking for

Foksycaslmo
07-16-2022 02:24, 02:24 AM
quote Sorry, but I don't have any clue what you are asking for https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304022531656833628.png

Referring to the'Dashboard Pips' of yours, I believed that it steps high-low/open-close destination of any pair we all would like.

What I wanted to view is - in relation of 15 minutes ago, just how far the pair have traveled (by pips).

By way of instance, I connected this indior to my chart and it will look similar to this:

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402255815731660.png

I am grateful if you may use re-create exactly what this indior does right into a neat dashboard, just like you're doing in this thread.

Thank you for your attention. Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402240.png

(Also many thanks to simnz for introducing me to the indior.)
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304022581684943473.mq4

Amkailz135
07-16-2022 03:46, 03:46 AM
Hi Gumrai

Can you explain more about the setting of https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402260672701147.ex4

I am confused about Quantum Depth worth what it means? By increase or decrease that value what effect it shows?

Thanks

hooxs
07-16-2022 05:08, 05:08 AM
Hi Can you explain more about the placing of https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304022622091664022.ex4 I'm confused about Quantum Depth worth what it signifies? By decrease or increase that value what impact it shows? Thanks Hi,
The Quantum I basically just the values of a Donchian channel. The depth is the number of bars which the channel is calculated together with.
The colors indie whether the current candle has broken above or below the channel.

Amkailz135
07-16-2022 06:31, 06:31 AM
Thanks to clarifiion, it helped me a lot.

Currently this is one of my fundamental tool.

Hache2390
07-16-2022 07:53, 07:53 AM
quote picture Referring to this'Dashboard Pips' of yours, I thought it steps high-low/open-close destination of almost any pair we want. What I wanted to see is in relation of 15 minutes ago, just how much this pair have traveled (by pips). For instance, I attached this indior for my chart and it will look like this: picture I'm grateful if you may use re-create exactly what this indior does into a neat dashboard, just like you are doing in this thread. Thank you... Dear Gumrai,
It is a really good suggestion.
Actually you have all the indiors together with you.

I'm trading strength and weakness or correlation on H1 timeframe. Just for day trading (Trending Currently ) entering M1 or M5 interval )

I exchange on powerful and weaker currencies misalignment happening in short-term timeframe, which means the pairs are moving contrary to the H1 trend. Retracement, pullbacks, corrections, reversals are happening in short-term timeframe of M5, M15 and M30.

Just how long the pullback, correction, retracement lasts? If our quote is great we make money by becoming onboard once the momentum accelerates and stick out for a while before getting down. Both exit time and our entry workout money is made by us.

If you look at the short-term Correlation trading as a Snake and Ladder match, you may succeed in making money without a lot of stress.

If you can modify your 28 Dashboard Pips all TF to get more data for each pair and TF: Highest dimensions of the down bar and maximum size of up bar (based on lookback period input by user). This new information will help in deciding on stoploss and TP for smaller-time frame trading.

You had developed a couple of years back Candle_Pips_Block. If you're able to consist of seconds/minutes ago function similar to what
Blubbb indior attached is coded with and put this extra information in new version of Candle_Pips_Block.
It helps ch momentum train and do speed trading.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402265332535751.mq4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402267642856634.ex4

Pemlum21
07-16-2022 09:15, 09:15 AM
quote Sorry, but I don't have any idea what you are asking for Hi Gumrai please is there anyway alert signal could be added to dash Quantum so it can alert someone on trend direction for any pair and any moment frame.Thanks fo all the fantastic tasks you have done for traders here.

hooxs
07-16-2022 10:38, 10:38 AM
quote Hello please is there anyhow alert sign can be added to dashboard Quantum so that it can alert someone on trend management for any pair and any moment frame.Thanks fo all of the excellent jobs you have completed for traders here. I think that when the values close to the donchian channel, there may be times that there would just be a lot of alerts, si I don't feel that this can be feasable.

Cmis2211
07-16-2022 12:00, 12:00 PM
Can any one crate a EMA Dashboards like this

5 ema price moving up or down ( time frame all time frame 1m,5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, D, W,M)
10 EMA price moving up or down ( time frame all time frame 1m,5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, D, W,M)
20 EMA price moving up or down ( time frame all time frame 1m,5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, D, W,M)
30 EMA price moving up or down ( time frame all time frame 1m,5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, D, W,M)
50 EMA price moving up or down ( time frame all time frame 1m,5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, D, W,M)
100 EMA price moving up or down ( time frame all time frame 1m,5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, D, W,M)

Pemlum21
07-16-2022 13:22, 01:22 PM
quote I believe that when the values near the donchian station, there may be times that there would just be a lot of alerts, si I really don't feel that this can be feasable. Thank you for your answer is it feasible to limit the functions to just two pairs eurusd and usdchf alone at least thats enough for somebody to trade if it can be achieved its ok for me I just love the interface and the accuracy of these green and red boxes how they look timely so when the alert may function on even only a pair it'll be okay.Thanks

hooxs
07-16-2022 14:44, 02:44 PM
quote Thanks for your reply is it feasible to limit the functions to just 2 pairs eurusd and usdchf alone at least thats enough for somebody to trade if it could be achieved its okay for me I just love the interface and the accuracy of these green and red boxes how they seem timely so if the alert can operate on only a pair it will be okay.Thanks I've done minimal testing on this, allow me to know if there are any problems.
You may realize that you receive a flurry of alarms when first launching it, especially when you initiate the platform along with the indior is on a chart when history is updated.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304022141134423575.ex4

Hache2390
07-16-2022 16:07, 04:07 PM
quote I think that when the values close to the donchian station, there can be instances that there would only be a lot of alerts, si I don't feel that this is feasable. For Donchian channel, exactly what the dashboard can do it (instead of issuing alerts) only print type of blinking arrow at the dashboard for the duration of channel's worth being closer to the currency pairs and at the exact same time print corners onto the individual pair charts closer to the values close to the donchian station.

Pemlum21
07-16-2022 17:29, 05:29 PM
quote I've done minimal testing on this, allow me to know if there are any problems. You may find that you get a flurry of alerts when first launching it once you start the platform along with the indior is on a chart when history is updated. document Hey Gumrai you are only soooper!! Hearing the alert tells me gon na work I believe that although I actually haven't tested it. When the market open on Monday I will send it out on pips mission and see what will happen then I will give ya a feed back.Can we also do so as its at the screenshot I guess if you study it can be done.I attached along with the indi. Let arrow alert come up when the formation is intact in the exact same time 3lines indiing fair and capturable entrance stp and tp even when its only 10pips which may be captured b4 a retracement occur.Rgds
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402216629882560.png
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304022191423113669.mq4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402224489404250.ex4

hooxs
07-16-2022 18:51, 06:51 PM
quote Hey you are just soooper!! I really haven't tested it but only hearing the alert tells me its gonna function I think that. When the market open on Monday I will ship it out on pips mission and determine what will happen then we will give ya a feed back.Can we do this as its in the screenshot I guess if you examine it it can be done.I attached along with the indi. Let arrow awake come up when the creation is complete at precisely the exact same time 3lines indiing fair and capturable entrance stp and tp even if its only 10pips that can be captured b4... Sorry, but I don't have any idea what you are asking for. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with dashboards. Please do not make posts that are off-topic.

Pemlum21
07-16-2022 20:13, 08:13 PM
quote Sorry, but I have no clue what you are asking for. Additionally it does not appear to have anything to do with dashboards. Please do not make articles that are off-topic. So sorry I posted another stuff entirely I wanted to post the Quantum Dashboard when it alerts on a currency pair an arrow for BUY OR SELL will look like a breakout arrow on the currency pair just one single arrow.Rgds
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402226272304770.png
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402228906210718.png

hooxs
07-16-2022 21:36, 09:36 PM
quote So sorry I posted another stuff entirely I wanted to place the Quantum Dashboard as it alarms on a currency pair an arrow for BUY OR SELL will look as a breakout arrow on the currency pair just one arrow.Rgds image image This can be done but it is quite complied to perform. I'm sorry but I won't add this.

Pemlum21
07-16-2022 22:58, 10:58 PM
quote This can be done but it's quite complied to perform. I'm sorry but I won't add this. Hello Gumrai many thanks to your assistance with the dash I just want you to find the screenshot of those alerts its displaying.on all of the pairs alert, and on all of the time frames but what I look out for is the alert from 4hrs to weekly if it display these then the direction is fine but if it display in 1 to 15minutes I just ignore it if only the alert could be limited to 4hrs to monthly .Thanks the same.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304022301865486171.png

omlango91
07-17-2022 00:20, 12:20 AM
Hi all, about the Quantum dash, does anyone know exactly what the conditions needs to be for a neutral aqua signal to be found?

omlango91
07-17-2022 01:43, 01:43 AM
quote I've done minimal testing on this, let me know if there are any problems. You may realize that you get a flurry of alerts when first launching it when you begin the platform and the indior is on a chart when background is updated. document Hello Gumrai, I have been testing the Quantum dashboard today and have encountered any issues with the signs. The dashboard is not displaying the correct signs. If you attach the quantum or donchian indior to a chart and cycle through the TF's it should become evident the dash is not properly displaying the corresponding signs.

Would you have time to check into the issue please?

hooxs
07-17-2022 03:05, 03:05 AM
quote Hello, I have been testing the Quantum dashboard today and have encountered any issues with the signs. The dashboard isn't displaying the right signs. If you attach the quantum or donchian indior to some chart and cycle it ought to become apparent the dash isn't correctly displaying the corresponding signs. Would you have enough time to look into the issue ? Hello,
are you referring to this last modifiion with the alerts?
I did have to change a fair bit of this code and didn't test it so that I may have left a mistake.
I don't have the document in my laptop (that I am currently using) so will take a look at it later when I am back on my desktop.

omlango91
07-17-2022 04:27, 04:27 AM
quote Hello, are you referring to the previous modifiion with the alarms? So that I might have left a mistake I did have to change a fair piece of the code also didn't test it. I really don't have the file in my notebook (which I am currently using) so will have a look at it later when I'm back on my desktop computer. Hello. I am referring to the version with the alarms.

Am I correct in assuming that the previous 2 versions of the dash only exhibited a red or green color although the current candle was breaking the low or high and would otherwise exhibit the aqua neutral color?

And in the most recent version you have added an alert alternative, but also altered the dash to show either green or red symbolising the path of the past or current break of the low or high and not just when a candle is currently breaking out???

That last premise could well be wrong as I do not recall you saying you were planning to modify the dash to reflect the breakouts direction. I made that assumption as the modifiion of the dash displays almost all pairs on all TFs being green or reddish.

Thank you for the time.

hooxs
07-17-2022 05:49, 05:49 AM
Hello Rizla,
I'm embarassed to admit I have made an error in the code which only a rookie should create. I have asked the mods to remove the attachment.
I will post with the fixed code soon as I want to see about only alerting on particular timeframes.

omlango91
07-17-2022 07:12, 07:12 AM
Hello Rizla, I am embarassed to admit I have made an error in the code that only a rookie should make. I have asked the mods to remove the attachment. I will post together with the code as I also want to see about only alerting on particular timeframes. Really no need to become embarrassed. Most of us do not have the slightest clue how to code and consequently are very appreciative of your efforts.

Thanks again.

hooxs
07-17-2022 08:34, 08:34 AM
I have amended the code, so if anyone has downloaded the dashboard out of article #45 please delete it and replace it with this. Rookie error rectified, I hope.
I have added an input to permit only particular timeframes to be alerted.

As normal, I have done very limited testing so leave that up to you to come back in the event that you find any issues.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402232933237701.ex4

omlango91
07-17-2022 09:56, 09:56 AM
I have amended the code, so if anyone has downloaded the dash out of article #45 please delete it and replace it with this. Rookie mistake rectified, I hope. I have added an input to permit only certain timeframes to be alerted. As usual, I have done limited testing so make that up to you in the event that you find any difficulties, to return. file Hello Gumrai, I'd manage to observe the dashboard for some time on Friday afternoon, and it will appear do be reacting as you planned, I will continue to test in the coming week.

I also wonder if you may have some time to code another dash according to pivots.

What I am searching for in its simplest form is a multi pair dash signalling red or green dependant on price being above or below the daily pivot point. It would also be good as I would like to use it side by side with the other of your dashboards here if the dash could be positioned on the screen.

So in the event that you're able to find time I would really love if you could code this for me.

Best regards, R

hooxs
07-17-2022 11:18, 11:18 AM
I've reived that a PM, a part of which

Would it be possible to remove the Symbols to Display option, I simply save this MTF WPR into a template, whenever I wish to observe a currency pair's WPR in DB, I simply call out from the template, and this indi will only demonstrate the WPR figures for that particular pair.
In case you merely want the currency pair for the current chart, just put a zero in the input. I think that it must operate for all the dashboards

mikimuxxi
07-17-2022 12:41, 12:41 PM
I have reived that a PM, part of that quote If you simply want the currency pair for the current chart, simply place a zero at the input. I think it should work for all the dashboards After placing Symbols to Screen = 0, it works, thanks so much.

mikimuxxi
07-17-2022 14:03, 02:03 PM
I've reived a PM, a part of which quote If you simply want the currency pair for the current chart, simply put a zero in the input. I believe that it ought to work for all of the dashboards Hello Gumrai, are you able to help create the WPR MTF moveable to enable the user move any where of this screen? By your standard, it shows / mend at the left top of this screen, but it blocks the Order#, BUY/SELL, SL/TP and Lot Size info. Thanks

hooxs
07-17-2022 15:25, 03:25 PM
it blocks the Order#, BUY/SELL, SL/TP and Lot Size Information. I really don't understand what you are referring to.
I really don't have any spare time right now.

mikimuxxi
07-17-2022 16:48, 04:48 PM
quote I do not understand what it is you're referring to. I don't have any spare time at the moment. https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304021842097637930.pnghttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15304021851661344862.png

hooxs
07-17-2022 18:10, 06:10 PM
Hi,
I had forgotten about the trade lines as I rarely have them revealing.
The best that I can do quickly is to add inputs to the x and y co-ordinates so which will permit you to place the board where you desire.
I also detected on your chart that using 0 signifies that you are displaying values for EURJPY twice.
I have altered the code so that it will automatically bring the current chart symbol to the top and will not reveal it twice.
Also if you join the indior to a chart which isn't included at the Pair Symbol input, then it will automatically be included and at the top.
Should you leave the enter entirely sterile only the chart Symbol will be exhibited.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402187620755031.ex4

mikimuxxi
07-17-2022 19:32, 07:32 PM
Hi, I had forgotten about the trade lines since I rarely have them revealing. The best I can do would be to add inputs so which will allow you to place the board where you wish. Additionally, I noticed in your chart that utilizing 0 signifies that you are currently displaying values for EURJPY twice. I've modified the code so it will automatically bring the current chart symbol and won't show it twice. Additionally, in the event that you join the indior to a chart which is not contained in the Pair Symbol input, then it will automatically be contained... Thanks so much.

imene.esox
07-17-2022 20:54, 08:54 PM
Gumrai how to setup good entrance can u explain me?

hooxs
07-17-2022 22:17, 10:17 PM
quote how to setup good entry can u explain me? The dashboards simply allow you to obtain information without scrolling through all the charts and time-frames.
Everything you do with this info is up to you.
Individual traders likely have many various methods of working with that info in their own egies.

Lomaiin
07-17-2022 23:39, 11:39 PM
Here are the dashboards which have already been posted at another thread, however stered throughout it and not easy to find Dashboard Pips is a standalone indior, I think that it had been Classy who asked this. Quantum was asked by MaximumQuita I ask that those 2 article a short description of how they utilize these. file file file file hello
year

would you please create option to move it on Y and X and show on CURRENT PAIR'S

RSI and CCI

REGARD

hooxs
07-18-2022 01:01, 01:01 AM
quote hello great year could you please make option to move it on X and Y and reveal on CURRENT PAIR'S RSI and CCI REGARD I have hardly any time to do some modifiions right now.

Lomaiin
07-18-2022 02:23, 02:23 AM
quote I have hardly any time to perform any modifiions at the moment. OK THANKS a lot

esteem

nogoyuna
07-18-2022 03:46, 03:46 AM
quote Here you are. Bear in mind that you also have to possess the Wilders monitoring stop in the indiors folder (Uploaded in post #21) file Gumrai will you be in a position to bring an Alert with Time Frame Currency Pair Indiion into the Dashboard_Multi Wilders Trailing Stop whenever there's a colour shift from Green To Red from Red Into Green? With the option. It seems that Wilder's Trailing Stop SuperTrend nrp (new format) alarms are almost the same Indiors.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402191553891543.mq4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402192214209339.ex4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1530402194961677804.png

mikimuxxi
07-18-2022 05:08, 05:08 AM
Hi, I'd forgotten about the transaction lines as I rarely have them revealing. So which will allow you to place the board where you desire, the best that I can do immediately is to add inputs. I also noticed in your chart that utilizing 0 means that you are displaying values for EURJPY twice. I've modified the code so that it will automatically bring the current chart emblem and won't show it. Also in the event that you attach the indior to a chart which isn't comprised in the Pair Symbol input, it will automatically be included... Hello Gumrai, I am constantly using this MTF WPR ( https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-discussion/49-vantage-point-software.html ) on my charts, it is extremely useful for my manual trading. I just loaded your MTF RSI ( https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/bitcoin-talk-and-cryptocurrencies/260-laguerre-alert.html ) just today, there are two issues:-

1) When I loaded the MTF RSI, the MTF WPR is instantly totally gone, narrated by MTF RSI. Could you be able to earn both MTF DB that can work together on a chart (display upper and lower onto a chart)?

2) MTF RSI does not have X Co-Ordinate and Y Co-Ordinate, would you mind to code with this kind of function so I can park the MTF RSI anywhere of this chart that I wish?

3) MTF RSI's Symbols to Display allows to put in 0, only show the chart's emblem.

Hope you have the time to help in your great indiors. Thanks.

mikimuxxi
07-18-2022 06:30, 06:30 AM
Further to my post above, kindly think to include push notifiion for MTF RSI and MTF WPR for just one TF that is chosen. Allow me to give a situation, I only require H4 to be notified if:-
- MTF WPR for H4 reaches HighWPRValue=-20 or LowWPRValue=-80
- MTF RSI for H4 reaches HighRSIValue=70 or LowRSIValue=30

It is very tiring sitting in front of PC for the whole day. Mobile alert will save my energy. Thanks so much Gumrai.

jlle.fabmegas
07-18-2022 07:53, 07:53 AM
Siminz I've added the typical Bar Range in mounts within this dash. You will also need the AverageBarRange indior in the folder that is indiors. file file Hello Gumrai,

Thank you for your dashboards. Just wondering if you make a Currency index dash based on USD,EUR,CHF,CAD,GBP,AUD,NZD.

Cheers.f

chechugil
07-18-2022 09:15, 09:15 AM
Hello Keith,

hope you're well. I have a small request, you did this great Quantum Dashboard for me and I need you to ask you, if you could do the same like your RSI Dash using a Stochastik (very important: aplied to closeprize rather than enjoy the standard setting High/low) if you have some spare time?

Greatest Speeches
Sven