PDA

View Full Version : is it feasible to scalp gbpjpy?? how??

CmislinaBlesl
04-03-2007 06:07, 06:07 AM
Gbpjpy has such a crazy spirit and momentum spurts. . .is it possible to scalp this 1?? (I realize the spread makes it seem more difficult...)

let's create a thread describing scalp egies...

thanks ahead...

camolinacvg
11-04-2022 17:50, 05:50 PM
gbpjpy has such a crazy soul and momentum spurts. . .is it possible to scalp this 1?? (I realize that the spread makes it seem more difficult...)

allow'so create a thread describing scalp egies...

thanks in advance... Yes, even if you take a peek at the 5 minute chart, it looks like the hourly on any other pair. It might be called a scalp for a lot of pips; it might be risky though.

vixxapkmo1
11-04-2022 19:12, 07:12 PM
Yes but use a broker (such as MB?) That is lt; 4 pips. Anything more and its not to your advantage (Oanda was 6-7 final check).

camolinacvg
11-04-2022 20:34, 08:34 PM
Yes but utilize a broker (such as MB?) That's lt; 4 pips. Anything more and its not to your advantage (Oanda has been 6-7 final check). Because the cross can proceed 100 pips following 15 minutes, the large pip spread isn't actually a problem.

Oanda often quotes you 6-7 but constantly charges you 9-10 in reality.

MOGEMJOXXY
11-04-2022 21:56, 09:56 PM
1 Attachment(s) I have jumped in occasionally for several pips just using my regular method (mostly used longer duration ). Two bollingers (62,2 and 62,.7) and a few moving averages for reference. Just enter when price closes below or above the 62,.7 bollinger. When price is trending, it will tend to get stuck at the station between the 62.7 and 62,2 bollinger. I generally stay with it.

opkho69
11-04-2022 23:19, 11:19 PM
since the cross can proceed 100 pips after 15 min, the large pip spread isn't actually a problem.

Oanda frequently quotes you 6-7 but constantly charges you 9-10 in fact. How do you mean oanda, in fact, charges you 9-10 when the quotes are 6-7?

belho125
11-05-2022 00:41, 12:41 AM
After the sun rise, the time is come for japan launch the news, we could expect 30 pip motion if the prediction missed. ... if it is as predicted, the previous day momentum will continue... (mainly does) to decide the motion might persist or not, we should wait patiently 1 hour.

minikeewee
11-05-2022 02:03, 02:03 AM
Just how can you mean oanda, in reality, charges you 9-10 if the quotes are 6-7? Normally it is 6-7, but if the market becomes too busy (ie: news times) or too slow (ie: Sunday day ), it is more like 9-10. But personally, I think attempting to scalp during those type of market intervals is stupid.

minikeewee
11-05-2022 03:26, 03:26 AM
The reason the GBPJPY throws a lot of pips daily is because you need a lot of margin to buy/sell the lead currency (GBP) and receive little return on the secondary currency (JPY). This is the identical reason. When you have a look at the percentage yields per pip multiplied from the ATR, it's probably the like EURUSD or some other cross. Raw pips mean nothing if the yield per pip is low.

quiqwvs99
11-05-2022 04:48, 04:48 AM
I've jumped in occasionally for several pips only using my regular method (mostly used longer term). Two bollingers (62,2 and 62,.7) and also a few moving averages for reference. Just input when price closes above or below the 62,.7 bollinger. When price is trending, it will tend to get stuck in the station between the 62.7 and 62,2 bollinger. I generally stay with it. How do you get two Bollingers on one price chart?

memayn2222
11-05-2022 06:10, 06:10 AM
gbpjpy has this kind of wild spirit and momentum spurts. . .is it possible to scalp this one?? (I realize the spread makes it look more difficult...)

thanks in advance... How about this:Trading JPY stocks on the CME (emblem is 6J) Trading GBP futures on the CME (emblem is 6B) There is but one tick! And the commission is just $5.80 total. And if you go in on a limit, instead of a market order, you may even avoid the distribute. I exchange Currency Futures every day, and without the spread, so that it costs me only $5.80 each commerce together with my broker.

This deficiency of disperse facilitates scalping for 1-3 ticks, even about the 1 minute chart, which is just what I do.

And if you want some wild action, then exchange a 6J/6B disperse, which would be very similar to trading Spot Forex GBP/JPY. I will muster it up, although I personally have not got that much guts.

Here's another matter: with Futures brokers and the CME, you do not have to worry about the whole bucket-shop rip-off item, as every currency is centrally quoted out of a market. Slippage is non-existent with limit orders, incidentally.

I began trading the currency stocks late last year, and have never looked back.

minikeewee
11-05-2022 07:32, 07:32 AM
How about this:Trading JPY futures on the CME (emblem is 6J) Trading GBP futures on the CME (emblem is 6B) There's only 1 tick spread on the CME! And the commission is only $5.80 total. And if you move in on a limitation, instead of a market order, you can prevent the spread that is 1-tick. I exchange Currency Futures every day, and with no spread, so it costs me only $5.80 each trade with my broker.

This deficiency of spread facilitates scalping for 1-3 ticks, even on the 1 minute chart, which is exactly what I do.

And if you would like some crazy action, then exchange a 6J/6B spread, which would be very much like trading Spot Forex GBP/JPY. I personally have not got that much courage, but I will muster up it some day.

Here's another thing: with Futures brokers and the CME, you do not have to worry about the whole bucket-shop rip-off item, as every currency is centrally quoted out of an exchange. Slippage is non existent using limit orders, incidentally.

I began trading the currency futures last year, and have never looked back. . . .and do not forget, you do not have to worry about interest rates and carry trades, as these are built into the price of the contract.

Regrettably, you need thousands of dollars to exchange futures effectively without big drawdowns since you risked too much.

There's also ECN Forex brokers (of which I could count on one hand)... you can tell them apart since they actually charge a commission instead of fixing the spread.

Cazaxxas
11-05-2022 08:55, 08:55 AM
Take a look at the MTF stochastics Ribbon....That Resembles it Provides

caoxcho
11-05-2022 10:17, 10:17 AM
gbpjpy has this kind of wild soul and momentum spurts. . .is it feasible to scalp this one?? (I realize the spread makes it seem more difficult...)

thanks in advance... perhaps anyone can forward testing cherry marble at 15 to 30 min time period (first setting) for scalping the pair...

cherry marble is on https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-discussion/75-helpful-traders.html

Thank you beforehand. .
andy.

MOGEMJOXXY
11-05-2022 11:39, 11:39 AM
How can you get two Bollingers on one price chart? Use different settings. See the deviation settings are different (2,.7). Use whatever settings appear to provide the trades. Men and women appear to believe they must be set to 20. The 62 period settings give basically the same trades as the River program. Utilizing 20 will get you pretty much the same transaction as Hama Pad I. Works very nicely with pairs that trend a lot. Use the MAs to make you conscious of the long-term trends and dynamic support and resistance. Also some kind of static support and resistance needs to be set up i.e. Camarilla lines, pivots, fibs, etc.. You need to always be trying to combine the long-term trend off support or resistance. That makes for secure profitable trades with comparatively tiny stops.

fx128
11-05-2022 13:01, 01:01 PM
Use an ecn or hotspot fxi to scalp the pair. Very easy to do if u looking little 3 pips per move

minikeewee
11-05-2022 14:24, 02:24 PM
use an ecn such as EFX or hotspot fxi to scalp the pair. Very simple to do if u looking small 3 pips a go Huh... so Hotspot went ECN... about that.

The other retail trader ECN brokers out that there are MBTrading (which is in fact the parent firm of EFX... so they might just dump you into an EFX account anyway), Interactive Brokers and Dukascopy (but their account minimum is ridiculously high: $50,000; at the price, you might too proceed with a futures broker and trade CME currency futures).

memayn2222
11-05-2022 15:46, 03:46 PM
.. .and do not forget, you do not need to worry about interest rates and carry trades, because these are built into the price of the future contract.

Regrettably, you need tens of thousands of dollars to exchange stocks efficiently without large drawdowns because you risked too much.

There is also ECN Forex brokers (of that I could count on one hand)... you could tell them apart because they really charge a commission instead of fixing the disperse. That is completely wrong. You do not need any more in a Future's account than a Forex account. $2500 minimum, and you're able to exchange 4 contracts per trade. Is that risking over a normal account?

Moreover, the entire purpose of scalping is to not have large drawdowns!

memayn2222
11-05-2022 17:08, 05:08 PM
Huh... so Hotspot went ECN... how about that.

The other retail trader ECN brokers out that there are MBTrading (which is actually the parent firm of EFX... so they might just dump you to an EFX account anyhow ), Interactive Brokers and Dukascopy (but their account minimum is ridiculously high: $50,000; at the price, you might as well go with a futures broker and exchange CME currency futures). Again, where do you have the concept that a Futures account is comparable to some ridiculously high $50,000 balance requirement? It's $2500 to open an account, and that will let you exchange 4 contracts.

minikeewee
11-05-2022 18:31, 06:31 PM
I had been thinking in terms of stock index futures (SP, RU2000, Dow, etc.), which I didn't succeed in scalping those because of a scarcity of capital. But yeah, comparing the contract information involving the stock and currency stocks, it looks like the risk is about half of currencies.

memayn2222
11-05-2022 19:53, 07:53 PM
I had been thinking concerning stock index futures (SP, RU2000, Dow, etc.), which I did not do well in scalping those because of a lack of capital. But yeah, comparing the deal info involving the stock and currency futures, it seems like the risk is about half of currencies. Hey, dude, along with your attitude, you will be a millionaire before me! You are okay, man.

lmislinilis
11-05-2022 21:15, 09:15 PM
use an ecn such as EFX or hotspot fxi to scalp the pair. Quite simple to accomplish if u looking small 3 pips a go
don perry,
how can you be able to scalp only 3 pips using EFX or MB?

I attempted this but the disperse usually ranges between 1,5 and 2 pips on Euro for example along with the commission to open and then shut the trade is the equivalent to 1 pip, so you end up being charge 2,5 - 3 pips just to exchange the pair...I found that I was breaking even or losing a half a pip the majority of the times I used them to get # 3 pips.

Megayluno
11-05-2022 22:37, 10:37 PM
gbpjpy has this kind of wild spirit and momentum spurts. . .is it possible to scalp this 1?? (I realize the spread makes it seem harder...)

allow's create a thread describing scalp egies...

thanks in advance... Yes it is, even on 8pips disperse

XxfoxlmokxX
11-06-2022 00:00, 12:00 AM
quote It'd be if you gave us some examples of your own system - I'm not considering this from a disperse point of view. It's quite obvious that you can't scalp these pairs with a 8 pip spread! I am looking at the feasibility by a purely technical point of view. I've given some examples above of a couple of good set ups and expect they may help traders win and scalp these fast moving trading pairs and therefore I dared to mention this was a dormant thread the last 10 years, even back in the afternoon with restricted interest.

Did you mean to post a screenshot of how I scalp?
If yes, sure, here it is, the last entry for now, a real new one.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459108471825034756.png

oxmino
11-06-2022 01:22, 01:22 AM
I am using two strategies in my scalping.
Strat 1: Scalp exchange with the trend using 5M along with 15 M chart Using Renko chart.
A) Describe the primary trend and Avoid all news release occasion on the calendar
b) await price retract into the 20 period moving average and renko lineup with the trend to enter the trade.
C) Exit when renko changes .
D) set Risk:reward at 1:2 if possible
Strat 2: Counter fad with TD sequential
A) await TD to rely to 9 or 12 and enter trades contrary to the tendency
b) set risk: reward per 1:1 - minimal 10 pips

XxfoxlmokxX
11-06-2022 01:44, 01:44 AM
quote Profitfarmer I'm not interested to know what a great scalper you are - unless you're interested in producing a positive and useful contribution to this revived thread, I recommend you go and find someone else to annoy? Thank you so much! You ask for instance.
I show example. Very straightforward and easy example for that actuality.
That isnt positive.
That amuses you? sorry. I may misunderstood what you intend on positive contribution then to some thread regarding scalping.

humomgepalmi
11-06-2022 03:06, 03:06 AM
quote you ask for instance. I reveal example. Very straightforward and effortless example for this actuality. That isnt positive. That annoys you? sorry. I may misunderstood what you intend on positive contribution afterward to some thread regarding scalping.
OK no problem. I have deleted my article. Any examples greatly valued

semgiogm
11-06-2022 04:29, 04:29 AM
quote and for that part I dared to say this is really a dormant thread the previous 10 decades, back in the day with limited interest. Did you intend to post a screenshot of just how I scalp? If yes, sure, here it is, the last entry for today, a real fresh one. image So you're soo sure on your sign that you dare move against a strong fashion like that....There where two small bearish candles at the previous 22 candles and you struck place on the last bullish candle until it gave a small pullback and you got 6 pips out of it...I know you told me that the sign taken of this rsi there how can you determend whether it turns on 75-80 ore 85 if you'd taken it of this 80 you would have overly scale 4 possisions ore 3 mayby,but then again made a bigger profit,but mayby its better too dont have too do that in the long run too avvoid loosers I've changed too the 1 minute from my 3 minutes old system today too await the RSI signs,but I like too have one more affirmation either a dynamic EMA ore a supp/ress level and of course I use my currencie strenght meter and never trade gainst a stronger currencie....Its not enjoy that are a sign alone since it can already possess the currencie strenght baked in and a tiny change of the strongest weakening a little will make it move against the strongest currencie,but at the very long run of many trades you will have a better winrate following the currencie strenght meter....But waiting for RSI signs that arnt that many I have 7 pairs open on the one minute I take Insidebar breakeouts in synch with currencie strenght and the linear regression for shortterm trends,but when I get a RSI sign its for more pips usually compared to my insidebar...I've only traded one RSI sign and average in 3 possisions I've gone back on my lots too be able too scale 5 possisions using a total of maximum leverage but wait for this too hit 80 ore 85 I dont believe I will meet many as 5 1 min candles following a sign given very often I will not be martingaling only open very same possision on following candle...I'd like too use my 3 minutes instead,but I have a beast of a computer with 16 gb ram I cant have more than 3,,,3 min offline chart open until the computer stinks...I shall post my currencie strenght meter because I believe this is the greatest and simplest one on the market....Also place the insidebar if anyone want too try I could drop the linear too then you've got a system which works on 1-3-5 minutes with lesser and lesser signs too longer timeframe,but also higher winrate I enjoy the 1 min. . .because it provides most signs and you just have too practise and also read the trend....So if linear is pointing up and the candle breakes the top line of insidebar and the currencie is in synch you take the transaction on the open candle and depart after 1-10 pips should you trail your stop You May goo farther....Wow some news hit now....Keep it green...
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459108501005377930.Magne999 terminal (1)
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459108511548674086.mq4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459108531380176348.Magne999 insidebar

XxfoxlmokxX
11-06-2022 05:51, 05:51 AM
quote So you are soo sure in your signal that you dare go against a solid trend like that....There where two little bearish candles at the last 22 candles and you hit spot on the last bullish candle until it gave a little pullback and you also got 6 pips from it...I know you told me that the signal taken of this rsi there how can you determend whether it turns on 75-80 ore 85 if you'd taken it of this 80 you'd have overly scale 4 possisions ore 3 mayby,but again made a bigger profit,however mayby its greater also dont have too do that at the long... you can add to probabilities. Like the BRN. The acceleration of movement. Or this event the no news time.
This was posted as was the past, most recent trade yesterday. My preference normally is M5, and not that late hour ( in my own time zone).
Enjoy in trading, scalping the same: quantity vs. quality. That is universal, no matter your approach is.
I usually miss more trade than I take.

semgiogm
11-06-2022 07:13, 07:13 AM
quote one could add to probabilities. Such as the BRN. Move's acceleration. Or this event no news time. This was posted as was the last, latest trade yesterday. My preference normally is M5, rather than that late hour ( in my time zone). Enjoy in trading, scalping the same: amount of quality. That is universal, whatever your approach is. Transaction is usually missed by me than take. My purpose being after 20 bullish and two bearish last 5 being bullish how it's possible too hit exactly at the last bullish before obtaining a pullback is this a regular trade like just another transaction because I'd never taken that commerce then bullrun the pair was bullish for a very long time....going against tendency like that even it very overbought on the RSI...I also are a technical trader and've found the flow today I feel depending on indicators,however you have all of theese PRO traders that....indicators are lagging just tell what've occurred its all abaut priceactionI am sure the majority of them doesnt even understand what priceaction is...I mean that trading doesnt have anyting too do with price whatsoever not how we trade . . .Its all abaut the way the cursor react at sertant amounts do to Supp/Ress....Dove alliance stated that in hes Paradox system tread that trading had nothing do with price and would state that he is absolutly a successful trader taking 40 pips each day together with rearly any losses. . .Keep it green folks...
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910830.png

humomgepalmi
11-06-2022 08:35, 08:35 AM
quote So you are soo sure on your sign that you dare move against a strong tendency like this....There where two little bearish candles at the last 22 candles and you struck spot on the past bullish candle until it gave a little pullback and you also got 6 pips from it...I know you told me that the sign taken of the rsi there how can you determend if it turns on 75-80 ore 85 in case you had shot it of the 80 you'd have too scale in 4 possisions ore 3 mayby,but again made a much bigger profit,however mayby its better too dont have too do this at the long... I must state the inside bar indi is quite helpful. Particularly if one is trading an extremely jerky trading pair such as GBPJPY! Thank you https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910831.png

Agree with you about trading against a strong tendency - I would not have the guts! Having said this, I suppose that GBPJPY are the only pair I'd try it due to it's quite whipsaw-like motion
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459108561797737753.png

semgiogm
11-06-2022 09:58, 09:58 AM
quote I must say the inside bar indi is very beneficial. Particularly if one is trading a trading pair like GBPJPY! Thankshttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910833.png You ment trending pair like GBP/JPY....GBP/JPY and EUR/NZD are two pairs that normally have 1 ore 2 trending times a week if you can discover thoose times you are able to exchange the insidebar all day after little pullbacks and make a killing its not unusual that thoose 2 pairs can put in both 2 and 300 pips at a 24 our peiod...

semgiogm
11-06-2022 11:20, 11:20 AM
quote you could add to probabilities. Like the BRN. The acceleration of movement. Or this event the no news time. This was published as was the past, most recent trade yesterday. My taste generally is M5, and not that late hour ( in my own time zone). Enjoy in trading, scalping exactly the same: quantity vs. quality. That is. I typically miss more transaction than take. When you exchange 5 minute....Do you start trade at receptive candle ore doo you wait until candle near???

XxfoxlmokxX
11-06-2022 12:42, 12:42 PM
quote When you exchange 5 minute....Do you open trade at receptive candle ore doo you wait till candle close??? I dont wait for candles that are closed.
Listed a few conditions I prefer to see, the more the merrier.
Nevertheless nothing is foolproof, losses are part, using any trading approach.

humomgepalmi
11-06-2022 14:05, 02:05 PM
quote You ment trending pair like GBP/JPY....GBP/JPY and EUR/NZD are two pairs that normally have 1 ore two trending days a week if it's possible to find thoose days you are able to exchange the insidebar all day after little pullbacks and make a killing its not uncommon that thoose two pairs can put in both two and 300 pips at a 24 our peiod...
Yes very nice indeed - got the awake and picked up 10 pips in a hurry! (see picture )

Though I have to mention that on the whole I like GBPAUD - it moves very fast and very correct. Not so much jerky motion as these pairs you mention - only the spread of course is not so good
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910859644989866.png

semgiogm
11-06-2022 15:27, 03:27 PM
quote Yes very nice really - got the awake and picked up 10 pips in a rush! (see image) Although I must mention that on the whole I like GBPAUD - it moves very fast and very correct. Not too much jerky motion as those pairs you mention - just the spread of course is not too great image Yes this was a nice insidebar...

humomgepalmi
11-06-2022 16:49, 04:49 PM
quote Yes that was a Wonderful insidebar...
What about GBPNZD? Massive range and with ECN broker the spread is OK

I really do agree with you about picking good trending days. Truly this week was outstanding on several pairs.

Consider Monday for instance - 150 pips in the 5 hours!
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459108612001822617.png

semgiogm
11-06-2022 18:11, 06:11 PM
quote What about GBPNZD? Huge range and also ECN broker the spread is OK I do agree with you about picking good trending days. Actually this week has been excellent on several pairs. Consider Monday for example - 150 pips at the 5 morning hours! picture might have gotten in some good ones . . .if the trend is that there the insidebar is simply a trigger that offers you an advantage that the trend will go on from this point and not return...

humomgepalmi
11-06-2022 19:34, 07:34 PM
quote Could have gotten into some great ones . . .if the trend is that there the insidebar is simply a trigger that gives you an advantage that the trend will go on from this point, not return...
Well it works pretty good - not 100 percent of course, particularly on a volatile day like today! But it's been a slow downtrend on GBPJPY along with the indi picked up some fine scalps

Just testing it of course - all transactions non leverage
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910864785489368.png

semgiogm
11-06-2022 20:56, 08:56 PM
Yes of course not 100% what is???? Some have a fictitious breake outside and plummits back indoors after peaking out the lines,but if you apply the linear regression as refferance also the short-term trends you will have more winners than loosers and just escape the transaction as once as it moves inside the lines ,because the setup have failed and there are nothing more too do abaut that just take the small loss and wait for a new one...

humomgepalmi
11-06-2022 22:18, 10:18 PM
Yes of course not 100% what's???? Some possess a false breake outside and plummits back indoors after peaking outside the lines,but if you apply the linear regression as refferance too the short-term trends you will have more winners than loosers and please just escape the transaction as soon as it goes within the lines again,because the setup have failed and there are nothing more too do abaut that take the small loss and await a new one...
Oh no, that I was not being critical at all - of course nothing is 100%, otherwise some people are millionaires very quickly!

However, I am not really with you about not taking a trade within the lines - in case one is fairly confident that price will probably bounce off falling/rising support? I took 5 pips on GBPAUD along with the price had come back into the box but bounced off decreasing resistance (ema)

P.S. I got hit by this spike but recovered!
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459108672010771349.png

semgiogm
11-06-2022 23:40, 11:40 PM
quote Oh no, I wasn't being critical at all - of course nothing is 100%, otherwise some of us would be millionaires in no time! However, I'm not quite with you about not taking a trade within the lines - in case a person is quite confident that price will bounce off falling/rising support? I just took 5 pips on GBPAUD along with the price had come back in the box but bounced off falling resistance (ema) P.S. I got struck by this spike but recovered! picture Yes if you are using EMA`S as dynamic supp/ress you can of course carry transactions of other signals,but for the inside bar alone I shut as soon as they fail...I have 10-35-50-100 and 200 EMA on my charts and use them a lot for supp/ress around the 3 minutes,however on 1 minute...I typically use the 50 sometimes as a trigger for MOMO scalps with linear regressionshortterm trend I am adding the ichi track for fashion 1-4 Hour,Daily and Weekly 16 arrows total and will attempt to keep my transactions with majority of arrows in addition too currencie strenght and the shorterm trends....Its good too follow the entire trends too...

humomgepalmi
11-07-2022 01:03, 01:03 AM
quote Yes if you're using EMA`S as dynamic supp/ress you can of course take trades of other signals,but for the interior bar alone I shut the moment they fail...I've 10-35-50-100 and 200 EMA on all my charts and use them a lot for supp/ress on the three min,however on 1 min...I typically use the 50 sometimes as an outcome for MOMO scalps with linear regressionshortterm trend I am adding the ichi monitor for fashion 1-4 Hour,Daily and Weekly 16 arrows complete and will attempt to keep my trades with majority of arrows in addition too currencie strenght and the...
Thank you for showing your template. Certainly you ought to do something right because your TE doesn't lie! Your results are exceptional and like Profitfarmer you're (I believe ) carrying 1 - 3 quick pips out of the market in your trades that are obviously highly leveraged that is constructing your account balance very nicely indeed. I note also that your losses are always very small - I presume that you're closing the transaction if, and as soon as, the price goes back to the box. An extremely clever strategy indeed and it obviously works! Done.

I am using very similar ema worth but I am using tram lines which is basically the same ema value set to the high and the low. Then I am also using ema cross (one can use 5/8 or 6/12 whatever one prefers). Anyway what I mean to do now is use your exceptional indi's and strategy in my chart. Well in fact I started on Friday and increased my account balance by 10% which is OK IMHO for a single day's trading!

Anyway thanks again. Your contribution has been really welcome and appreciated. https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910839.png

semgiogm
11-07-2022 02:25, 02:25 AM
quote Thank you for revealing your own template. As your TE does not lie, Surely you ought to do something right! Your results are excellent and like Profitfarmer you are (I think) taking 1 - 3 quick pips out of the market on your trades which are obviously highly leveraged which is building your account balance quite well indeed. I notice too that your losses are always quite little - I presume that you are closing the transaction if, and as soon as, the price goes back to the box. An extremely clever strategy really and it clearly works! Really nicely... Thank you a lot,but I dont belive I will be able too profit 3-4percent a day daily it will be loosing days/mayby weeks,but as you state I shut my losses quickly 0.5-3 pips based on pairs exchanged,but have as said before dead mans cease at 5pips. . .Too make profits of 1-3 pips pr trade generally you need a winrate over 60-70percent if I can keep it over 65% I am happy I am at 83 now on a little over 70 trades,but I dont think I will be able too keep that for say a 1000 trades. . .There will be losses,loosing days,weeks,but have to keep them at the minimum...I trade way smaller lots now than I used too before I constantly traded 1% pr pip on 500 account I traded 0.5 lots onto a 600...0.6 and soo on,but too be able too average on reversals I need smaller lots...I actually dont care abaut% profit ore dollars profit its abaut green pips too me as long as there are green pips you can trade maximum leverage constantly and still not loose,but gain a lot....There are no laws saying that you cant make 2000 of a 500 account in a day 50-100 pips and you can be way past that you need too take the blow up if occurs,but if consistant on green pips which won't happen. . .Profitfarmer are far better than me too take more pips pr commerce I think hes targets are 3-10 pips he told me once,but now I am about the 1 second its easier for me too get more pips pr trade also...I wish one of the very best trading my own indis and dont be afraid too ask if wondering anyting....Keep it greenhttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910530.pnghttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910531.png

humomgepalmi
11-07-2022 03:47, 03:47 AM
quote Thanks a lot,but I dont belive I will be able too gain 3-4percent a day daily it's going to be loosing days/mayby weeks,however since you say I close my losses quickly 0.5-3 pips based on pairs traded,but have as said before dead mans cease at 5pips. . .Too make profits of 1-3 pips pr trade generally you need a winrate more than 60-70percent if I can keep it over 65% I am happy I am at 83 currently on a bit over 70 trades,but I dont think I will be able too keep that for say a 1000 trades. . .There will be declines,loosing weeks,weeks,but have to keep them in the minimum...I.. .
Thanks. Yes makes sense to trade lower risk I suppose especially when one is not using a fixed stop reduction as a rule except bale-out final end of course and 5 pips seems good.

Actually I'm wondering about your own broker. Do they add commission to a trade? Tickmill charge around.5 of a pip but of course the spreads are good especially on the more exotic crosses. So on GBPAUD (for instance) the disperse including commision adds up to just over 2 pips. That is a lot more then EU however, the price generally moves a dreadful lot quicker! I notice that you are trading the more popular pairs like GU, EU, UJ, UC - do you think it's better to scalp slower moving but reduced spread trading pairs?

My expertise with scalping EURUSD is not good - I think that it's quite exploited by the big boys to wash out smaller fish if they could. I do prefer EURCAD. Comparing the two early european morning charts from yesterday's quite revealing - EURCAD the much cleaner and nicer chart and had 3 amazing entry points for a couple of fine pips. Of course it was a lot more bearish!
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910542470506307.png
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15459105452123722734.png

semgiogm
11-07-2022 05:10, 05:10 AM
quote Thanks. Yes makes sense to trade lower risk I assume especially when one isn't using a fixed stop loss as a rule except bale-out last end of course and 5 pips sounds good. Really I'm wondering about your own broker. Can they add commission into a trade? Tickmill charge around.5 of a pip but of course the spreads are good especially on the exotic crosses. So on GBPAUD (for instance) the spread containing commision adds up to just over 2 pips. That is a lot more then EU however, the price generally moves a dreadful lot faster! I detect that... you may PM me abaut my broker and I will refer you. . .They have mended commision at two dollars pr lot for V.I.P its own for clients with over 25000 deposit,but should I refer you get the V.I.P on ECN account 200 dollars deposit minimum its 4 dollar pr lot regular....And deposit is by bitcoin ore wiretransfer. . .withdrael is with PAYPAL. . .They have offices in London soo they aren't some offshore brokers,but have stayed unregulated doo too the ESMA`S maximum leverage bullshit soo leverage is 200:1 changeble overly 400:1 in chat...I have talked too lots of clients and nobody with any troubble with them whatsoever. . .Been in buisness since 2012...I got a pm from a man here on FF he needed IB refferal too get ultralow commision two dollars pr lot and I did and he got it. . .Doesnt price you anyting I just get a small charge from them on the trades you take....Its not because of that I say that you need refferal its just a coverage they have. . .And for spreads EUR/USD and USD/JPY 0.1-0.2 spread so a total of 3-4 dollars pr lot complete and for GBP/AUD/NZD-USD 0.3-0.5 spread a total of 5-7 dollars pr lot and for exotics 0.5-0.9 so a total of 7-11 dollars pr lot....Its a must taking out 1-3 pips that you use a broker with low commisions/spread and there aren't any one with lesser commsion than that there are 5 ore 6 other people with same,but they are in moldova and states like that and I like it too be in western europe ore australia doo too ESMA`S bullshit there arnt many brokers in Europe that maintain the leverage in a stage that you're able to make any cash of a small account...I have noticed that many have begun too add expert accounts for traders too help them get increased leverage with appearing between fingers on standards of being a pro trader...I dont understand if ESMA are doing controls on this particular ore how it is....But it's simply too stay jobless I mean what does the regulation really doo for us traders anyway....Being placed in London they could just as easily come upon fraud charges if they wreck with ore cash. . .That is the reason its importent too have a broker not offshore....PM me and I will help you if interested...

humomgepalmi
11-07-2022 06:32, 06:32 AM
quote You can PM me abaut my broker and will refer you. . .They have mended commision at two dollars pr lot for V.I.P its for customers with over 25000 deposit,but if I refer you you get the V.I.P on ECN account 200 dollars deposit minimal its 4 dollar pr lot regular....And deposit is by bitcoin ore wiretransfer. . .withdrael is with PAYPAL. . .They have offices in London soo they are not some offshore brokers,but have remained unregulated doo too the ESMA`S maximum leverage bullshit soo leverage is 200:1 changeble overly 400:1 in chat...I have spoke too... Hello magne999

Wow those spreads on GBPAUD/NZD etc., sound very good indeed! I will PM you although I will be able to open a different trading account right now. But surely I will be seeking to change broker in the near future if their trading requirements are that good! Tickmill is surely a nuisance when one is scalping GA or GZ (for example ) even though their spreads are a lot better then . Starting a Forex commerce 2 pips is a large drawback particularly if the trade goes against you! I have pro trader standing but had to struggle with them to receive my status changed. Before they changed it did trade with Eightcap (Australian broker) who provide 500:1 however their trading requirements are not as good. For example one can't put a limit order very near to the price - has to be at least 3 -5 pips away! Also I'm sure they are using anti-scalp algorithms. So anyhow, I changed back to Tickmill when they shifted my standing.

I agree totally that unless one will get at least 400:1 leverage trading account then scalping is a complete waste of time. Anyhow will PM you tomorrow.

Thank you for the fascinating infohttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1545910534.png

semgiogm
11-07-2022 07:54, 07:54 AM
quote Hi Wow those spreads on GBPAUD/NZD etc., sound great indeed! I shall PM you though I wont be able to open another trading account right now. But certainly I shall be looking to change broker in the near future if their trading conditions are that good! Tickmill is certainly a nuisance when one is scalping GA or GZ (for instance) although their spreads are a lot better then . Starting a Forex commerce 2 pips down is a large drawback especially if the trade goes against you! I have pro trader status but had to fight with... I heard from that man I spoke too they had a promo going with 1 dollar pr lot...I havent asked in conversation because 2 dollars pr lot is actually not much too believe abaut....II will hear from you then. . .Have a weekend that is good . .

semgiogm
11-07-2022 09:16, 09:16 AM
What makes the insidebars work soo great is that in a trend it generally I say generally a breake of greater highs in an uptrend and breake of a lower low in a downtrend soo also too being a insidebar its a miniature breake out USUALLY not necessarily....But it is possible to easily filter out thoose soo you only spend the breake of higher highs and lower lows. . .And follow currencie strenght as well as shortermtrend and all over fad. . .Gives you a edge...