PDA

View Full Version : News Trading With Expart Script

juanox092
02-20-2008 00:24, 12:24 AM
Among the most popular news trading egy is setting two pending order in both sides of the market price before the news is based. One is Stop Buy order 20-30 pipe above and yet another is Sop Sell order 20-30 pip below the market price. But it is extremely tricky to place two orders accurately and very closely (state 1 minute before) into the news release. To fix this issue this Pro Scripts have been written by me.

Here it is possible to place News Time, Order Time, Order Price, Stop Loss, Profit Target, Order Cancel Time and Position close time and the script will open two pending orders according to those settings. It is possible to set as much news period as you wish at a time (state all significant news of the week).

I think it will be very valuable for news traders. Please get attached zip file, read NewsTrading.doc and attempt it in any MetaTrader demonstration platform(for example FXOpen Demo).

Thanks and regards
Naeem Hasan
Chittagong , Bangladesh
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15193668212115563582.zip

Bepk7
11-07-2022 09:42, 09:42 AM
Thank you very much.

However, this type of trading has been posted here for several decades. Actually, there are many EAs and scripts that do this.

The problem is:
-Broker spread widening before news (82 pip spread on GBPUSD on IBFX last week)

-Rapid spikes up and down right before news may get you into an order prematurely.

-Broker slipping your stop order and you're stuffed at very top or really bottom of spike.

This type of trading is VERY VERY RISKY.

However, thank you for sharing your work.

juanox092
11-07-2022 11:04, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the interest about my work

I know these facts quite well(since I'm a victime too )

However wen you open pending order before news(2-3 minute) then which is more secure than taking position manually at the news time. Also you can set as many news as you wish at a time, so that you can set all news of a week and allow the script run to the week. Without casting your own time and tension the script will manage trading. A number of them may cause reduction but some other will constitute that losses.

Howerver, I have discovered this method profitable and hence invite others to utilize it.

lanjaui
11-07-2022 12:26, 12:26 PM
Hi nhasan,

Its good to see you have begun a new idea of trading. Currently I'm using MT4 using a demo account. I'd love to test out yours too.

I see You're from Bangladesh. Are you currently trading live? If so, who's your introducing broker.

Nabil

Megislmolulu
11-07-2022 13:48, 01:48 PM
82 pip spread on GBPUSD on IBFX last week WHAT??? You sure about that?

juanox092
11-07-2022 15:11, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Its good to see you have begun a new concept of trading. Currently I'm using MT4 with a demo account. I'd like to test out yours also.

I see you are from Bangladesh. Are you currently trading reside? If this is so, who's the broker.

Nabil YesI am from Bangladesh. Where are you from, it sems that you're also from Bangladesh, is it?
Yes I've traded Live for twice, but unfortunately both of these accounts blow out within two weeks, thats why I am looking for out a consistancely profitable automated trading system.
What about you, just how long are you currently trading Currency Market?

lanjaui
11-07-2022 16:33, 04:33 PM
I'm from Bangladesh and I'm very new in FX (about 6 months). Who was the broker?

What type of news would you trade with your machine? Any suggestions would help me to comprehend your news trading strategy.

Thanks.

Megislmolulu
11-07-2022 17:55, 05:55 PM
I'm from Bangladesh and I am very new in forex(approximately 6 months). Who was your broker?

What type of news would you exchange with your system? Any tips would help me to comprehend your news trading system.

Thanks. Check out the calendar on FF. Look out for RED reports. Even though there's much more to it than that, you'll learn the nuances soon.

I can say is, good luck with spike trading!

juanox092
11-07-2022 19:17, 07:17 PM
I am from Bangladesh and I am quite new in forex(about 6 weeks ). Who was the broker?

Which type of news would you trade with your machine? Any suggestions would help me to comprehend your news trading strategy.

Thanks. I am very happy to know that Bangladeshi people are interested in Forex! Where do you live Bangladesh in or abroad?

It may takes time to become familear with news trading since we've got 2-3 important news each week. See Calander page of this web site. Adhere to all red news. When there's a deviation in news than forcasted, that makes sudden change in price of currency pair of the nation. For instance if USA short term interest rate down by 0.25% with a forcast of no change in interest rate, that can move EURUSD more than 200 pips upward over 10-12 hour. Consequently, if you can set an order before the news release, that could provide you some remarkable profit. That's why my script is designed.

If you have further query, can email me directly at

lanjaui
11-07-2022 20:40, 08:40 PM
Check out the calendar on FF. Watch out for RED reports. You will learn the nuances Even though there's much more to it than this.

All I can say is, good luck with spike trading! Thank you forexmoments.

I've seen news (particularly red ones) put heavy impact on major pairs but as mentioned previously in this thread it might be quite risky sometimes. I know its kind of like a'fluke' but I'll give it a try [I am on demo].

I haven't found any proven egy that's 100% accurate so I am looking for out whether there are any in FF which could interest me. Any suggestion will be highly valued.

Regards.

hamza
11-07-2022 22:02, 10:02 PM
This technique is practically dead. Spreads will kill all of your transactions. Whipsaws will finish of everything is left of these. You must learn to trade the news using news retracements, if you must trade the news.

I have a thread on this forum on News Retracement Straddle technique and ea. Look for it and read up.

All the best