PDA

View Full Version : MT4 to IRC bridge (signal sender)

mojokem
02-18-2010 14:21, 02:21 PM
I've made a simplistic MT4IRC bridge which can log all account activity to an IRC channel. It's basically a minimal send-only IRC client written in pure MQL4 which may be connected as an indior to a chart and then enables all users in precisely the exact same channel to view and speak about your trading in realtime.

The software is free and open source along with the newest version of the mql4 file jointly with a few instructions are available here: http://sites.google.com/site/prof/irc_signal

This tool started as a fun endeavor while hanging around at ircforex.com, playing all the winsock API and analyzing a few crazy ideas and it's largely meant for eduional purposes only. Please do not mistreat open network IRC servers by conducting commercial sign services or trading rooms in private channels onto them. Utilize your own IRC server for these purposes.

Lukino0
12-06-2021 13:20, 01:20 PM
Hi.

Thanks so much for the program. It's so Helpful.

Do you have a mql4 ea which trades using irc signals? I thought that irc is a good transportation for trade signals, but couldn't find some mql4 scripts/tools for this.

jllelp1972
12-06-2021 14:41, 02:41 PM
Does anyone have this currently running and could share here? I know this thread is old but is a fantastic piece of code.

Thanks.

Apkpex
12-06-2021 16:02, 04:02 PM
I wanted to say thanks for this instrument.
As an eduional tool, I heard a lot about using the Winsock API.