View Full Version : Broker Discussion

albempkbemnabe
04-02-2017 14:42, 02:42 PM
Hi,

In your opinion, what's the ideal broker which includes:

- strict regulation - needs to(btw, what's the ideal regulation?FCA,ASIC,FSA,NFA,etc-what are the differences between these?)

- low spreads (important but not must)

- low commisions (also for deposit or withdrawal)

Another matter, whats is the best type of account? DMA or ECN?

Thanks Ahead of Time!

Hemm
12-05-2021 16:42, 04:42 PM
If you're a scalper ,
you need to guarantee the broker which always provides lowest trading spreads that's actually supportive to earn profit with absolutely by using scalping egy that brings profit in a limited time.

Otherwise that's impossible at all to earn profit from scalping despite of good trading ability.

Hemm
12-05-2021 18:03, 06:03 PM
Really we all know that we will need to check their authenticity and reliability to get a broker. I know its easy to have here learn what are their payment procedures and their client satisfaction but its really risky particularly if we're new. So superior to also consider those older brokers and most significant are that they have forums that we can have talk about their broker.

vigima
12-05-2021 19:24, 07:24 PM
In order to me when trying to find a broker first of all we need to make sure that the broker is controlled or not. And check their law is that just a unknown regulator or maybe, and also ensure that regulator is your credible one. Next what is that broker, I mean is that non dealing desk or dealing desk broker , I favor non dealing desk broker.

Semmano89
12-05-2021 20:45, 08:45 PM
It depends upon what sorts of trader you're? Which exactly are your priority? Your place.

I don't expect any regulator but FCA. ASIC help if you're in Australia. I don't count FSA, NFA, CySEC anymore.

If you're a scalper, you need the smallest spread but it seems you're a swing trader. However, lower spread needed if you trade apart from major pairs. I suggest cross pair. I am trading with Tickmill because I am trading cross/exotic pairs. As well as their commission seems among the cheapest $2 for each lot. (only in or outside), no commission on deposit/withdrawal. Axi trader is sometimes slower, Fxpro frequently pushes client to CySEC. FXCM is no more trusted following their latest scandal. You should search for standing in google until you sign up in.

Since you can see Dollar and Pound market is very uncertain today. Donald Trump is making remarks almost daily. His latest activity is very unpredictable. French Election is forthcoming. Le Pen success weight a lot to EUR. So, I recommend ECN, you'd need it if you ever trade a cross pair.

nyno24
12-05-2021 22:05, 10:05 PM
When I look for a broker, I give priority to the trading conditions that broker is supplying such as spreads, spreads and leverage etc that's acceptable for my trading egy. For me being a scalper, fastest execution and spreads means that a lot. So I test my egies on their demo account and if it goes well, I begin with small deposit to see the results. In terms of regulations, I am aware that it's much preferred but I really don't place it first priority and there are some explanations for this. First is the limitation those so called regulated brokers impose such as FIFO rules and leverage limitations etc. second is their lengthy obligations to start an account and lots of different limitations on trading styles such as hedging, scalping etc. and its hard to loe a broker that's appropriate to all of your trading needs. In reality in this case, an offshore broker can provide you all these trading conditions you need. I admit there is anxiety of your money being locked with an unregulated broker however there are many reputed offshore brokers are out there also who can provide you the very best services better than the ones that are regulated. So according to me the one with good reviews and decent trading conditions is greatest broker no matter it's regulated or not.

jugilhjgk
12-05-2021 23:26, 11:26 PM
In addition, I have one question about brokers https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1526010623.png

that I'm new in Currency Market, I know something, but I believe that isn't enough. The thing that I was thinking recently, how do Currency Market brokers
made cash?

juanoxxgege
12-06-2021 00:47, 12:47 AM
I think, the most crucial element of choosing broker is reliability. It's better to select older brokerm that are on market for five decades or longer. The license is essential, also. They state, that the most reliable brokers have permits from Europe, USA and Australia. They concidered as the most difficult to obtain and they have the most strict law. On the other hand, there are brokers with permits out of Panama, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Belize, Seychelles which are considered less reliable as Auropean ones. But it better, that no license... I am absolutely agree! Especially about permits from Seychelles Belize and other.

Pkmmes25
12-06-2021 02:08, 02:08 AM
In order to me when looking for a broker of all we have to guarantee the broker is controlled or not. And check their law is that just an regulator or maybe not, and ensure that regulator is the one that is credible. Next what's that broker, '' I mean is that non dealing desk or dealing desk broker , I favor non dealing desk broker. Should you depend on controlled trading broker for ensuring safe trading life with ,

I think you have to proceed the broker which is controlled by UK or US. Because they are regulated broker and always guarantee their customers capital.

alpisleam
12-06-2021 03:28, 03:28 AM
I think scalping is like high action thriller movies that may keep you on the edge of your chair,

it's really profitable but at present mostly brokers don't allow trading theory such as this. Thus, before choosing a broker we the scalpers have to guarantee the broker permits this notion or not.

mumvilem
12-06-2021 04:49, 04:49 AM
I find maybe activ trades and cmc quite good but there's also spreadco that's a much smaller personel broker with great spreads

Pkmmes25
12-06-2021 06:10, 06:10 AM
There are many things we must check when selecting a broker ,
from all spreads is mainly regarded an important financial instrument that an investor should consider when selecting a broker.

vigima
12-06-2021 07:31, 07:31 AM
For ensuring a better trading life we have to ensure the broker which constantly provides

-security of capital ,
outstanding execution ,
easy withdrawal system without long term procedure,
active client solutions
flexible trading leverage ,
minimal margin requirements
usable bonus offer , reduced transaction cost and far more.

Pkmmes25
12-06-2021 08:51, 08:51 AM
I believe safety is a major problem when choosing a broker. The best broker for all time makes certain secure environment for trading with real trading facilities. And they don't confine any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

LanaySanluis
12-06-2021 10:12, 10:12 AM
I also have one question about brokers https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1526010623.png that I'm new in forex, I understand something, but I think that's insufficient. The thing that I was thinking recently, how do forex brokers made cash? Authentic Forex brokers makes cash by spreads and commission. They implement your order and should you win 1, they get 5 pennies. Ez cash! But many brokers are fighting their clients (traders), should you win, they lose, should you lose, they win your own cash.

Oxmiiipumiii28
12-06-2021 11:33, 11:33 AM
As for me, I believe that in terms of safety the broker in question ought to be regulated by a large, respected regulator such as the British FCA, the Australian ASIC, the French AMF, the German BaFIN, etc.. I would steer clear of CySEC-regulated brokers though. CySEC may be an EU regulator compliant with EU MiFID law, but their reputation is hardly stellar. Only recently the French AMF ombudsman said https://smnweekly.com/2017/04/26/amf-ombudsman-83-of-complaints-in-2016-were-against-cysec-regulated-forex-brokers/ It appears that ruler isnt doing as good of a job as it should.

Apart from this law, Id look for a broker with low spreads, minimal or no commissions, great customer service, no slippage or requotes and last but not least, a broker offering adverse balance protection. We underestimate how important that is.

juzaca
12-06-2021 12:54, 12:54 PM
Men, please help to reassess etoro and ufx.
-trusted?
-deposit and withdrawal okay?
-low disperse ?

Hemm
12-06-2021 14:15, 02:15 PM
Should you need to be sure reviews about any broker
please visit FPA
at which the real traders in all times state their views regarding their brokers functionality.

lmompenol
12-06-2021 15:35, 03:35 PM
quote If you depend on regulated trading broker for ensuring safe trading life with certainly , I think you have to move the broker which is regulated by UK or US. Since they're real regulated broker and always guarantee their customers funds. US brokers certainly DO NOT guarantee client funds.

vigima
12-06-2021 16:56, 04:56 PM
It may be ,
UK law clearly strong than others.
But that is not meant they always make sure security of funds and doesn't cheating their clients.

Pkmmes25
12-06-2021 18:17, 06:17 PM
It may be , UK regulation obviously strong than others. But thats not meant they always make sure security of funds and doesn't cheating their clients. But you mentioned a broker which are you using right now isn't UK regulated . But why ?

lpammamobles
12-06-2021 19:38, 07:38 PM
My advice is to try to find a large UK based broker, anything else is IRRELEVANT.

I wasted time in this useless search for the most straightforward ECN broker.

I also wasted time studying fake reviews.

I understood that being with a market maker with NBP is actually better.
I really don't want to risk over my deposit.

Anpknio
12-06-2021 20:58, 08:58 PM
But you just get negative balance when you leverage, especially once you get a massive weekend gap that's against your own position. Ouch.

lpammamobles
12-06-2021 22:19, 10:19 PM
But you only get adverse balance when you over leverage, particularly once you get a massive weekend gap that's against your own position. Ouch. That advice is for myself

leypamly
12-06-2021 23:40, 11:40 PM
Hi
In my Opinion ECN accounts Are better that allows you to get spreads directly from the Liquidity Providers and brokers those who provide the Actual ECN Account are no Market Makers and would provide Spreads directly from the Liquidity Providers
In my View Market Makers Search their Interest in you losses longer you shed is that there Profit.
And Sticking to Regulation ,
Brokers seek law for a means to boost banking security for customers.But , Regulated Brokers Restrict many trading fashions such as hedging, scalping, news trading etc..

opxgala
12-07-2021 01:01, 01:01 AM
The easiest way to find yourself a good broker is by testing it on demo and just after you're fulfilled go for genuine. The first step should be reading reviews and finding out whether there are no major problems with the corporation. Although, it is impossible to get a 100% blank broker, as not everyone can be happy, thus we have to take some disadvantages. And shortlist some to test it out on demo account to find out the ideal.

Anpknio
12-07-2021 02:22, 02:22 AM
A different way to find a fantastic broker is to ask for recommendations from high influence traders here in nigeriaforextrading. I'm sure they've already tested a lot of brokers and already discovered the most reliable.

Oxmiiicuchiii
12-07-2021 03:42, 03:42 AM
UK Broker under the FCA law provide best protection.

Dont get hung up on if ECN or not

OZ brokers also have great defense. Worth considering in the Event That You trade alot of Asia orientated fx (better spreads outside of majors, esp SGD (outside of USD SGD)

Oxmioki31
12-07-2021 05:03, 05:03 AM
Hi

I am searching for a broker'liquidity provider buying VEF (bolivar fuerte). Any hints? Thank you

Mokge
12-07-2021 06:24, 06:24 AM
HI,
Within my remarks when it comes to choosing a broker You should decide on a pristine ECN Broker who Supply you Deepest Liquidity and tightest spread that to variable spreads, these brokers are reputable since they do not find their pursuits in the traders reduction or Profits . They're just concern with the commission they charge as per trade quantity.

Anpknio
12-07-2021 07:45, 07:45 AM
I found this article while searching for true ecn broker. It lets you know how you can determine ecn brokers.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2017/03/top-best-ecn-forex-brokers-lowest-spreads.html

Elena
12-07-2021 09:05, 09:05 AM
HI, In my opinions in regards to choosing a broker You should opt for a pure ECN Broker who Supply you Deepest Liquidity and tightest spread that to varying spreads, these brokers are reliable since they do not seek their pursuits in the traders reduction or Profits . They're only concern with the commission that they charge as per trade quantity. I believe Fibogroup is great.

mauagpas
12-07-2021 10:26, 10:26 AM
As a matter of fact we understand that we have to test their validity and unwavering quality for a broker. I know its simple to have here understand what are their payment egies and their consumer loyalty nevertheless its truly unsafe particularly in case we are new. So better to likewise look at those more seasoned brokers and most imperative are that they've parties that we can have speak in their broker.