PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a good position trade system?

lomca5
04-02-2006 07:16, 07:16 AM
Hey there everybodies,

I only bought this cool simulator and I have been doing well using the machine I have been trading nevertheless it's a daytrade system (highly discretional) and I would like if I could move in the domain of not sit at your desk and stare at the computer for 2 hours type of trading.

I wished to trade Vegas' system yet I sadly cannot do so due to the fact the my simulator only carries all the normal indiions and nothing else. Can't create customized indiors.

Here will be the indiions availble:

Pivot Points: Weekly, Daily and live/timed
Bollinger Bands
Moving Averages: Simple, Exp., and Weighted ( no negative numbers and the limitation is 200)
MACD
Momentum Oscilator
RSI
Accumullation Streghth Index
Aroon Index and Oscilator
Fractal Chaos Bands
Comparative Relative Strength
ADX (or Directional Movement System as some call it)
Parabolic SAR
Standard Deviation
Stochastic Oscilator
Fractal Chaos Oscilator
Swing Index
TRIX
Stochastic Momentum Index
Ultimate Oscilator
Willi Accumulation
Chaikin Volatility
CCI
Darvas Boxes

Fib Retracement Tool
Fib Time Zones
Your fundamental trendline instrument

It also does candlesticks, renko, 3 lineup, Kagi. The figure on this item is horrible and needs to be fixed purpose and.

That's pretty much it.

If anyone can offer a good reliable and rewarding system that does not need staring at a computer for more than a hour at a time, please email me or post it. I willl test the thing as best I can. Thanks.

I would post the machine I am using on this item. I am done trading wager 12-8 EST on the EUR/USD and the month of January 2005. Thus far, 78% precision and turned into a 5000$ account in to 11000 (all fake cash simply to allow you to know). It's still only a simualtion utilizing historical data that is beyond but I heard a lot so. That I will compile and post it if it remains that accurate once I am done 1 year and constant. Itis a system that is daytrading and's highly optional though. Please realize, it's still a simulation ahead test.

If anyone is considering this particular simulator, please let me know. PM me. Simply mention I mentionned the damn thing. It just may help me out. Plus if I can get people interrested everyone is able to get a deal or something with this particular forum.

Thanks a bundle everyone.

Aka Danniboy

ps- if you have been thinking like this is really a promotional/spam like item, I apologize. It's jsut something cool I wished to discuss with the group since, heck it's working for me.

Pps- if you get the simualtor pllleeaasee mention me! I am constructing a budding relationship with the proprietor.

maeslna
11-15-2021 04:52, 04:52 AM
When scaled to get a bigger timeframe as far as I view it standing system functions as good as a day trading system.

lomca5
11-15-2021 06:12, 06:12 AM
Believing that the system I am trading does use too many signs and never thought of that for some odd reason, that might work! Thanks.

Nevertheless any good systems that anyone can offer will be super.

Thanks.

jangula
11-15-2021 07:33, 07:33 AM
Never thought of that for some strange reason and believing that the system I am trading doesn't really use a lot of signs, that might do the job! Thanks.

Nevertheless any fantastic systems that anyone can offer would be super.

Thanks.

Rumi. I am happy your system is functioning! Congradulations. But I'd be suspect of a system which assesses data. I know you have a fantastic relationship with the system's owner, but why waste time with historic data? Open a demo account and use your system testing data that is present. This injects a examination benchmark that is rigourous. How would you know your system your historical data was custom-fitted? If you utilize statistics that is current, you get credible results and eliminate this uncertainity. But Good Luck!

lomca5
11-15-2021 08:54, 08:54 AM
Great point! Will do! Thanks!