PDA

View Full Version : What IF you have a Holygrail Automated System?

Laumamill12
07-06-2014 08:08, 08:08 AM
What IF you have Holygrail Automated System?

I've been forex trader , programmer over the years crossing around 10 years, today I thought of writing a bit what next in the event that you have holygrail automated platform and its challenges. I thought of making this more interactive in the sense asking some questions to self and reverting my inline answers :

1. Why do you think the system you have is Holygrail?I don't know but its capable of making 20% every month what the market conditions consistently using good MM 2. Well that pairs does this trade?

It can exchange any currency pairs, however Gold XAU/USD and XAU EUR would be the very best performers... 3. Interesting...,can it be technical or fundamental system?

It's just little technical of common sense (depends upon hedging principles to safeguard risk at all times) 4. Do you want to sell your platform or give it to get free?No to both of it 5. What is your next step, do you really want to set the entire world by fire and start a live account(depicted withnigeriaforextradingExplorer/Myfxbook) showing your consistency?

Yes I can do this, my anxieties now have disappeared on the system managing distinct market conditions after working over a few years and fine tuning it into the core. 6. What the heck, do you dread anything else?

I fear that If I'm running my system on a retail forex broker. Imagine if they don't give withdrawal payout following the cumulative profits gathered is substantial?? , Provided when they haven't indulged in any gimmicks initially place to create it falter pretty sooner : ) 7. If you haveta worry just on retail forex broker, why not proceed ahead with institutional brokers?

I tried filing my appliion for opening one with LMAX FSA Regulated UK Broker their min is 1k supplied If I open my account through forexcashbackrebate, heard good reviews about them in several online portals. Lets see if my appliion goes through 8. Do you want to show your mettle or gratify your self by participating in forex championship and top the board?

Haha good one my internal voice for asking this. . , there are several 1000 systems becoming released every day what does it infer? ,the ones who have strong system don't require marketing or advertising rather find a nice platform/broker to work with not worried on external paradigms/influences rather have a completely free hand fighting out the HFT algo's from big banks and obtaining some modest safe profit to take home every month ! More to follow...

-Scoobi

Laumamill12
11-28-2021 04:00, 04:00 AM
Lol tk, they need 10k minutes in the event that you immediately open a/c. However in the event that you take forexcashbackrebate website route they take 1k minutes too fella. I can not comment further as they'll take the time to inspect retail accounts opened and don't give more leverage than 100:1 that itself is fanastic I bet...

Laumamill12
11-28-2021 05:21, 05:21 AM
Yes Victor I have forward tested with most renowned ECN retail broker, equity curve was smooth and nice before some miserable experiences brought on by abrupt widening of XAU/USD propagate by 6.5USD from 30points . Upon speaking to their service, the rationale given was crap independently they didn't get any better quotes from their bank at the point.

I felt decimated for not one of this fault of this machine why should I suffer due to sudden spread widening,slippages and what not..., upon digging farther I must learn about institutional liquidity providers like LP, LMAX etc..

I'm still open to begin with a broker whom can be reliable for trading on XAU/USD and XAU/EUR pairs, if you have suggestions please let me know.

Regards

Guixxembas
11-28-2021 06:42, 06:42 AM
Man this thread is lol. . (not since you do not have the holigrail however you simply invited a lot of whinner)

To claim that you even have an EA of holigrail is every noobies dream... zero effort and money flow in automaticlly no pressure...

Now you going to need to deal with may I have it? Please plz plz plz plz...

As for the broker
It look to me you have a problem with the 1,000$ requirement for first deposit? ( yes I know tk5 state 10k. . But you think it was 1k and 1k seem to be your HUGE money). If you have less than 1000$ or maybe 5000$ the broker will not take your money. That means it's possible to put in state 400win and $ to 5000$ then draw. . .3000$
rinse repeat till you earn 10,000$ profit then you place 10,000$ at the institutional broker...

As for the top performer it's obviously gold pair move 600-1000 pip on average daily so that is an unfair comparison vs currency pair...

--

Seriously though I've a holigrail EA I would never inform the planet .... No one do...(even if it can save the entire country ( I did not say the planet) but one entire country . .is enough) .

We are greedy like this... with holigrail to suck/take money from the losers making them poor to make us wealthy.... I am sure you will eventually donate to your country hospital and school in the future with your holigrail profit....

--

Side note: Programmers alway have the advantages fast backtest lots of egies with different parameter

Mooxn98
11-28-2021 08:02, 08:02 AM
1. Why do you think the system you possess is Holygrail?
I don't know but its own capable of making 20% monthly what the market conditions always using very good MM
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15184901661402129902.jpghttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/151849016933349126.png
These are a few of fact of compounding. If you're able to earn 20 percent CONSISTENTLY and I would start straight away.

I'm all up ears. Subscribed.

Laumamill12
11-28-2021 09:23, 09:23 AM
Victor ,

Thank You for the Urge of Rinse and repeat. Agreed.

My goal is just to speak my mind not for noobs to ask for holygrail etc.. I'm not scaling this as holygrail also . Its not predied on spine evaluation and leaping from the roof

Regards,
Scoobi

Guixxembas
11-28-2021 10:44, 10:44 AM
You stated it's not base on back evaluation that mean you must have forward analyzed already...

Is there anyway you can show us the curve of your equilibrium it's won't show how you trade clearly. I only wish to see a wonderful curve upward.

This is my curve from 2011 to 2014 live account

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15184901712095310766.jpg

gagoca
11-28-2021 12:05, 12:05 PM
I'm all ears

Momaxxemo
11-28-2021 13:25, 01:25 PM
Oh no not again. .
Though It is Sunday and time for many things Sacred

Guixxembas
11-28-2021 14:46, 02:46 PM
I live in USA so I do not have anyway to exchange gold in a forex foundation because of ban limitation by regulator...

so that I can't help you on that. However, you should just exchange with the top broker such as oanda, fxcm, dukascopy.
You said your system work with any pair so you ought to just forget gold...

Should you exchange with those broker they will give you the money withdraw...

Laumamill12
11-28-2021 16:07, 04:07 PM
Got your purpose, it works on exotics such as EUR/NZD and GBP/AUD etc.. too. Allow me to give it a shot!

Cheers,
Scoobi

gaviglxu74
11-28-2021 17:28, 05:28 PM
4. Would you want to offer your platform or give it at no cost?No it to both Then why talk about it?

Laumamill12
11-28-2021 18:49, 06:49 PM
Loed a ECN broker to work with , will begin a live acct from scratch for going. . thanks!

Juanchipoxxas
11-28-2021 20:09, 08:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/embed/tsZRndV5lIc?origin=https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com

A documentary about LTCM

Two geniuses that thought they had discovered the holy grail. In reality they did not have data.

Mooxn98
11-28-2021 21:30, 09:30 PM
Loed a ECN broker to utilize , will start a live acct from scratch for going. . thanks! What it is that you are trying to achieve thru this thread??? Would you like some help with your EA? Do you prefer to prove that it's making 20% a month???

Laumamill12
11-28-2021 22:51, 10:51 PM
Not one fella AKCodingEye , I am not making any crazy claims that I am earning 20% each day and all...

I had developed a fantastic method after spending lots of time on the years making about 20% each month , personally when I tried with True ECN Broker called ICMarkets, it was on the right trail before that spread widening happened letting me stop trading reside with the machine

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518490173407659870.jpg

I obtained headsup fromnigeriaforextradingforum members to test a new broker whom I will begin again now beginning afresh. . ,will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Scoobi

jajs159
11-29-2021 00:12, 12:12 AM
Scoobidoobi,

I lost in manual trading and looking for promising EA. Your concept looks great and will you give me trail live/demo. What is the minimal amount for this?

Thanks
Exptrader.

Laumamill12
11-29-2021 01:32, 01:32 AM
Added trade explorer of 1k usd live a/c near the peak of the thread .
Myfxbook url can be found http://www.myfxbook.com/members/superswingtrader/pulpgulp/966512

Pairs : XAU/USD (Spread 30points floating) XAU EUR(Spread 55points floating) Broker Commissions for above pairs : None

No Martingale/Arbitrage/Latency Mechanism used

Hedging =Yes if desired

pablolmga
11-29-2021 02:53, 02:53 AM
What IF you've Holygrail Automated System? When I had an EA that guaranteed constant profit for the rest of my life (I assume that is what's supposed by holy grail), I would not be posting about it on forums. What would I have to gain, apart from having my ego stroked by a multitude of newbies begging me to discuss it with them?

And what would I have to gain from posting a myfxbook or Trade explorer, even when I could already understand the P/L within my live account for myself -- unless I had been hoping to sell something?

If you are looking to sell your system, you need to have submitted in the industrial forum.

However, if your questions are genuine, you might find some answers here and here.

Guixxembas
11-29-2021 04:14, 04:14 AM
Those are legitimate motive, .

But as for me I do not mind seeing the impossible. . .live.

I have not noticed any myfxbook account reach 1 million....profit balance ... (obvioiusly for good reason since it's too great it take down before the begging continue).

But only perhaps maybe ... Scoobidoobi will probably the first one to show... everyone his EA win 1 million. His system isn't needed by me. However, I do need to see if some one there can do this. . .with an EA...

As for Scoobidoobi, I warn you man ... if you playing the pair that crash your balance before you heading to get burn again. Why not stick to secure currency ... rather than risky gold...

Juanchipoxxas
11-29-2021 05:35, 05:35 AM
[quote=victor_ray;7588138] I've never noticed any myfxbook account hit 1 million....profit balance ... (obvioiusly for good reason because it's too good it take until the begging continue). /quote]

If You had an account of that size it'd be absurd to leave everything in one brokerage account.

If one is offline it doesn't stop you trading with your additional accounts.

Spreading things round a bit reduces your risk and allows you to sleep more easily too.

Guixxembas
11-29-2021 06:55, 06:55 AM
That make sense for retail stores. . But if you deal with institution broker. . Your 1 million is safe in the hand of big banks. .

Laumamill12
11-29-2021 08:16, 08:16 AM
Victor,

Thanks for your worries on trading with commodity pair gold, it can be merciless at times like the monster GBPJPY in shape.

I am planning to be with this particular retail broker as a temporary solution until say I return my funds as profits, already my LMAX program(institutional broker) is below process will move ahead together. It will be more safer since you mentioned, but they are asking several documentation at the beginning which is fine considering their authenticity and my fascination is kicking in that in long term to be trading with the elite club soon

I've verified they do not have XAU EUR(Gold Vs EUR0) pair on the market, so will probably stick to a single gold (XAU USD)and another currency pair.

Sorry if I am sounding overconfident, I was through all of it when I originally presented this idea of automated trading using MQL4/Fix Protocol in SFO Moneyshow way back in 2010 hoping for the best this time!

Cheers,
Scoobi

Laumamill12
11-29-2021 09:37, 09:37 AM
Feeling sad to hear Exptrader.Min recommended 1k wid ecn broker , make sure you have both xau/usd and xau/eur symbols . I am able to give trial for a month not an issue.

jajs159
11-29-2021 10:58, 10:58 AM
Thanks for setting up the EA. This is my myfxbook connection. It will recover my losses.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxrocks13//968266

Laumamill12
11-29-2021 12:19, 12:19 PM
Thank you exptrader ! , you will make profits cheer up but remember anything over 20% my ea makes donate to charity lol

pablolmga
11-29-2021 13:39, 01:39 PM
I can give trial for a month not an issue. Does this mean that you are wanting to sell your EA?
If so, you should be posting from the Commercial forum.

If you are breaking forum rules (see attached screenshot), the moderators could ban you from posting altogether.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15184902081468475824.jpg

Guixxembas
11-29-2021 15:00, 03:00 PM
To me it is just seem that Scoobidoobi select a poor choice of word which is trial .

Scoobidoobi, is just going to let exptrader shadow his ea trade . . .for time limit. Since his goal in FX is not to feed people make several poor people millionaire So eventualy exptrader likely to strike the wall and learn to jump over the wall...

amual122
11-29-2021 16:21, 04:21 PM
Does anybody know why when I download a mq4 file in the forum, it downloads as a mq4.txt file?????

Laumamill12
11-29-2021 17:42, 05:42 PM
Sorry for using the term trial. I will let exptrader determine when he wants to block the bot rather than me making the call to time limitation 1 month or anything.

Laumamill12
11-29-2021 19:02, 07:02 PM
People,

Started with Pepperstone Edge ECN A/c on Only on one pair XAU USD(Gold) (they do Not charge commission for the pair) from 07/25 with a Fairly small a/c to

Examine the waters on how long it can go sustain profitability :

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/superswingtrader/ea-xauusd/982583

Cheers,
Scoobi

Senga
11-29-2021 20:23, 08:23 PM
Makavel world tour to Jamaica , certainly not in my schedule haha or making 1k to 100k in two months nopes. I have coded several EA's using MQL4 and fix protocol through the last few years and in the initial days bought those 99usd Mumbo Jumbo or Fab Turbo and all that from several EA'S I have worked on just 5% of EA can exchange the markets reside and make adequate profit for residing . Maybe rest all the time , effort which had gone into making other EA's likely attributed to producing these quality ones I suppose. Good old expression No Profit without... Okay Scoobi dooo (I love saying that),

I think you. Thanks for your response. It seems you are a good trader/programmer (hopefully both), and if you feel you might have something to contribute, I am convinced me and AK will be happy to work with you too.

I have attempted FAP Turbo EA too, haha, it was the very first EA I ever bought... And actually, to tell the truth, it wasn't all that awful. I have had much worse experiences than with FAP Turbo lol. It did earn money occasionally, but it was not consistent (at least for me).

No worries though... There are zillions of ways these EA's could be improved upon.

PS: Since we are kind of on the topic of EA's, there was one.... I will not mention a name... but it was actually very, very promising... until they went out of business. I remember returning 150% less than 1 month, to a little, live account which I had (so forward-testing... ie: it ACTUALLY made money). By the next month, I had been up well over 200 percent, but that is when they folded.

When the company went out of business (or whatever the f* they did... the site went down), I dropped all contact and communiion with them, along with the EA stopped to work, exist, and operate (due to license key issues). I have never been more disappointed in my life... except possibly for when my gf broke up with me, rofl!) .

On the other hand, I suppose that was about the time which I also decided to begin learning how to program C /MQL4 and begin creating my own EA's. I have not looked back since (although it would be a mistake to assume that I am profitable, just yet).

llcamlamllca
11-29-2021 21:44, 09:44 PM
Whenever you hear the term Holygrail.... That should raise all Alarm Bells at once

Similar into this Word Martingale lol

Laumamill12
11-29-2021 23:05, 11:05 PM
lol trader121.

I'm not oxford english grad , allows throw the word holygrail out of this vocabulary

Lets talk straight if it's profitable or non profitable upto the point instead ...

cheers really have a good one!

glomay14
11-30-2021 00:26, 12:26 AM
They go again. They've only discovered another EA wonder holy grail! So all you've got to do now is get a broker which wont steal your loot, then load your wonder EA and then travel to Jamaica and lounge on the beach with skimpy clad dels around kissing your butt, then you will receive back home from the entire world tour two months later and find your $1000 beginning balance is now $1,000,000! At the very moment, you wake up to find your dog licking the shit off your face!!

Jllemi57
11-30-2021 01:46, 01:46 AM
1. Why do you think the system you have is Holygrail? I don't know but its effective at earning 20% each month what the market conditions always using good MM... -Scoobi I do not believe earning a 20% monthly can be thought of a Holygrail system. I expect to get a Holygrail.

Senga
11-30-2021 03:07, 03:07 AM
Everything you're trying to accomplish thru this thread??? Would you like some help with your EA? Do you prefer to prove that it is making 20% a month??? I was wondering the identical thing (with regards to Scooooobi Doooobii Doooo)... It's completely fine if you want to discuss your claims, your robot, or whatever, because I am working on the exact same thing (creating the holy grail EA)... But I don't understand the purpose of doing so unless you have the intention to sell or commercialize your appliions daily, or be in for one hell of an ego-check.

It's like the title of this thread, What if you have a sacred grail automated system? ...

Ok, SO WHAT???! WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING WITH IT? That's precisely what I would love to know... and that is IF you have the holy grail system at all.

AND WHY DID YOU START THIS THREAD? As of now, you have absolutely nothing to prove... to anyone.

I don't think making a 20% per month may be thought of a Holygrail system. I expect to get a Holygrail. Like you, I would also expect more than 20% each month from Holy Grail EA. The one thing that is for certain, at least in my head, is that the opportunity is ALWAYS there. For a holy grail EA, 20% ought to be EASY.

I am sure there are lots of other systems that can offer a 20% per month return, but I am not saying that they will inevitably be economical. Additionally, it really depends on how you use the machine. Any system that carries an advantage, a 1 percent benefit, since Hanover has suggested (or possibly less), can be made consistently profitable in the hands of the right trader. I think 20%/month return is very good, and fairly amazing still, but not sacred grail material.

PS: AKCodingEye is my holy grail spouse. I would suggest listening to him... though I guess is also rather goes without saying, he's the reasonable/modest one, I am the crazy, competitive guy (when it comes to trading). I dun no, perhaps he would settle for 20%/month, however, I will not just yet.

Laumamill12
11-30-2021 04:28, 04:28 AM
Makavel world tour to Jamaica , certainly not in my agenda haha or making 1k to 100k in 2 months nopes. I have coded a few EA's using MQL4 and mend protocol over the last few years and at the initial days bought those 99usd Mumbo Jumbo or Fab Turbo and that , from several EA'S that I have worked on just 5% of EA can exchange the markets reside and make adequate profit for residing .

Maybe rest all of the time , effort that had gone into creating other EA's probably attributed to generating these superior ones that I suppose. Great old saying No Gain without Pain

From these profit making EA's in the basket, this http://www.myfxbook.com/members/superswingtrader/ea-xauusd/982583is a gem free of Martingale or Grid mechanism inside , it utilizes Hedge to protect account at all times of market turbulence. Like I mentioned earlier I was looking for the right retail broker to conduct it, I needed the following in these :

Pre-requisites:Low disperse for Gold No slippage or re-quotes No commissions charged No spread Growing off the hook Free hand to EA trading not interfering together with freezing quotes during news. I originally thought IC Markets was the right way to go but it didn't prove to be, then I have opened institutional broker a/c LMAX - to fund that a/c I wished to apply this small live a/c which I opened with pepperstone edge ecn for I got some good reviews.

Pepperstone matched all the pre-requisites above and desired this journey to go on , certainly there is no hidden agenda in selling this stuff etc.. I have led by coding a few free EA's tonigeriaforextradingthat do work its just I'm doing so speaking to you folks as simple as that.

Upon bookings from a few folks, I have halted the trial that exptradernigeriaforextradingmember sought to regain his a/c too because its against the fundamentals of being non human member.

Cheers,
Scoobi

Laumamill12
11-30-2021 05:49, 05:49 AM
You can call me Scoobi doobi doooo , I won a much larger Scoobi doo doll playing with a match at Great America,Santa Clara while past it was great in memories

Btw we can work together you , me and AK, as you stated I don't need this EA to become One Month Wonder it will make us dejected more than anything else. .

Consistency and not assuming anything including P.A by taking necessary caution to the end is the theme of the EA, now my main concern after making the remedy foolproof and powerful is to find the ideal broker ending of the day regardless of u make millions in your mt4 if they don't let you withdraw its waste of every penny spent.

Laumamill12
11-30-2021 07:09, 07:09 AM
I just gazed at the Following week calendar and Astonished that we have NFP, US GDP,FOMC and much Hefty weight Information to add volatility to move markets (ofcourse Gold)

Xxuis99
11-30-2021 08:30, 08:30 AM
Dont be shy, Proceed surprise us.:--RRB-
Btw, lmax requires 10k Minutes