PDA

View Full Version : which chart time interval do u use?

noeeemi96
08-18-2006 05:51, 05:51 AM
Hey guys,

can somebody tell me when you're employing the indiors tick? 30 mins? 60 mins?

If I employ an indior for 30 mins and get buy signs, then apply the identical indior for tick and I get a market signal?

Please clairfy this to me. . .thanks alot.

Hwzmungo
02-03-2022 21:04, 09:04 PM
hey guys,

can somebody tell me when you are applying the indiors that chart time interval do u use? tick? 30 mins? 60 mins?

If I apply an indior for 30 mins and get buy signals, then apply the identical indior for tick and I get a market signal?

Please clairfy this for me. . .thanks alot. If you don't wish to end up chewing wasps every 10/15 mins trying to determine what the hell is going on then it is wise to start here.

Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/trading-system-and-egies/102-account-managers-trades-signals.html

Take the information on board, open a DEMO account and get to know what James is telling you.
New traders are more likely to eliminate ALL their cash trading brief time frames.
If you would like to live in thisparticular, do what I have had to do. . .move away from short-term charts and get on the daily charts. It's more dull but you'll risk less cash in the long run.
Good luck (and get studying )
Peter

oxmiog91
02-03-2022 22:25, 10:25 PM
hello guys,

can someone tell me when you're employing the indiors that chart time span do u use? tick? 30 mins? 60 mins?

If I apply an indior for 30 mins and I get buy signals, then I apply the same indior for tick and I get a sell signal?

Please clairfy this to me. . .thanks alot. Draw your traces on a 4hr chart and enter/exit on a 1hr chart once it agrees with the 4hr. Risk just 2% of your funding!

Javiemalevines
02-03-2022 23:46, 11:46 PM
Do not use any indiors on tick charts, too inconsistent; even 5min charts may be distracting occasionally. No matter your'primary trading interval' is your next higher period ought to be a multiple of at least 4. As an example, if you trade on the 15min chart, your next frame of reference chould be a 1 hour chart, 15min x4 = 60min. This is what I read somewhere and I believe what I read. Can You Think that on about the MonkeyBoy at Springfield Ohio that functions as a milkman daily and a Pimp through the night! I am so happy for him....Anyway, the longer term timeframes give more'reliable' or'trustworthy' indior readings and chart patterns. Do not overload yourself with indiors on any timeframe though, particularly the day before or through a big news release. It's a crap shoot up until 08:29:29am.

Good Trading To You

ObeliscO22
02-04-2022 01:06, 01:06 AM
This is one of the funniest thing I have read in a long time on these boards! My kinda comedy!

Do not use any indiors on tick charts, too inconsistent; even 5min charts can be distracting sometimes. Whatever your'main trading interval' is your next higher period ought to be a multiple of 4. As an example, if you exchange on the 15min chart, your next frame of reference chould be a 1 hour chart, 15min x4 = 60min. At least this is what I read somewhere and I believe everything I read. Can You Think that about the MonkeyBoy in Springfield Ohio that functions as a milkman by day and a Pimp through the night! I am so happy for him....Anyway, the longer duration timeframes provide more'reliable' or'trustworthy' indior readings and chart patterns. Do not overload yourself with indiors on any timeframe, however, particularly the day before or through a significant news release. It's a crap shoot up until 08:29:29am.

Good Trading To You

Gensi
02-04-2022 02:27, 02:27 AM
Hello Man!

No offense, however. . .you REALLY should read some book about trading original.
The indiors behave based on the PAST PRICE ACTION on certain period. . .so. . .on 30 min tf you can see fine downtrend, but on 5 min it may seem like fine 20 pip retrace. . .and tick..well, I dont see tick charts. So I leave it to bigger experts.

Great Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Please, tell me you dont need live account