View Full Version : Defensive Trading the Force Continued

GeomgiusMilan
01-10-2016 14:05, 02:05 PM
Lets do so.

My initial live commerce was a fifty percent draw-down but that was a really long time ago today. I received into forex after reading an online advertisement, sold on the get rich quick thing. I didnt understand how hard is was likely to be and although my very first trade was a devastating loss I had been hooked. I remember I didn't even understand exactly what a chart was. I hadn't even conceived of its existence. I went studying full of trial and error and studying and studying. I tried it all. You name it I tried it and every-time I had a loosing week that I became increasingly obsessed with this game. I remember id be analyzing charts when I'd wake up to feed my daughter when she was born. Just a borderline unhealthy obsession that led me to where I am today. I'd spend as much time analyzing charts I would have dre about it. Finding out how to commerce and becoming a great at trading requires a complete lifestyle change. Find the time in your day to devote exclusively to charts and research. I suggest at least a minimum of two hours a day at least.

Some people dont understand the immense quantity of knowledge you want to absorb not to mention the degree of instinct you must develop to achieve success. With an alleged failure rate of 95% this is a challenging thing to do and takes a lot of perseverance and dediion. I can inform you that in the event that you keep at it one day youll just get it. Just like a punch in the face, itl hit you and youunderstand what. Youll start making pips and not return.

Produce a trading pattern. Create a schedule and stick with it like you will drop dead if you dont. Dont give up or curse the gods because you shed some pips. Everybody, whatever your skill will loose pips sometimes. Theres no quick and easy method to learn this but your only going to genuinely learn that from trial and error. Theres no holy grail each state. If there was a holy grail its called the net and everything you need to know about technical analysis is right online for free. I never paid for something. Everything I know about trading was found online. Dont waste your money. Theres no system out there you may purchase that you can upload into your MT4 that will make you a millionaire per month or even per year or whatsoever. Why? Because you cant expertise and app intuition . This isnt to say that a transaction cant be handled by a computer software. If there was a method to fully automate transactions and create sound pips as you sleep your not likely to find it for sale publicly online and it could be extremely pricey. You could not put a price on something that would make you infinite amounts of money.

So here we are fourteen years since I started with all these charts, technical s and fundamentals. Emotion vs logic and so forth, I find myself back here needing to discuss one last go and help people. People that really wish to learn the universality of great technical analysis. Also the best way to separate emotion from logic and form subject. With great time management, discipline, drive and following apparently simple rules you'll have success. If you do not have success, work harder. I don't have any agenda except to pass on some of the things that I've learnt.

Im not going to call this a trading system because its a way of doing things although it is somewhat orderly. Im just going to post my thoughts and reveal how I handle the market from time to moment whilst detailing my thought procedure. Some basic knowledge is required to understand how I transaction. Please make sure you understand support and resistance, drawing trend lines, moving averages and candlestick chart patterns. The core of everything you will find here can be used on any market producing enough volume to have the ability to trend on a short to medium term basis using a one hour chart framework. Below is all of my expertise put into simplicity. It works really well in the event that you don't alter anything. For me, this how its done. I'm going to show you exactly what I call defensive trading. The very first thing I consider is where things could go wrong. By trading defensively and having a specific method of doing things you'll have success in the long run. If your technical trading is strong its nearly impossible to fail if you don't get greedy. This is not some system that tells you to buy/sell blindly because the indior turned red or green. When you make a trade you will understand why your earning it and be conscious of your transactions negative and positive outcomes and possess a reaction plan in case that your trade starts working against you personally. However most transactions are profitable and losses aren't dreadful because of proper risk reward and confidence because of making logical decisions. My style of trading is particularly beneficial in a ranging market that's normally as a result of price actions inability to violate a support or resistance line. I find with positive control at a ranging market creates a certain level of assurance.

Here is the rules that I follow

-Never risk greater than one percentage

-Never mix logic and emotion. Emotion has no place in gambling. Emotion is your enemy and at the trading world its duality is logic.
Logic is your friend. If your about to make a trade based a fantastic feeling, stand up and run away from your computer.

-Ratio of risk to reward is 1:3 minimal and also predied on market performance and likelyhoods based on market expertise. By way of example, if the tendency is obviously reversing then close your commerce because hope is not likely to stop the market from eating you alive.

-that I only trade the one hour chart because the way I exchange is tailored to it and it satisfies the risk and reward ratios. I Also, I will watch up to ten charts at a time because of this one hour increments, thus insuring every chart gets the attention it requires. Previous I chased by the five minute chart but as matters eventually evolved further I found myself drawn closer and closer into the one hour chart due mainly to larger profits and reduced risk. Using a time frame like one hour makes it possible for the time to watch several charts appropriately. By not rushing your earning sound sensible decisions with multiple setups on different charts letting you spread your risk or pick the best possible trade from your many charts.

-Always await the candle to close before you open your own position.

-Don't assume things because the market will run you over. Decisions are based on logic only.

I spend as much time as possible viewing charts and awaiting setups .Instead of chasing trades im already there waiting for them to happen Like a sniper in the shadow. When the markets are available I sleep in the least five to six hours a day and make most of my transactions in the London open into the New York close. I nearly always have a open commerce. If you want it bad enough you will put at the time and nothing will stand in your way. When you get good in trading any market becomes a sort of production line manufacturing pips at a constant and continuous manner. Just how much money you could have is all dependent on your efforts. Start small and learn. As you get better you create more and more pips. When you get good at trading you will know it. It can be felt by you. You understand this is it. Then all of a sudden there is no limits and you wish to spend all day and all night on the charts. Its like some extreme romance and you cant get sufficient as you understand to yourself that all you want to do is keep doing what your doing. It feels like the very first time you got on your bike without training wheels and before you began to rotate the peddles you just knew that this time you got this and that was it. After that moment, you were free.

Trading Specs

-commerce station is MT4
-that I exchange at the NY time zone
-Anything on a one hour chart

In your chart

-24 WMA (yellow) hl/2
-24 SMA (red) hl/2
-Some trend lines

All transactions are dependent on the price action and technicals data in the chart your looking at. I exchange bounces of major tendencies lines and increase my position on conclusion of retracements indied by the price action and stature of both moving averages. Trade direction is dependent on the side the yellow WMA is on compared to the position of the of this red SMA. Consequently, if the WMA is below the SMA, I am searching for bearish trend continuations (a finished retracement that has made a lower low) and when the WMA is above the SMA then I am searching for bullish trend continuations (a finished retracement that has made a higher high. I do not trade breakouts. Instead I wait for a retracement then a continuation to validate the trend and build on my position based on retracement then continuation ect only as long as the trend is sufficiently strong. Nearly every trade should move in your direction nearly immediately or over the first fifteen minutes. Before I open a commerce im looking at exactly what could happen and where will the price rise or fall into if the transaction does not work in my favour. I think to myself what I have to loose although its only one percent. If a trade does not have the capacity to return three times the risk with no breakout I will likely sit on the sidelines because its not worth it. I'd rather watch from the sideline, await the break out and the take a position on the trend continuation.

The Installation

-Zoom all the way out on a fresh 1h chart with only the two MA's plotted on your chart
-Draw one support trend line connecting the two most obvious lowest points
-Draw one resistance trend line connecting the two most obvious greatest points
-zoom in on your chart

This gives you the medium term support and resistance trend lines. Now your moving to plot your short-term trend lines to determine the short-term trend. When that is completed you Have your basic chart setup. You should be adjusting these trend lines as support and resistance modifiion for every chart your viewing. For demonion purposes I've prepared the 1h Eur/Usd chart for this coming week. Look below for your instance. Once you have the basic setup your prepared to begin searching for trades outcomes. Having all the outcomes that are probable figured beforehand lets you be prepared. Please don't hesitate to post your charts in the event that you'd like so long as they're in the format listed above so thats its easier to follow together.

Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234888.jpg
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234891.jpg
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234893.jpg

And here is a Fast overview of last week plus a range of potential for the start of this coming week around the EUR/USD

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234896.jpg

So let us start.

FJ

GeomgiusMilan
08-09-2023 16:22, 04:22 PM
The support line beneath the PA is currently holding . I will hold this place unless the price closed below it. If the price does not hit the support above it I will reasses and fix if necessary.

GeomgiusMilan
08-09-2023 17:42, 05:42 PM
Eur Usd

At some stage this pair will fad and that I will be there waiting. Catching one tendency from just this pair adds percentages and sick sit here all week to ch the right one. Patients and subject.

GeomgiusMilan
08-09-2023 19:03, 07:03 PM
Concerning the chart below,

If the price chooses the purple road I'd exchange a continuation after the rest. If it took the orange road, I'd exchange the rebound in .10% risk due to the possibility of a range or collapse to the red road. If it required the red road I'd wait the continuation of this bearish trend.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234899.jpg

JCJGO
08-09-2023 20:24, 08:24 PM
Tremendous work and development you are doing here, you are giving something to traders within Nigeriaforextrading, doing excellent work to help traders, I can understand your egy has a lot of merit!

GeomgiusMilan
08-09-2023 21:45, 09:45 PM
Continuations vs additional,

I favor continuation because they're safer and more reliable and with good range they produce several pips. If you see a continuation that can produce 3 times or more reward afterward the risk meaning there's enough range between the service and resistance its prob move time. The chart shows a bounce of the service line after which a retracement followed by several continuations with lots of range. A movement from support through the resistance. That is exactly the place and installation you are looking.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234901.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-09-2023 23:05, 11:05 PM
Eur/Usd

The price breaks resistance and closes above the resistance line. I choose a position and shall wait for a retracement. So I shall wait out to the setup. Its fantastic drama as we will wait for the next one if it does not happen then. This is where watching charts in this fashion conserves out. There's a trade someplace.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234904.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 00:26, 12:26 AM
Eur Usd

As you can see in the chart below the price closed above previous support and has produced a new high but neglected to maintain its prestige. We've transferred the top edge of our service from point A to point B. Point B is the new high at our top edge. Before opening a transaction, its a great thing waited for our details. Theres no doubt some traders took the breakout and proceeded supposing that the price would continue its movement to loose pips and also initiate the week straight out negative pips. Due to the moving average I consider this at a bearish mode for the moment. Mayby we will observe a move toward the short term service line below the PA or a range until more service is gathered. Not one of this book is a fracture of a drop and short-term support back to the long term support line. Either way we'll wait to get a suitable signal trade and potentially the analyse.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234906.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 01:47, 01:47 AM
Eur Usd,

A few chances are show on the chart below. Its apparent that there are many chances. Im keeping them as the price moves accordingly I have a program. https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234909.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 03:08, 03:08 AM
Eur Usd,

The price seems to construction service. Provided that it doesn't break the service line it may go into trend continuation.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234911.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 04:28, 04:28 AM
Ref to chart above,

I have no place on this pair right now but when I had been long at this time because I exchanged the breakout I'd prob put my stop just beneath the blue line. If I'd have gone bearish on the breakout My stop will be only at the top the resistance trend line. However I would not have opened a short or long position according to my rules.

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 05:49, 05:49 AM
If the PA affirmed a continuation this near the resistance/support lines I would think about a minimal risk position (maybe .10%) that I would build on whether the price were to finish a successful breakout, retracement and shape a continuation.

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 07:10, 07:10 AM
Direction?,

Its still a little early to pick call a management on this . Bears got a resistance line backed by another resistance line only up and also the resistance trend line. Bulls have that momentum functioning in their favor assistance and backed by the service line.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234914.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 08:31, 08:31 AM
If the bears dont pick up the pace this pair will likely get lost in a range until london open. Some possibilities are shown on the chart below.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234916.jpg

avmil11
08-10-2023 09:52, 09:52 AM
Following with interest - but checking in daily for thread . .

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 11:12, 11:12 AM
As we can see in the PA that the pair has chosen option two and is now at a crucial point. If the price violate the term support trend would exchange the continuation of this bearish break. Fist order of business would be to wait for the break.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234919.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 12:33, 12:33 PM
A break of the term support leaves plenty of range for RR that is great.

gaxxo
08-10-2023 13:54, 01:54 PM
Hi Forexjedi, I am following with good interest. I've got one question. I notice some of your trend lines are drawn in the candle highs/lows and others are drawn in the candle close. Do you have a set rule for that?

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 15:15, 03:15 PM
Hello Forexjedi, I'm following with great interest. I have one question. I detect some of your fashion lines are drawn in the candle highs/lows and others are attracted in the candle near. Do you have a set rule for that?
FX,

Good question. I picked the path for the TL depending on the PA and the change at which ive made my point. That is what made the most sense at the moment to me. Although on a break of this short term support I shall take under consideration the versions of this short term support TL I was already accounting for several short term support lines where I anticipate retracements and support problems as the price would make its way into long term support. The support lines are likely where we would observe retracements and continuations. The rule is to have the best idea of where the price will find support or resistance.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234921.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 16:35, 04:35 PM
As you can see in the chart under the price can be held up by service forming a retracement. If the price breaks encourage we'll have continuation and we'll exchange this pair to the service line after all.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234924.jpg

juangabino
08-10-2023 17:56, 05:56 PM
I'm subscribed forexjedi

Its great to listen to that your step-by-step ideas, what are the views today as service has been broken? #8203;

caslixxochan
08-10-2023 19:17, 07:17 PM
Attachment 1830365
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235026.mq4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235028.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 20:38, 08:38 PM
Be ready for profits.

gaxxo
08-10-2023 21:58, 09:58 PM
The session is slow!!!

GeomgiusMilan
08-10-2023 23:19, 11:19 PM
I'll continue to hold this position. Same stop.

gaxxo
08-11-2023 00:40, 12:40 AM
A 16 pip range for 4 hours is worse than watching paint dry!

At the very least candle closed bullish above TL and encourage

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 02:01, 02:01 AM
A 16 pip range for 4 hours is much worse than watching paint dry! At least the candle closed bullish above TL and encourage Yes quite dull I agree. They key is to have charts. I have about ten.

avmil11
08-11-2023 03:22, 03:22 AM
quote Ive subscribed to a profile so that I can keep an eye on you. You have potential. Likewise as you already have it . .

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 04:42, 04:42 AM
EUR USD,

The price is attempting to break the support line as you can see from the chart below. Ive back off my stop slightly to allow for some volatile motion in case the price goes for the second aid. All that thing right now is that the price closes above the support line. For now I will wait for the hour's top.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235030.jpg

gaxxo
08-11-2023 06:03, 06:03 AM
quote Yes quite boring I agree. The trick is to have many charts. I have about ten. I went ahead and closed position for -10 pips. Got to go to bed and perform a job

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 07:24, 07:24 AM
quote I went ahead and closed position for -10 pips. Got to go to bed and work a real job allow me to know when your on tmrw then. I owe you 10 pips. Im going to hold this particular trade.

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 08:45, 08:45 AM
EUR USD,

My stop has been moved back to its original position as the price has closed back above the resistance line. Im planning to continue to hold this place because theres no reason I shouldn't. The bears tried and failed. Maybe they'll try again or perhaps they wont.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235033.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 10:05, 10:05 AM
When the price hits the resistance lineup sick take partial profit and move my stop to BE.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235035.jpg

gaxxo
08-11-2023 11:26, 11:26 AM
quote Let me know when your on tmrw then. I owe you 10 pips. Im going to hold this trade. No worries my friend. I see the transaction worked out with about 30-35 pip draw down. That is not bad for time frame that is H1. If I can't Deal with a 10 pip loss I got lol, no business trading

avmil11
08-11-2023 12:47, 12:47 PM
Euro Trade has been 109.200 Sell according to chart. .
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235038.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 14:08, 02:08 PM
quote No worries my friend. I see the trade worked out with roughly 30-35 pip pull down. That isn't bad for H1 time frame. If I can not handle a 10 pip loss I got no business trading, lol Truly it was a eventually a loosing trade. I called it risky before we began but although it was risky all of the logic was there for a good trade. Its failure to clean the resistance line the quantity of the london open drove the price down as traders can see the numerous failures to clear that the resistance. At the present time the price seems lost and we have just over 24 hours to earn some strong pips from this pair.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235041.jpg

avmil11
08-11-2023 15:28, 03:28 PM
Euro trade 62 pips and shut on the pivot line.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235043.jpg

avmil11
08-11-2023 16:49, 04:49 PM
Pound Dollar opened buy at 143 800 uk am time allowing this run till tomorrow.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518235046.jpg

avmil11
08-11-2023 18:10, 06:10 PM
Closed pound dollar trade at 35 pips.

Weeks trading looks like 40 - 40 - 60 - 35 totals 175 pips for its first week.
Nice System.

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 19:31, 07:31 PM
Only closed pound dollar exchange at 35 pips. Trading looks like 40 - 40 - 60 - 35 totals 175 pips to its week. Nice System. Awesome!! Sorry about my absence was a busy afternoon on the side that is private. Lets make some pips.

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 20:52, 08:52 PM
Pound Dollar started buy at 143 800 uk am time allowing this run till tomorrow. picture Would you post the indiors that the using as a few people might find them useful.

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 22:12, 10:12 PM
EUR USD,

Got my eye with this chart. Im out for blood with this pair. 1 way or another its giving me pips before tmrw.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234986.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-11-2023 23:33, 11:33 PM
GBP USD,

This pair can be giving me pips prior to close tmrw. Im thinking bearish but who knows.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234988.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 00:54, 12:54 AM
If anybody has anything please post it!

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 02:15, 02:15 AM
I think that the GBP USD is going to be my favorite at this time. Its got loads of potential for bearish movement though it made a double bottom from two days back. On the bullish side I can see it blasting off regardless of the resistance because of the chain reaction of short traders closing postilions and stops . I feel the same way about the bearish side. If the price breaks now's low the price should fall unless bulls are buying it up at today.

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 03:35, 03:35 AM
Seeing EUR USD and GBP USD,

Im going to await the quantity of their London open before I take a position so both of these monsters are going to have the quantity they should move how I believe they will.

oxnun
08-12-2023 04:56, 04:56 AM
Great thread, I'm following it if I can only by my phone, not simple. Forexjedi, would you prefer pullback commerce or breakout commerce?
I loe pullback commerce more probabilistic then breakout installation, what about you?
Thank you,
Syl

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 06:17, 06:17 AM
Nice thread, I'm following it even when I can only by my phone, not simple sometime. Forexjedi, do you prefer pullback commerce or breakout commerce? I loe pullback commerce then breakout installation? Thanks, Syl
Break workouts are great but a pull back is much more likely However im always looking for a legitimate installment that has the potential for a break out like the GBP USD for our very last trading day weekly. I do agree that pullbacks are probabilistic.

kike90
08-12-2023 07:38, 07:38 AM
Hi Forexjedi,

I'm subscribed.

oxnun
08-12-2023 08:59, 08:59 AM
quote Break workouts are great however a pull back is much more likely However im always searching for a legitimate installment that has the prospect of a break out such as the GBP USD for our last trading day weekly. But I do agree with you that pullbacks are more probabilistic. Thanks!

avmil11
08-12-2023 10:19, 10:19 AM
Screen period and common sense is much more the key here, like to attempt to work off support levels - for the most part create pips, hence the simplicity of your initial system and how I trade.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234991.ex4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234992.mq4
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234994.ex4

avmil11
08-12-2023 11:40, 11:40 AM
Pound Dollar buy 143 600

avmil11
08-12-2023 13:01, 01:01 PM
Pound Dollar buy 143 600 closed - 40 on pound dollar
euro created 20 pips.

Total for this week 155 pips internet.

Goal was 100 pips per week so achieved objective. (same weekly target) that is sensible and profitable.

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 14:22, 02:22 PM
I apologize for my lack again because of some personal things however we finally had some solid movement now. I will post a few charts in a few of hours or so.

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 15:42, 03:42 PM
quote closed - 40 on pound dollar euro made 20 pips. Total for this week 155 pips internet. Target was 100 pips per week so achieved objective. (same weekly goal) which is realistic and profitable. Well ill done though I am amazed you didn't short the Gbp. None the less you closed the week at profit and that's something people can't do.

avmil11
08-12-2023 17:03, 05:03 PM
quote Well ailing done although I'm amazed you didn't brief the Gbp. None the less you closed in profit and that's something most people can not do. Thats an interesting thought shorting the GBP - I did believe it was a un safe trade but part of this gig right . .
I handled an additional 20 about the euro as a final quick scalp more of a look and trade move . . So feel I redeemed the missing trade to zero so
lets say
175 pips for the week and all completed . .
Be interesting to view your charts over the weekend. .

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 18:24, 06:24 PM
GBP USD, This pair can be giving me pips before close tmrw. Im thinking bearish but who knows. picture GBP USD,

Falls such as a rock to the 1.4200 area on a solid signal.The price fails to break resistance at 1.4429 degree then begins to slide down the upper resistance trend line then shuts and breaks below the last support level before the 1.4200 region. This PA produces a nice bearish cross and sets up a nice looking sign. The price retraces and fails to clear resistance then dropped nicely to the 1.4200 region as bearish volume picked up.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234996.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-12-2023 19:45, 07:45 PM
The learning curve and some random things,

My initial live trade ever was a fifty percent draw-down but this was a very long time ago now. I got into Currency Market after reading an internet advertisement get rich quick thing. I didnt understand how hard is was going to be and even though my very first trade was a astrophic reduction I was hooked. I recall I didn't even understand what a chart was. I had conceived of its presence. Down the rabbit hole I went studying and studying and studying full of trial and error. I tried everything. You name it I tried it and every-time I had a loosing week that I became more and more obsessed with this match. I recall id be studying charts when I would wake up to feed my daughter when she was born. Just a borderline unhealthy obsession that led me to where I am now. I would spend so much time studying charts I would have dre about it. Learning how to trade and becoming a good at trading requires an entire lifestyle change. Find time in your day to dedie solely to charts and research. I propose at least a minimum of 2 hours every day at least.

Many people dont know the immense amount of knowledge you need to absorb not to mention the level of intuition you have to develop to attain success. Having an alleged failure rate of 95% this is a challenging thing to do and takes a lot of commnt and perseverance. I can inform you that in the event that you keep at it one day youll only get it. Like a punch in the face, itl hit on you and you'll just understand everything. Youll start making pips rather than look back.

Produce a trading pattern. Make a schedule and stick to it like you'll drop dead if you dont. Dont give up or curse the gods because you shed some pips. Everyone, no matter your skill will loose pips occasionally. Theres no quick and effortless method to learn this but your only going to genuinely learn that from trial and error. Theres no holy grail each say. When there was a holy grail its called the net and everything you will need to know about technical analysis is correct on the internet for free. I never paid for a thing. Everything I know about trading was found on the internet. Dont waste your money. Theres no system out there you can purchase you could upload to your MT4 which will make you a millionaire per month or even a year or ever at all. Why? As you cant app intuition and experience into some code. This isnt to say that a transaction cant be managed by means of a computer software. When there was a method to fully automate transactions and create solid pips while you sleep your not going to loe it available publicly on the internet and it would be extremely expensive. You could not put a price on something which would cause you to get unlimited sums. Thats all I have for now.

oxnun
08-12-2023 21:05, 09:05 PM
quote GBP USD, Falls such as a rock to the 1.4200 area on a solid signal.The price fails to crack resistance at 1.4429 level then begins to slide down the upper resistance trend line subsequently breaks and closes below the last service level prior to the 1.4200 area. This PA generates a wonderful bearish cross using all the MAs and sets up a nice looking brief signal. The price retraces and neglects to clear resistance then fell nicely to the 1.4200 area as bearish volume picked up. image Hello forexjedi, did you exchange it? If yes, may I see your entry, stop loss and take profit in the place where they are?If you did not exchange it, please can you show me where could you input, where could you set the sl and tp?I really enjoy this egy, but I find a little bit hard to understand precisely the setup, some chart with entrance, sl and tp are a great help!Thanks and possess a fantastic weekend!Syl

avmil11
08-12-2023 22:26, 10:26 PM
The learning curve and some random things, My initial live trade ever was a fifty percent draw-down but that was a very long time back now. I got into forex after reading an internet advertisement get rich quick thing. I didnt understand is was likely to be and even though my very first transaction was a devastating loss I had been hooked. I recall I didn't even know exactly what a chart was. I had conceived the though of its presence. I went studying and studying and studying full of trial and error. I tried it all. You title...

Gokfg994
08-12-2023 23:47, 11:47 PM
#8203;Hi Jedi! I found and took this sell ( White lineup). Tp1 on s1 and tp2 on s2
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234950.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-13-2023 01:08, 01:08 AM
#8203;Hi Jedi! I saw and took this sell ( White line). Tp1 on s1 and tp2 on s2 picture Though this trade exercised its not a formal signal. If you consider the yellow support trend line that would have been the lower support TL in the time and include the purple support lines I'd have considered this a high risk trade. I didn't make this trade for demonion purposes I'd have taken a low risk positiion in both of the green circles using a stop in the red line on account of the good resistance trying to find a fracture of the massive support beneath the price.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234953.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-13-2023 02:29, 02:29 AM
quote Hi , did you trade it? If so, may I see your entry, stop loss and take profit in the place where they are?If you didn't trade it, please can you show me where would you input, where would you set the sl and tp?I actually enjoy this egy, but I find a little bit hard to comprehend exactly the installation, some chart with entry, sl and tp are a great help!Thanks and possess a good weekend!Syl I hope this helps. I dont have a open position as my TP was struck risk at the same percentage and benefit at three per cent. It was a trade that is perfect. Wait for the MA cross, wait for a for a movement, await the retracement open the place.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234955.jpg

Ilsimene6
08-13-2023 03:49, 03:49 AM
Thank you for all of your valuable info! I will give it a go with my preferred pair.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234958.jpg

GeomgiusMilan
08-13-2023 05:10, 05:10 AM
Thanks for all your valuable information! I'll give it a go with me favorite pair. image Recall to make skilled decisions and allow the transaction come for you and please share your results and post some queries.

avmil11
08-13-2023 06:31, 06:31 AM
Buy on Pound Dollar 142 600 into one hour candle after the start.
Post the chart in the future.

Target 143 300

oxnun
08-13-2023 07:52, 07:52 AM
quote I hope this helps. I dont have a open position because my TP was struck risk at one percentage and reward at three percent. It was a perfect trade. Wait for the MA cross, wait for a to get a motion, await the place then opens . image Hello, yes thanks, it really helps me. Do a position open too in the rebound to a trend line that is good, or you constantly await a bounce to it followed by a retracement you open a position on continuation? Cheers Syl

Ilsimene6
08-13-2023 09:12, 09:12 AM
quote Remember to make edued choices and let the trade come to you and please share your results and post any queries. I did not take the trade but made a clean bounce off service line.

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234960.jpg

avmil11
08-13-2023 10:33, 10:33 AM
70 pips on GBP closed commerce target attained .

143 300 closed.

oxnun
08-13-2023 11:54, 11:54 AM
70 pips on GBP closed commerce target attained . 143 300 closed. Hello Dean, very nice! Can you share your setup and your conversation please?Good luck!Syl

avmil11
08-13-2023 13:15, 01:15 PM
quote Hi Dean, really wonderful! Can you discuss your chat along with your setup please?Good luck!Syl Here you are . . SYL

You can see the up position with the arrow and the down when transaction closed.

The third arrow marks my buy at zone for the next trade which I have not placed yet.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234963.jpg

avmil11
08-13-2023 14:35, 02:35 PM
Buy Pound Dollar at 141 650.

oxnun
08-13-2023 15:56, 03:56 PM
quote Here you are . . When commerce closed, You can view the position with the down and the arrow. The third arrow marks my buy to the trade which I haven't placed in zone. picture Okay, thanks!

oxnun
08-13-2023 17:17, 05:17 PM
Buy Pound Dollar at 141 650. Hi Dean, why you buy since the trend is clearly bearish? What is your setup? I am not criticising you, I need just to understand, thanks!Syl

avmil11
08-13-2023 18:38, 06:38 PM
[quote=sylbolid;8699572]quote Hello Dean, why you buy because the trend is obviously bearish? What's your setup? I am not criticising you, I need to know, thanks!
Hey SYL - because currencies are dependant on money flow so if one seller sells you'll come across another buys back them for the most part.
Interesting how people like to quote bears and bulls - I just like to adhere to the system knowing if I exchange every set up the ratio for pips is in my favour, yes we all have lossess part of the gig but you can create a lot of money on 10 pips a day - I aim for 100 per week, anyone can make pips its only the few who will maintain them . .

Which requires screen time and a couple of years to understand.

oxnun
08-13-2023 19:59, 07:59 PM
Ok thanks!

avmil11
08-13-2023 21:19, 09:19 PM
quote Okay, thanks! 75 pips closed on Goal Pound Dollar - 141 650 - 142 400

oxnun
08-13-2023 22:40, 10:40 PM
quote 75 pips closed on Goal Pound Dollar - 141 650 - 142 400 Hello Dean, very good performance! Could you please share your chart with the setup, sl, tp, and the entrance? I find difficulties to understand that your installation! Syl

avmil11
08-14-2023 00:01, 12:01 AM
quote Hi Dean, really excellent performance! Could you please share your chart together with the entry, sl, tp, along with the setup? I find difficulties to understand your installation! Syl Hey Syl - okay here's the chart - try and look at the conspicuous arrows and see where the stochastic and macd are in relation to eachother and how the service lines include strength esp the daily service lines.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234968.jpg

gomingolf
08-14-2023 01:22, 01:22 AM
My very first transaction EURUSD ...
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1518234965.jpg