PDA

View Full Version : Forex on iPhone

lapelenema
04-17-2010 13:36, 01:36 PM
I didnt find any new thread about that.
So, which is the ideal appliion today, to trade on iphone?
I need just EMAs and that I believe that ForexOnGo doest support that, or I have wrong?

Thanks for answers...

nombme?
12-29-2021 01:47, 01:47 AM
'Trade Interceptor' is the best iPhone program for me.

It's a multi-broker forex platform, pleasant and easy design, great charting software with a vast array of customizable indior list and includes the economic calender of news releases.
Compatible with which brokers? Oanda too ?

Could you draw trendlines with it?

nangocombema
12-29-2021 03:07, 03:07 AM
Compatible with which brokers? Oanda too ?

Can you draw trendlines with it? This app is only for monitoring of charts and quotes and also can't place orders . It provides feeds from RIFLEXO, SWFX, FXSOL, MBT and FXCM.

Yes, you can draw trendlines and also vary the preferences of indiors.

Some hyperlinks: http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/trade-interceptor-forex-mobile/id329476057?mt=8
http://tradeinterceptor.com/forextradingtraining/forexmobile.jsp

miko87
12-29-2021 04:28, 04:28 AM
I have tried all the Forex for apps. Paid for Forex on the Go. Then hurried across Trade Interceptor (which is free) and I'm hooked.

Best program out there. . .no uncertainty, at all.

I composed support in Trade Interceptor about how good it'd be if they had server-side price alerts since I'm paying Newsimpact.com for its service, which I believe is invaluable for my trading and because there is no iPhone program that does this. .

Here is the response I got:
Take care what you want for Christmas https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527960878.png!
What I mean is that price alerts and really server-side alerts are coming. The will be (most probably) part of the following upgrade of the platform that is going to be a major shift for TradeInterceptor- it'll have most of trading interface with capabilities for demo and live trading; more configurations; help files and movie tutorials etc..
So very soon you will not have to pay for server-side alarms . With us there is going to be a complete integrity between alerts on desktop platform as well as the mobile platform as they're really server established but most important they will be editable through both types of platforms.

Best of this program is free!!!!!

falcokcaso
12-29-2021 05:49, 05:49 AM
I have tried all the Forex for iPhone progr there are. Paid for Forex on the Go. Then hurried across Trade Interceptor (that is free) and I'm hooked.

Best app on the market. . .no uncertainty, at all.

I wrote support at Trade Interceptor about how good it'd be if they'd server-side price alerts since I'm paying Newsimpact.com for the service, which I presume is invaluable for my trading and since there's no iPhone app that does so. .

This is the reply I got:
Take care what you want for Christmas https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527960878.png!
What I mean is that price alerts...

how can I contact tradeinterceptor? The telephone I have is an android established sony ericsson xperia x10 miniature.

Any idea once the alarm facility will come out?

Thank

yema
12-29-2021 07:10, 07:10 AM
how do I contact tradeinterceptor? The phone I have is an android based sony ericsson xperia x10 miniature.

Any thought when the alarm facility will probably emerge?

Thanks Yeahthey have the program on many mobiles- iPhone/Android/WinMob/ / BlackB
In your case go and find it on your Marketplace. Here's a URL to have a glimpse at it http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.riflexo.tradeinterceptormobile/Trade-Interceptor-Forex-Mobile

I've a buddy with Android and TradeInterceptor looks superb on the HTC screen

I am beta testing their iPhone/iPad program for about couple of months however. Yes they have it for iPad also (not released yet), a universal program and phrases aren't sufficient to explain.
Most significant is that trading interface is wonderful. As I have an iPhone 3G the inadequate device is currently old and a bit slow while conducting TI(TradeInterceptor) with its fast refresh rate of quotes but on the iPad it flies and I am already a lot faster putting trades (and modifying S/L like ) on it than in my own pc https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527960878.png))

To be truthful other FX apps for iPad such as seem like crap https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527960878.png compared to TI.

pajamoki
12-29-2021 08:31, 08:31 AM
This is another very great IPhone app: IDeal Forex http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=388188430mt=8epi=3gappsepi2=idealf orexaffId=1245657ign-mpt=uo=2#

Check it out.

Lava

jaimepf
12-29-2021 09:51, 09:51 AM
Is there a program for iPad? This device can be useful instrument for trading.

pajamoki
12-29-2021 11:12, 11:12 AM
Can there be a fantastic program for iPad? This device can be helpful instrument for trading. LocoGuy,

In my opinion, ACT Trader IPad program is the best ever.

Search apple store.

Bixxyxemgem
12-29-2021 12:33, 12:33 PM
Is there a good appliion for iPad? This apparatus can be helpful tool for trading. Hi, how do u define a good appliion?

jesusin75
12-29-2021 13:54, 01:54 PM
GFT I always preferred GFT iPhone program. Although I don't have an iPhone (I am a Blackberry man at the moment but thinking about going within the Android) but I was able to give it a proper test drive utilizing a friends iPhone. Its a pretty nice program which has live streaming quotes, streaming news, along with indiors. Works with a 3G connection. Http://www.gftforex.com/Software/DealBook-Mobile/Default.aspx

Oanda iPhone A buddy of mine also swears that Oanda's iPhone program is pretty good. Http://fxtrade.oanda.com/trade-forex/mobile/iphone

Oanda iPad The exact same friend also uses his iPad only to exchange currencies and stocks. He's given up on conventional computers and has chosen to use iPad only for trading a light web surfing. I got an opportunity to watch him in action, trading on his iPad and it works well. Http://fxtrade.oanda.com/trade-forex/mobile/ipad

MT5 iPhone/iPad Also, if you are an MT5 enthusiast you could look into utilizing MT5 for iPhone/iPad. Theres a positive buzz about MT5 for iPhone/iPad. Though it not officially out, I here there are traders that are beta testing this program on their live accounts. I really don't understand how one would go about getting their hands on a copy of their program but if never hurts to call Metaquotes and ask. http://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile

yema
12-29-2021 15:14, 03:14 PM
Is there a fantastic program for iPad? This apparatus can be helpful tool for trading. As I said other progr can not even come near TradeInterceptor not to mention it's iPad variant. Whoever gets the iPhone version may have a slight idea how TI for iPad will look like and what is really capable of. I am not sure I'm allowed to post screenshots of my evaluation version before it's official release.
These guys are wizards.
Check this link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trade-interceptor-forex-mobile/id329476057?mt=8

What defines a fantastic app OMHO:
Bug-free or almost bug free
Intuitive and easy to use UI
Unique edge over the remaining apps
Superior charts
Technical anlysis indiors and resources
As many time frames offered for charts as you can

I already mentioned that I can exchange on my TradeInterceptor beta iPad faster than on a pc. IPad is really capable of making computer trading stations obsolete.
Another thing - have you ever made a Fibo retracement for a few seconds with your finger onto your cellular chart? If you aren't a TradeInterceptor user I understand that the response is NO.

Perhaps 99 percent of the FX progr that have adequate charts have their charts at a humorous HTML format. That is crap. TI charts are as vibrant as on the computer trading platforms.

CHIN2
12-29-2021 16:35, 04:35 PM
MT5 iPhone/iPad furthermore, if you are an MT5 enthusiast you could look into using MT5 to get iPhone/iPad. Theres a massive positive buzz about MT5 to get iPhone/iPad. Though it maybe not officially out, I here there are traders who are beta testing the app on their live accounts. I really don't understand how one goes about getting their hands on a copy of their app but if not hurts to call Metaquotes and ask. Http://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile , would you happen to know if MT4 operates on Ipad? It's starting to appeal very much to me personally and I like to do all of my charting with MT4.

Thanks.

jaimepf
12-29-2021 17:56, 05:56 PM
hi, how can u define a fantastic appliion? - Running nicely
- No mistakes
- Easy to use
- strong
- a lot of resources
- good design

In my opinion, ACT Trader IPad app is the best ever.

Search flea shop.
Thank you!

P.S Ghost Hunter, how can u define a fantastic novel?

jesusin75
12-29-2021 19:17, 07:17 PM
, do you happen to know if MT4 operates on Ipad? It's beginning to appeal very much to me and that I love to do all of my charting with MT4.

Thanks. Metaquotes has developed an iPhone/iPad apps for MT4 but it seems only a few select brokers carry the app. I know of a trader who uses http://www.gomarketsaus.com/metatrader4/metatrader-4-mobile/ app but they're the sole broker I know of that carries the MT4 apps.

ulis33
12-29-2021 20:38, 08:38 PM
I've tried all of the Forex for iPhone apps there are. Even paid for Forex on the Go. Then hurried across Trade Interceptor (that is free) and I am hooked.

Best program out there. . .no doubt, whatsoever.

I composed service in Trade Interceptor about how great it would be if they'd server-side price alerts since I am paying Newsimpact.com for the support, that I believe is invaluable for my own trading and because there's no iPhone program that does so. .

Here is the reply I got:
Be careful what you wish for Christmas https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527960878.png!
What I mean is that price alerts... Hey captmilkdud, thanks man!!!! You assisted me a fantastic deal. Nice program and above all, it is totally free! I can now see charts on the go!

CHIN2
12-29-2021 21:58, 09:58 PM
Metaquotes has developed an iPhone/iPad apps for MT4 but it seems just a few select brokers carry the program. I am aware of a trader who uses http://www.gomarketsaus.com/metatrader4/metatrader-4-mobile/ program but they're the only broker I personally know of that carries the MT4 apps. Thanks.

Loli
12-29-2021 23:19, 11:19 PM
Does any of these progr allow custom indiors to the IPhone?

yema
12-30-2021 00:40, 12:40 AM
Does one of those appliions allow custom indiors for your IPhone? Do you understand what you're asking for.
These aren't desktop platforms where you can install some kind of package of habit indior such as in Ninja or other platforms.

These custom indiors need to be build from the devs creating the app.

BTW, this really is my favorite iPad/iPhone FX app that's by far the greatest by any means particularly for specialized traders,not only a crap app with a vulnerability to AppStore.
Http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/trade-interceptor-forex-mobile/id329476057?mt=8

Ask the guys making this app and they'll reply you very fast what could be carried out. They are very responsive.

Loli
12-30-2021 02:01, 02:01 AM
Do you realize what you are asking for.
These aren't desktop platforms where you are able to install some kind of bundle of custom indior such as in Ninja or other platforms. I really do know what I had been asking for. I actually utilize Trade Interceptor too and emailed them a couple of days back about this subject. They said that it is likely to put custom indiors in their program; but they'd have to code them and return to me for my specific device.

I was just seeing if there was some kind of program that does this conversion; even if the developers would have to do it every time.

anguijes
12-30-2021 03:21, 03:21 AM
Captmilkdud,

With Trade Interceptor, will you set and modify alerts directly on the app, or do you need to do this through their desktop software?

What kind of alarms can you set?

ie. Alerrt when price will get struck, when among my buy limit orders gets started, get an alert if a transaction closed, stop loss hit, multiple margin alarms (ie. Alert if margin percentage gets to 5,4,3, etc).

It looks like a very sweet program. Do not have a smartphone yet, my broker isn't among those supported brokers, and currently have a job where I'm behind a computer all day anyway, but it would be very great to set up some transactions the evening before the market closes then get alarms on them without needing to monitor charts during the trading session or readily generate a market order if I had the need.

Thanks.

Pano99
12-30-2021 04:42, 04:42 AM
Thank You for this!
I have not come across this to the iphone. I really like iphone fx apps. . Such as the program of Oanda. There are some so/so ones nevertheless. I'll be checking this one out. .

BTW, here is currently my favourite iPad/iPhone FX program which is undoubtedly the greatest by any means particularly for technical traders,not just a crap program with an exposure to AppStore.
Http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/trade-interceptor-forex-mobile/id329476057?mt=8

Ask the men making this program and they'll reply you very fast what could be done. They're very responsive.

chavipk
12-30-2021 06:03, 06:03 AM
Hi.

Can you recommend chart program for iPad.

What do you consider trading on all sort of pads?

P.s Looking forward for Ipad II.

giegomubay
12-30-2021 07:24, 07:24 AM
Hello.

Can you urge chart program for iPad.

What do you think about trading on all sort of pads?

P.s Looking forward for Ipad II. Tradeinterceptor I really good. I exchange with fxcm today and I am very pleased.
Charting is the best on ipad.

pegmopkmmes89
12-30-2021 08:44, 08:44 AM
I didnt find any new thread about that.
So, that's the ideal appliion now, to trade on iphone?
I want just EMAs and I believe that ForexOnGo doest support that, or I have wrong?

Thank you for answers... hello, mi english is poor, but I want to tell you you
can place alarm, e-mail,and so on, from metatrader.
Your Iphone get the email, and you do your trade.
That is easy.
bye.

MaYo6877
12-30-2021 10:05, 10:05 AM
I utilize Iphone to exchange forex 70 percent of all my trades. I dont like the program, I exchange directly on the Iphone at http://www.forex.com and that I like it. The speed depends on your 3G. My speed link is fast, the transaction 0.1 second behind the real worth so occasionally I was frued but it's not a big thing.

I recommend to utilize Iphone to exchange. 4.5/5 stars.

nangocombema
12-30-2021 11:26, 11:26 AM
'Trade Interceptor' is the finest iPhone program for me.

It's a multi-broker Foreign Exchange platform, pleasant and simple layout, great charting appliions with a wide variety of customizable indior list and contains the economic calender of news releases.