PDA

View Full Version : Red Lions Trading Journal

vega1984
02-02-2011 14:27, 02:27 PM
As you are looking at my old old journal.

Just understand, the way coward can some one function, to continue to talk shit while knowing I can't defend myself as I'm banned by him in his thread.
All of the lies, and contradictions it actually irritates me.

exaggerating symptoms.
Implying he is terminal, with lt;20% ejection fraction, hypotension, syncopes, and generalized malaised, even bleeding from his eyes while his PT/INR being actually low.

As I have stated before, not terminal, not as sick as he states. A coward in my novel, hypocritical, and his followers ought to know about all that.

You wonder my livelihood, yet I have not really been excited to give any advise look at my disclaimers on TAF.

How much time does it take for pre med?
How much time does it take to go through medical school?
How much time does it take to do a residency?

My point precisely in being reluctant to say my name is that I feel that anybody that asks me ANY questions ought to see their practitioner like I don't have their chart in front of me, also I can't conduct any tests.

Therefore that it is better you consider me as anything you enjoy. Makes no difference to me, however I do get irritated by cowardice and deceit

why do I forgo an actual job? you ask baifu?

I get paid more to sit in my ass, and troll around the markets and the net than many people in the world do for actually working.

So being on-call.... Is actually really enjoyable.

vega1984
11-27-2021 10:43, 10:43 AM
Candle sticks:

candles sticks: yes I love them, here is why: they represent demand and supply
looking at daily candles FX and shares

in a nut shell: if the candle is green/blue/white whatever your software/chart uses it means it was a favorable candle. It closed above the open.

Once the candle is red/black is negative it closed below the open

once the upper rod is longer than the body (be it positive or negative)
it shows that need ant some stage was high but it dropped at the end.
It tells you to be careful, need is having trouble breaking through.
When the candle ends up being negative with a long upper rod, it means that need dropped towards the finish so much so that it was able to close below the open.

When the lower stick is extended it means the reverse, at some stage the price dropped but need picked up and finish, if it is a good candle then it merely means it picked up so much it actually was able to close above the open.

The longer the candle, the longer the range of demand and supply. Either negative or positive.

That is all you need to know whether you're a newbie, you might go into all this complied patterns and formations.

And should you would like to explore and would like to learn them, GO FOR IT!!! MORE TOOLS FOR YOUR ARSENAL!! I enjoy the wide spectrum view, therefore I look at them and I assume what the next one will be based on this very simple supply and demand

vega1984
11-27-2021 12:04, 12:04 PM
Moving Averages

I find them helpful, you could use which ever one you need, but the most well-known ones would be 50 and 200.

I use 10 simple/50 exponential/ and 200 exponential
doesn't really matter which ones use simple or exponential, they all tell you the exact same thing.
Where HAS the price BEEN in average in the established time frame

the 200 is the most respected, most used, so that's a reason to use it. You see what many see, and several follow it to indie trend. If the 200 is up then the trend is up. You can be profitable by being biased toward accepting long positions.

I stated , not blindly taking long positions.
Use candle sticks to gauge supply and demand, and chart pattern formations
you dont need to buy on peak of a double top, or head and shoulders.

Here's a magic trick. With the 10/50/200 style of trading.

It works in 2 ways generally, short time frames and long time frames

on the 1 hour chart if you are a patient trader this is the way it generally works:
usually safe to go long once the 50 crosses the 200 on the upside and your investment is safe provided that the 50 doesn't cross down on the 200

if you missed the boat on that one, you could jump in on a correction that happen all of the time, price USUALLY NEVER goes traight up itll go up and down up and down. If the 10 crosses the 50 down its a correction and start curve and now crosses upsidedown, use your judgement but it is typically safe to go long provided that the 10/50 are above the 200 moving average, they will continue to fix and move up and down you for it until the 50 strikes the 200, if it doesnt cross it down it will often bounce back

once you notice 10 crossing the 50 upwards the price is on its way up and it handed the danger. generally.

Dont believe me look at the 1 hr chart eur/usd or any other for that matter
if im not clear I will clarify.

I profit like this but I hate it https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997069.jpg I dont like to be so safe lol, I like to play around with prices hahahaha so I'm Searching for what is fun to me

vega1984
11-27-2021 13:25, 01:25 PM
The four hr chart is almost exactly the same but demands more laziness, I hate it, I love to poke around with prices.

Same matter 50 crosses the 200 beginning of an uptrend, missed the boat, thats fine
someplace along the line the price will proceed between the 10/50 and even touch the 50, you could jump in on the correction, as long as the 200 is up, along with the 10/50 dont cross you're good. Generally

consider the eur/usd 4 hr chart if you dont feel me. We just had a correction that the 10/50 touched didnt cross moved upwards, still bullish.

vega1984
11-27-2021 14:45, 02:45 PM
Daily its lazier, but more profitable, here it is

more significant ones would be the 10/50 here, 200 informs you fad, here's where it really lets you know how strong and where the tendency is about

10 cross the 50 upwards typically go long. Forget it till you start to observe the 10 curving to touch the 50, here is where candle sticks, chart pattern will lock in bigger profits, if candles and chart patterns indie dual top, hand and shoulders or any bearish, as well as your lines are curving, either lock in profits and get out, and start to jump in on a 4 hr chart or 1hr chart if the averages are bearish (crossing downwards it is possible to start being biased towards shorts)

or whether you are lazy and its ok to give up some profits because you make the most of daily movements with greater pips, then 10 cross 50 you go extended
and 10 touched 50 to the downside you receive out or await cross. Then get out.

No holy grail that is generally, generally. use your judgment

vega1984
11-27-2021 16:06, 04:06 PM
On this particular I do it two ways

10 crossing the 50 upward, then the 200 upward its powerful sign to buy

if the 10 crosses 50 downwards careful you can hold till your analysis demones that the 50 will cross down into the 200 then its safe to sell and go short,

I usually stop shorting if the 10 cross the 50 upward and have strong suspicion of the it will cross the 200 upward in the future buy

chart pattern, rounded bottom, cup and handle, double bottom, triple bottom etc..

vega1984
11-27-2021 17:27, 05:27 PM
I like to hate that the stochastics hahaha,

foundation slow%k when the% D crosses the percent pumped upward and both lines are oversold or someplace on the 20 range anything, sign to buy, when the lines go over 80 and the percent d crosses the%K downward says to sell
pretty useful but use your brain (false signs can happen, can be over sold and the price still proceed down and vise versa, can cross back on an overbought market and nevertheless price moves upward stoch will just adjust....and you got screwed)

but many traders utilize it, I put it in stocks, havent been able to master it in Foreign Exchange. And there's all sorts of neat divergences and quirks that folks discover profitable. Go study them and if you understand them and become profitable consitently afterward MORE TOOLS FOR YOUR ARSENAL

RSI measures overbought and oversold levels, the consensus is that when the RSI is in the 70-80ish cautious buying because its been overbought, we are due for a correction
and when the RSI is 20 or so continues to be oversold and buying could be a fantastic idea, or quit shorting it can be contemplated.

MACD is your MOVING AVERAGE CONVERGENCE DIVERGENCE indior it a momentum indior and there are many methods to utilize it, but personally im using moving averages cross over on my trading so I find it redundant.
However if you use it can be a highly effective tool

ADX quantify the strength of a trend

then you've got bollinger bands, which im beginning to utilize them, good in a ranging market

parabollic SAR its an indior that signals to be cautious that a fashion may be ending.

I wont go into details on the indiors: they're there they're helpful and if you incorporate them succesfully in you trading that Is Excellent

anything makes you cash lol

there is a whole bunch of other ones

vega1984
11-27-2021 18:48, 06:48 PM
Its freaky the number of times prices respect and retrace to these numbers,
perhaps because numerous traders use themlike them.

In a nut shell: retracement lowest low of this trend to top of this tendency
high- lowtrend difference

100% x trend difference = fibonacci substraction number
61.80% x TD=FSN
50.00% X TD=FSN
38.20% X TD= FSN
23.60%X TD= FSN

NOW you substract all these fibonacci substraction numbers from the greatest high of the trend and you plot them in your chart, typically prices retrace to one of these levels. Its freaky. I use them for the total trend, some traders use them for daily transactions. Its up to you

no holy grail but its helpful to offer you a future price forecast

today if you want to learn where a future trend might have trouble passing or get started retracing

calculate preceding highest high to the lowest low, when prices strike there cheapest and began giving way to consolidation and the trend youre at lol

greatest high-lowest = trend Difference
currently multiply

TDX 161.8%, 261.8%, 423.60percent youll be surprice how freaky it isprices have trouble at these factors

dont think me, do that calculation about the euro/usd it hit 161.8% by a base price of their previous trend consider the chart we're right now
it had trouble passing 1.37780 see how it toped went down almost hit the 200 moving average about the 1hr chart formed a cup and manage and moved stalled at the amount again.

vega1984
11-27-2021 20:08, 08:08 PM
Support is an are where prices have had trouble breaking to the downside in the past, look at the chart if prices go down and seem to come up from a similar place in the chart that's support

for example:

in the EURO/USD look at the chart today lets employ all of the indiors and

this is my trading style confluence: whenever all point to the identical thing

resistance: prices hit on a fibonacci number stalled and in all time frames you may see the candle sticks with a very long top along that price range
DEMAND IS DECREASING
then you see the daily and notice just how before when the euro was moving down it attempted a leg up and stalled and dropped
RESISTANCE
candle sticks continue to knock the RESISTANCE LINE, this is major resitance its near a psycological resistance, a lot
1.37500 it gets worse on actual entire numbers 1.3800 is much more psycologicaly scary than 1.37500 for many reason traders dont want to buy at around numbers
RESISTANCE, RESISTANCE

then you see that the bollinger bands contracting significance range is narrowing,
its in the conclusion of bullish price management, near a fib number, near a major resistance, 10/50 moving averages are starting to point to the disadvantage, stochastics over purchased, RSI overbought, ADX lossing momentum

CONFLUENCE: USE YOUR BRAIN, PRICE WILL DROP
I took profits and remained in cash, didnt take any GREEDY FEELINGS of I might miss out on a rest out. bigh profits on a break out.

CAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE WAS SAYING DUMB FOO STAY OUT. And A ROUNDED TOP. So fine out I go

CONFLUENCE IS THE BEST, USING YOUR BRAIN IS THE BEST, I showed you everything I know about the market, and indiors are usefule
moving averages are useful, fibonacci are useful, triangle patterns are useful, chart patterns are useful, psycological number trading are helpful
and pivot points are useful,

I will instruct you pivot points too in my next post before I begin he actual journal
this was knowledge sharing so that the newbies can follow, and find out what I know

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I TOOK PROFITS,
price fell close to some fibonacci 23.60%, so I left a great trade when price fell bellow the 200 on the 15 minute, I shorted it until

I saw service, I WANTED TO KEEP SHORTING (GREED) but struck service 3 times on the 1 minute, I saw that the 15 and was having difficulty passing that service,
was not reaching the S1 pivot point, which was in a fibonacci retracement number, a round bottom was forming,
YET I WANTED MORE PROFITS

the moving average 10/50 where starting to cross over to the upside
and also the bollinger bands where starting to expand with price on the upsite

the 1 hr chart showed the price bouncing of this 200 moving average.
The candle sticks on the daily where not looking too bearish,

my indiors in which saying overbought nevertheless, I WANTED TO BELIEVE THEM
BUT CONFLUENCE AND USING MY BRAIN SAID

GET OFF YOUR SHORT POSITIONS FOOL and proceed the upside

which I did, I FOLLOWED CONFLUENCE AND MY BRAIN AND YEP UP IT WENT

THEN I MESSED UP MY TRADE AFTER THE CUP AND HANDLE I new it was clearly going to go the upside after which it did hit resitance postponed and passed ,

that I STARTED TO TELL THE MARKET WHAT TO DO, I wanted to brief, I went , Then brief again

loss, loss, loss, loss

what happened?
Incredible trade after reasonable desicions based on confluence

disaster following greed and blowing off the market.
Before I gave all of my earnings on this book ideal trade I closed my notebook, went to sleep,

I posted on this site that confluece shows bullish on the EURO till somewhere around fibonacci 2.618 or even 1.43390 but will watch closely in the psycologically scarry number 1.40
but did not follow my own advice I accompanied greed

CONFLUENCE IS MY ADVICE,
I MAKE MONEY Once I USE MY BRAIN, I MESS UP WHEN I DONT LISTEN TO THE MARKET AND TELL IT WHAT I THINK IT SHOULD BE DOING

vega1984
11-27-2021 21:29, 09:29 PM
Yesterdays HI LOW CLOSE/3 = MAIN PIVOT POINT

projected R1 (Resistance 1) 2*Main Pivot Point - yesterdays non
Projected S1 (Support 1) 2* Main pivot- yesterdays HI

R2= primary pivot (R1-S1)
s2= primary pivot - (R1-S1)

floor traders and countless of day traders use them to provide them direction for the day. For this reason alone they're important, you see what the boys watch

here's PIVOTS at a nutshell

when todays price opens above the MAIN PIVOT, you should probably be biased about the long haul, and price will normally reach the R1 level, which tells you to be careful because resistance or maximum price of the evening may have been reached. But if demand is really good the price will proceed past the R1 On to the R2.

That is important so you dont buy in the top, on launching you start to be biased about the upside, and look for opportunities to position yourself so

usually the MAIN Pivot acts as support and whether the market is bullish prices generally dont pass bellow that.

For bearish is another way
if opens bellow the pivot, prices usually move down to the S1 and possition for shorts but use the brain, as if S1 is not reached and require passes the resistance of the primary pivot, it generally indies a reversal.

vega1984
11-27-2021 22:50, 10:50 PM
BEFORE THAT. I will give you my personality and my theories about the market and you choose whether its B/S or im on to something,

remember im not a professional, or a seasoned trader, im a newbie too.
However im a fairly smart one, as you can see lol

MY THEORY (might not be mine, might be somebody else's I dont know about, nothing is new under sunlight in trading but I haven't seen it so dont sue me for saying I came up with it, because I actually individually did with outside knowledge of its existance)

now that the disclamer is over

I utilize 10/50/200 moving averages to give me direction of where the trend is
time frame is your choice. I'm profitable about the 4hr and one hr because there is not as much noice, as well as a stock market swing trader, I see incredible set ups on the daily but dumb me doesnt take them because of I want more action, I wan this to be fun for me.

THE MAIN, I repeat THE MAIN MOST PROFITABLE BASE is PRICE ACTION
supply and demandd, because Currency Market and shares is all about buying and selling

I scan to get bullish/bearing chart patterns cup and handle, ascending and descending triangles, double tops and bottoms, rounded tops and bottoms,
and I pay attention to the candle sticks (they're more important in longer time frames like 1hr minimal )
RSI to let me see what other people are visiting, I dont need to get caught waiting because I received the price movement right (with moving average cross overs and chart patterns, price action) only to wait (im impatient and I understand I should work with it ) because folks are visiting overbought rather than buying, and I wait till the market stops adjusting and turns to the direction of the trend.

Daily pivot points to provide tips of service resistance and possible daily lows and highs,

I utilize trend fibonacci (other wise the daily only appears to messy with all types of lines on these that I dont know what im looking atthe cleaner the chart the better, only use what you like to utilize, what works for you) and use your brain because the threat of confluence is that in the event that you follow indiors blindly you will just get confused and panic

I utilize bollinger bands, cause im figuring out how to use them and I want to master another tool, also gives me good indiion of what healthful changes in price would be, so dont incorrectly think im wrong ( in other words, it keeps me from panicking)

HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

MY BRAIN: what exactly are these diagnostic tools telling me?
What's a sensible decision?

is confluence telling me to go long? Is it corroborating a downward turn and I should short it?

Or I dont f@#! N understand!!! Then you figured it, I stay in cash till the market tells me where's going
a few instances the bulls and bears fight in a way which is difficult to reasonable predict direction of price. In these cases. Remain in money

or when the risk:benefit is better keeping your position even thought the market is not clear then go for this, use your brain not expect not fear

by way of instance if I purchased a the 50/200 crossover on the 4hr chart and im up, but there is a major resistance up front that the price might or might not turn for the worse, I could stay and see, I dont need to cut my profits brief. I dont want to exit from panic

but in the event that you simply entered and youre up however, the resistance is coming fast and confluence says risk reward is contrary to you.
Escape out.

YOUR JOB IS TO PROTECT YOUR MONEY above all else
BETTER TAKE SOME PIPS THAN LET THE MARKET TAKE YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOUR GREED MADE YOU STAY TOO LONG

vega1984
11-28-2021 00:11, 12:11 AM
I am taking a look at the EURO/USD, also I have mixed feeling about it, but I feel like the correction is here,
the price has not passed todays pivot stage, opened at 1.38156 the fundamental pivot point for your day 1.38143, its actually acting as a resistance point

yesterdays daily candle stick patter closed below open but at no substantial leadership
bollinger band on the 1 hr is trading on the reduced base, moving averages seems that if continuation of price stays they will cross to the other hand

I see that a round top at the end of yesterdays near, and its own forming a second little shirt, seems like its own trending to the down side
a little bollinger squeeze happened at the end and begining of todays trading sesion, and widening rounding to the downward side

RSI still going in down the direction towards the oversold,

im feeling bearish on this commerce, I believe confluence to the down to todays
S1 1.37680 and see exactly what the market says

stop loss above the central pivot point and I will use the 15 minute chart for todays exchange

im out of my place now, due to a dumb dumb move. It's GREED

I was right my analysis was right I shorted it all the way down to 1.37835, the if it consolidated and formed the rounded top on the 1 minute (yeah I got to work on maintaining consistent with a single time frame but I get bored)

I tweeked the moving averages on the 1 minute having great results I use the 100 simple MA and the Standard Bollinger bands, it comes witha 20 ma

therefore the 20 and 100 works wonders on the 1 minute chart, it filter out the noise so far.

While I was saying I left some cash wen I watched the rounded bottom I thought a leg up was coming, so I exited and wished to go long but waited, possibly shorting it upon the very top, I thought.

But I saw a cup and handle except I didnt wait long for confirmation, forgot about confluence and went for it,
I ended up giving up half my earnings

thats exactly what I get for selfish, anyhow, ill see if I see any patterns, I dont want to over commerce

therefore it was an C commerce for being dumb and greedy

vega1984
11-28-2021 01:32, 01:32 AM
2/03/11 2130 US pacific

on the 1 minute chart I see that a double bottom meeting resistance at 1.37835
however the moving averages have not crossed and support at 1.37955 has not been broken.
I will wait before going lengthy, stochastic saying overbought, so ill be cautious
not do anything yet, lots more time, to decide on a setup

see you tomorrow, the W seems viable moving averages crossed upwards, broke resistance, tading on the upward side of bollinger bands, stochastics says overbought but I dont think it. Seems like the downward movement has stop and might move upsidedown, but im getting exhausted, and so is evidenced by the fact that I immediately exited my short inverted on not confirmed cup and handle and now I would like to bet on the double bottom,

I need a rest, ive been writing all afternoon long, HOPEFULLY I'm helping some folks,

vega1984
11-28-2021 02:52, 02:52 AM
OK Ive been reading I have been learning and my older egies, that usually work, are seeing some new friends, I'm a swing trader in stocks and I like moving averages and stochiasis.

1 hr chart, with 4hr for bigger picture
using parabolic SAR, Bollinger band, Pivot points, Support and Ressistance,
Fibonacci.
Moving averages 10/55/200
bollinger bands 2/20
Pivot points off the daily
fibonacci of the fad
MACD
Stochastic 9,3,3

The EURO/USD, kindly notice its been oversold, stochastics reaches 10
MACD, the divergence is slowing and moving to the upside, the convergence (the moving average lines are still downwards but momentum is gaining up)

The trend: the 55 and 200 have not crossed, so it seems the euro uptrend still proceeds, this really is a retracement.

Ressistance was touched 3 times at close 1.36000 about the 25th, the 28th and price is consolidating there today after the big down movement that I should have seen coming last night due to opening beneath the pivot point of 1.38140
last night I should have kept my short as it approached s1 and s2 and took them out. Now its at a trend fibonacci number of 1.36280, and a psycological 1.36000.

I believe this big down movement has lost steam only about today and should adjust to the upside, it circulates throughout the lower part of the bollinger band, MACD losing momentum, the market oversold at the 1hr. Parabolic SAR still bearish
Moving averages still crossing downwards and price action still bearish.

I will patiently wait for
1 Parabolic SAR to shape on the bottom
2 Stochastic to start crossing up
3 MACD to reveal more upward momentum and beging to cross convergece up
4 bollinger band contraction together with moving averages 10 and bollinger 20 to cross upwards and consecuently cross the 55 ema as well
5 per price action bullish pattern, triple bottom, double floor, rounded bottom, or some other formation of the type.

I feel like anticipating the movement at this stage but I have known it simply makes me impatient and chances are more against me than awaiting confluence confirmation

vega1984
11-28-2021 04:13, 04:13 AM
First things first: I need to focus on one thing in my trading first and that's the most fundamental of all. Identifying the trend.

1 concept number one on approaches to spot the trend is going to be to consider the charts in various time periods, and get a general feel of the market, but what time frames should focus on? The daily? Weekly monthly to be aware of overall trend of the market. ? Sounds reasonable.

My planned egy. To off analyze price data at differnt chart trime frames and come to a reasonabe conclussion,

I have been analyzing the eur/jpy over different lengths of time. Listed below are my findings, and will only take the transactions that will be profitable that corroborate the findings and benefit from price changes. I will utilize technical analysis resources to assist me pick entries and exits. MACD works nicely to help me determine momentm of price. But keeping in mind the moving averages are nothing more than the ordinary price of a security over specified periods of time.

My egy for its eur/jpy:

chart analysis: the Year chart, shows the current price significantly lower compared to that of pre 2008 levels. We' are now on a downtrend of the Euro vs the yen, the Euro has dropped about 50 units
the 5 year average is 140 we are currently below the average with last price at 111.589
this is significan as the dropp nonetheless continues.

The monthly shows a very clear resistance level in the annual average of 113 price tried to violate the upsite but couldn't and seems to be returning to the mean. Towards the bottom part of the bands.
On the daily chart I can clearly see need dwindling as a shirt has now formed and several dogis resulting in a different fall in price. Price dropped to 110.770. The 4 hour chart shows lack of need, and also the bollinger bands are opening, with a lot of evidence demoning that the direction is most likely down towards 108.00 but 110.00 ought to be intriguing to see as it's a large psycological level of resistance.

About the 30 minute chart prices have dropped bellow the average and proceeded momentarily passed the daily, that move seems to be lossing steam evidence by MACD showing upside mommentum slowing and normal cross to the down side.

On the start of the market I will stand by to determine point where I can input and take profits without even being whipsawed by the inevitable daily changes in price.

This is a business and I will treat it as such,

vega1984
11-28-2021 05:34, 05:34 AM
Browsing via currencies, I discovered the AUD/CAD
using the ideal setup and confiramtion, to check my new found egy

Price seems to be bouncing of the bollinger bands with no existing fashion in the monthly chart
on the weekly, price is apparently analyzing the 6 month average, and parabollic SAR has formed on top, today comming into the daily chart, the pierce of the outer bands is complete and need seems to be dwindling, on the 4hr hour chart/30 min side by side, which is what I shall use to exchange this currency

Parabollic SAR have formed on top of price, based on bollinger band theory, price should rebound into the ordinary price

1st target price .9897 using another target price .97350, stop loss in the parabollic SAR 1.00500

vega1984
11-28-2021 06:55, 06:55 AM
its been some time since I post in my journal, and look back at all the B/s and clutter I used to own in my charts.

I have found a new methodology that uses techinical analysis correctly and I will be posting in this journal my new trades. Granted am a newcomer egist and tactics are subject to change.

First off, I wish to let you know in my methodology, which means it is possible to follow.

First off look at the market, to have an idea of the motion of the USD
if USD strengthens top 3 majosr go down, bottom 3 go up
appears like USD weaknening today
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997083551237664.jpg

then I wish to get a sense of the trend, so I looking in a daily, what im looking at is the rate and time of the candle in addition to range and management
appears like the downward move is losing momentum and stalling, here's a fantastic area to try a bullish ancor position
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279970851136171946.jpg

today I wish to look at volatility and market form, see what terrain I will do battle. Im looking at the 1hr chart as my head does better calculations in terms of hourly. I seem at the direction first and foremost, regions of interest, price levels where price has found support or resistance. And look at the rate of the motion and the range of the candles, in addition to momentum.
Here we see that the euro is no longer losing ground to the USD and is giving me a yellowish light to have a directional bias bullish
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279970881656996492.jpg

on this chart is the 5 minute chart but zoomed out to sense the way the waves have been moving.
No calculating on this chart simply look at it and follow it with your eyes or put your finger to the screen and follow along.

Can you sense the direction?
Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279970891517355392.jpg

currently im trying to enter the market, I split my screen in the hourly to calculate, and go together with the major motion and
and the 5 minute chart to time my entries and workout my attacks and risk aversion, rescue egies
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279970912138561841.jpg

vega1984
11-28-2021 08:15, 08:15 AM
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997093915002360.jpg
thats what this transaction appears like in the hourly time frame
Attachment 700621

that is what this trade seems like when in the 5 moment for timing.

Currently the key here is to forage on the enemy, only risks pips gained,
and im seeing for price change in momentum, to scale back or liquidate, or hold, depending on how the market type looks like

do not want to hold a commerce in changed pictures, or I might Need to save

vega1984
11-28-2021 09:36, 09:36 AM
I had 4 troops in, scaled back 1 lot, due to price exhibiting momentum change,

nevertheless in with scout and levle 2 to ride motion if it continues, prepared to climb to level 3 attack if price shows strength

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997097282179705.jpg

vega1984
11-28-2021 10:57, 10:57 AM
5/16/10 USA date

im holding on to my rankings but will need to see closely,
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279974941598649518.jpg

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279974961690955453.jpg

I have now scaled back to 1 lot= my scout position, looks like price might actually move down, this is evident by the absence of need is shing the quotes together gradually moving to the disadvantage,

the big players may want to sweep the stops under 1.41 before moving up, so it will be intriguing to watch.

Nevertheless nimbleness is the key, no remarks but I need to first protect the publiion, by reducing my vulnerability,
then I can think of attack when the market shows hand

--------im out of this market right now, price has moved down, and now I will await re entry

vega1984
11-28-2021 12:18, 12:18 PM
I forage 10.00 USD for today from the enemy. No sense in gaming it, within this market conditions, will watch closely, nevertheless think bullish bias but could change we all know the market is alive
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279974991936832862.jpg

this is the risk I can take with all the foraged pips
to give you an idea 10.00 usd = 100 pips against scout
50 pips from a level 1 attack with two lots in
20 pips against a level two attack = 4 lots

so now that I foraged 10 intial USD, THESE is your foundation for risk thresh hold, and continue to snow match my manner, attempting to place itself for leadership

The aim here is to make sure my book is not threatened= controling risk exposure and foraging on the enemy
then I can wait to allow the market show me profit,

first protect the publiion, and then think of profit. Only fight when the battle is already won
never fight first and then try to win

The Art of War

vega1984
11-28-2021 13:39, 01:39 PM
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997501231708699.jpg

price appears to be resuming
4 troop attack then will resume

The reason for me to post this live commerce is therefore I cant b/s myself later
and I can in turn disect my defects and areas that require improvement.

And if you like my methodology, then you can always find out

vega1984
11-28-2021 14:59, 02:59 PM
see that ring place, dont like that too much, they may be running the short stops, to snare bulls and gain greater leverage on liquidity, therefore I scaled
to only 1 lot,

only the scout is at right now

here's the egy, ill let this grow, if the scout is in trouble I can save or kill the scout based on risk desire and market form

and if price moves my way I can constantly attack on price weakness, this is a critical stage, if price moves my method, I have lots of time to buy the dips.

First protect the book and forage the enemy pips
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997503835724972.jpg

vega1984
11-28-2021 16:20, 04:20 PM
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997505777806646.jpg

now I put my 3 lots in again = 4 lots, the terrain seems clearer today,
if they are gonna run stops price appears decided to look for them above 1.42
and when this is real demand, today we're in the money, now just buy the drops

however, price can always move gainst me, the 10 USD pillow comes in handy here

now I will hold.
Seems like poor timing in the 5 moment, but the momentum im seeing in the hourly and the leadership seems clearer to me personally. So I can hold till it belongs back in green

vega1984
11-28-2021 17:41, 05:41 PM
note to self, if I dont want to suffer, I SHOULDN'T CHASE PRICE.

Price strength on bullish transfer, is HIGHER RISK
price weakness on bullish transfer is LOWER RISK
Price strength on Bearish transfer is Lower risk
price weakness on bearish transfer is greater risk

one should always buy lower risk, now im already calculating possible rescue skews, but direction looks intact so ill just hold my ballz
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997507835654113.jpg

vega1984
11-28-2021 19:02, 07:02 PM
Im out for now, will wait patiently for clearer signs, created some pips but my aim is to position itself for the big daily move, I need to sense that the leadership,

although my account is intact
with minor gain

I believe the last shift where I chased that the price was harmful, won't do that anymore.

vega1984
11-28-2021 20:22, 08:22 PM
okay today 5/17/11

im about to start trading, many observations created from

if the orders aren't clear and exact the general is at fault-- sun tzu
however if the orders ARE clear and exact but the army does not comply it is the fault of the commander'

the orders in which not clear and accurate:
the aim ch the daily fad.
So lets try that

oil still below 100 gold below 1500, the majors are retracing bullish action from yesterady, we no obvious direction is noticed, nevertheless, it is very important to note that the USD is no more enjoying up to

so from yesterdays action and the previous few times, the biased is bullish https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997509873119663.jpg

vega1984
11-28-2021 21:43, 09:43 PM
Yesterday, had I kept trading, I profits could have been good. We'd the leadership right.

The market todays is exhibiting, a toping hourly biased.
So here I attempt a bullish place,

instead I have two options,

either I move bearish, or wait the market to retrace to input bullish.

Awarded the fact that I'm tired, I will not risk troops by trading just to maintain the market.

So that I will place an alarm at 1.4200 and go to sleep and I will also check it out in the london open. I want rest.
Remember the AOW

he who knows himself and knows the enemy doesn't need to fear the consequence of a hundred battles

if one knows heaven (timing) and earth (market structure and form) and we could achieve victory that's complete.

The point would be to NOT LOSE ANY PIPS initially and then exploit flaws on the market.

We can't input first and then seek to win.

Attachment 701454

vega1984
11-28-2021 23:04, 11:04 PM
one can't only look at the hourly and not the 5 minute the smaller TF indie form

seems like a sensible position for a sip.

1 lot that might easily be rescued if need be

sick still get some rest ( here is gambling, never leave your army on the field if you are not there to deal with the risk)

however with 1 scout position, I feel confident enough that I can rescue effortlessly
and sounds like we are trading in the ideal direction so in case the GAMBLE pays when I wake up we will have some foreign capital to risk
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997512203052157.jpg
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997514815820207.jpg

vega1984
11-29-2021 00:25, 12:25 AM
Incidentally, feel free to pitch , ask, or comment,

criticism is also welcome as I can find out from you. And traders viewing my journal then can learn as well.

Enables all talk about knowledge.

Heck post your trade, and chart lets see if our opinion differs

vega1984
11-29-2021 01:45, 01:45 AM
trade succesfully rescued

purchased 3 lots at 1.42250 to bring my average near market, got out with -.50cts

sold 1 lot scout
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/15279975171858589232.jpg

vega1984
11-29-2021 03:06, 03:06 AM
You knowthe more I think about it, the more I realize that going with or against the tendency is of little importance if you know how to save safely. That is the key... to be able to safely and successfully save.

The market is so arbitrary, that any place you place, even if you believed you were going with the tendency, can turn against you at any time. How many times have we believed we analyzed correctly the entrance of our initial place (Scout) only to have the PA turn the other way?

So, to me, the only thing that matters is how you manage it when you are mistaken. It is not the design e (the Waltz or Tango) that matters, it's your ability to save your position that's crucial.

If you are taking reductions, then you are either:

1) not running rescues correctly
2) overexposed, cuz if you have anxiety or anxiety when the PA goes against you and you instead take the loss instead of rescue it, then it means you have too much troops/lots vulnerable you don't feel confident with sticking out the rescue.

What type of General are you if you continue to forfeit your guys that manner?

Can you easily leave a guy who's injured if you were in a real battle/war? No, you would try to help him to safety, right?

Well, think of your troops/lots the exact same manner. And if you are too full of dread to save them you have to depart the rescue, then it means you are overexposed, and don't have secure MM implemented.

Whatever fashion ing you do, please adhere to the proper MM along with your troop/lots sizes small enough to have the ability to rescue each and every man always!

There is no excuse not to. Your kingdom (book/account) will never be in danger/compromised/at risk, if you have proper and secure MM set up. -----leighsww

she considers in Addition to in a no loss book

significance NO TRADE MUST EVER END IN RED.

It is possible, and I have to strive for that

I have seen many people do this

I will too

vega1984
11-29-2021 04:27, 04:27 AM
Leighsww

has an intriguing notion still derived from the art of warfare as well as our amazing mentor FTI

she believes in breaking up the military

she trades 1 lot into 6 different currencies and can rescue without risk vulnerability, doesn't actively manage risk but lets the market be and takes her profits or rescues poor trades.

Interesting philosophy, I am as I said a novice egist, my general still youthful and inexperienced and the commander nevertheless lacks vision,

but I know I could succeed in this. I will suceed, the crucial thing is to accommodate what I make and learn my own style.

So far my overall, wants to exchange the daily by actively managing risks utilizing 1,5 moment charts and one hr charts for market type.

Still working on protected parameters for risk vulnerability, but I know that 20 troops already feel more vulnerable, so this leads me to feel that perhaps I can divide my military like leighsww whilst actively manage my positions to be based on risk parameters.
5 troops in = 100 pips against me is -50.00 USD that this doesnt hurt me that could be a foundation for risk tolerance

recall within this diary I will be applying trading, by the teachings of FTI but sticking to the art of warfare.
And all my lots would be troops, and as leighsww said, to leave a soldier to die is not really good. Occasionally soldiers MUST expire to protect the division.

A lot of suicide misssions along with the military suffers slow painful death.

So as the art of warfare states, first you must protect our position and use enemy weakness against him.
Triumph when the enemy is already been defeated.

So for this I must train and train.

vega1984
11-29-2021 05:48, 05:48 AM
5/18/11 havent been focusing much the last 3 days and now I've missed out on 238 pips since the market found support at 1.4120
I visit an area of resistance at 1.4250

nevertheless I will have bullish biased for todays trade.
Here is why

1 that the trend hasnt confirmed that it has shifted, so far the las big drop had much certainty but is currently gearing up. We can say that price is coming to the mean so far our daily average is 1.4499. Therefore I can expect price to move there (no rigidity, only handle risk but I should sense direction )

upward rate seems to be picking up on the upside down, yesterday price traveled 145 pips total to the upside that is about 6 pips per hour
the day before yesterday has been a mean of 4 pips per hour, thus acceleration is rising.

Now lets look at other features of the.
That the USDX reaches resistance

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997519122466537.jpg

https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997485.jpg

my directional biased is bullish and now will search for price weakness to climb in my attack, while actively managing risk exposure
utilizing 5 minutes/1 minute TF

and measuring momentum, rate, and acceleration through 1 hr chart while keeping my eye on crucial resistance and support levels.

vega1984
11-29-2021 07:09, 07:09 AM
Im dividing my army in 3 1 lot scout about the usd/CAD it seems good to get a swing brief.

And the USD/JPY is looking good for bullish swing,
these Will be two minor unwanted attacks but the main attack comes in the eur/usd

these I will actively manage risk, another two positions, I will keep my eye on, and may devote more troops into it but will probably be kept minimal

vega1984
11-29-2021 08:29, 08:29 AM
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997521221392282.jpg

vega1984
11-29-2021 09:50, 09:50 AM
here is a trade against daily biased
I managed to save

using 1.00 usd profit, better than -10 cts
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1527997523768247619.jpg

vega1984
11-29-2021 11:11, 11:11 AM
The issue with my trading is that my General is inexperienced. He fails to give commands distinct and clear, he has lots of ideas, quite clever general but is quite uncertain of what to follow.

That he can recognize price as a linear phenomena, what folks call Time Frames in reality does not exist, price moves down and up,

time frames are designed to provide the mind order, the hourly rate TF is nothing else but the open high low close of an interval of 60 minutes
my head like taking a look at the hour to see shape in the market, measure volatility, management, speed, push acceleration.

I've read from leighsww as well as himself that price returns to the mean and the mean is the 48 sma at a 15 minute time frame. Upon further study this idea might have hold ground. If nothing else but to give me a fantastic read of tearing and strong certainty as well as when waves possess diviated in the starting point

the 48 sma at a 15 = 12 hrs that's half of the market session, possibly that's why is a fantastic mean 24/2 = 12 hrs

so that at a 1 hr chart its a 12 sma and onto a 5 minute chart is 144 sma
I will use this but maybe not for prejudice, I'll use it as measuring

I want to keep in accore to this daily motions, and directin as well as understand the ATR of this day,

another instrument I can use can also be the open, high and low
regions of support and resistance are critical as well as it may be harmful terrain

my trading will go back to demo
as I dont know if I need quick and accurate or slow place to build a snow ball

or some convination of both

vega1984
11-29-2021 12:32, 12:32 PM
I will share my knowledge and my trading style here: this is the fundamentals of what I understand and the style I will execute.

I don't have a egy, and I don't want to develop one to be truthful

I want to develop a profitable style, I am a health care professional and I enjoy the diagnosis/prognosis/intervention/justifiion type of thinking (and CYA= Cover Your A**) which I will use in Foreign Exchange. I would like TO USE MY BRAIN TO TRADE, NOT TRIGGERS

I enjoy Candle sticks to look at price action, in my experience however they work much better in more phrases. The absolute most accurate overall picture of the market day chart is that the 4hr, every time I trade it, I make good trades. HOWEVER I despise it!!!
Too slow to me. I enjoy the 1 second chart but too much volatility, so I wind up doing a lot of guesstimates and do better with naked price action chart pattern.
In other words I dont look at the candles I zoom out and look at the pattern.

Thats the beauty of having a trading style and not a system
it'll function in ANY time frame because it will function as BRAIN POWER trading that the supply and demand aspect of it, not a trigger, they all break down and have loopholes in my personal expertise and at the tick or even the moment its overly confusing, indiors move in each manner dont signify the image and provide off to many signals.

Maybe ill try the 15 moment with all the 4 hr chart for overall image, and the moment for whats on the other side of the courtain. (in case it gets too confusing for me, ill just do the 1hr to see that the entire picture and also the 15 moment to base my trades)