PDA

View Full Version : My trades by Dave

chicopkba
10-01-2005 21:37, 09:37 PM
Hello I'm Dave.

I am looking for a well moderated forum to post my transactions in. Dailyfx was inhabited by tradevector now known as 7thsignal.

My thread on there is the same name as this one. I flammed him in many attempts to run off him. It worked for about 3 times.
I assure you I wouldn't fire here.
In case you guys want to take a peek at my thread on dailyfx.com overall trade discusion and my articles here will be like they are there.

In case you don't need that thread moved here just tell me and I will proceed on befor I begin.

Thanks

Dave

pklepkle7
08-07-2023 02:18, 02:18 AM
I use not any kind of sign suppliers, that'll be apperant in my transactions. I really don't want to piggyback on any one. I would like my transactions to be my skills and my skills independently.

Dave This sounds familier to me https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.png

welcome to good forum

oxmlabe13
08-07-2023 03:38, 03:38 AM
Dave have you got a product to market? Like a sign services?

If not, you're welcome to keep your trade journal right in this particular thread. If you do have a ceremony, your articles will be considered spam however (unless we setup a separate section for this sort of action, id like to hear what our members think about this idea).

chicopkba
08-07-2023 04:59, 04:59 AM
dave do you have a product to market? Like a signal services?

If not, you are advised to keep your trade journal right in this particular thread. Should you have a service, your posts will be considered spam however (unless we set up a separate section for this kind of action, id like to hear what our members think about this idea). No sir nothing to market.

Thanks to me.

Dave

oxmlabe13
08-07-2023 06:20, 06:20 AM
No sir nothing to sell. Well that makes it easyhttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.png glad to have one guy.

whats your trading style?

Chelu97
08-07-2023 07:41, 07:41 AM
Hello I'm Dave.

I am looking for a well moderated forum to post my trades in. Dailyfx has been inhabited by tradevector.

My thread on there is the exact same name as one. I flammed him to run off him. It worked for about 3 times.
I assure you I would not fire here.
In case you guys want to take a look at my thread on dailyfx.com overall trade discusion and my articles here will be like they are there.

In case you don't want that thread moved here just tell me and I will proceed on befor I get started.

Thank you

Dave im curious dave did you learn about this forum from tradevomit or did you know he'd vomited here recently. jim

Fisiocamlll
08-07-2023 09:01, 09:01 AM
Hi Dave....

I have been just reading here for a while, enrolled yesterday so I could read and post specific limited files. I'm not surprised you got tired of all the nonsense from VT or even 7ST or whomever he is. Can you read his invitation? I wrote and said I'd take him up on his offer....what do you believe he will do now I have called his bluff?

I hope you do well here!!!

Good trading to all!!!

BB

Hello I'm Dave.

I am searching for a well moderated forum to post my transactions in. Dailyfx has been invaded by tradevector known as 7thsignal.

My thread on there is the exact same name as one. I flammed him in many attempts to run off him. It worked for about 3 times.
I guarantee you I wouldn't flame here.
In case you guys want to take a peek at my thread on dailyfx.com general trade discusion along with my posts here will be like they're there.

In case you don't need that thread moved here just tell me and I will move on befor I begin.

Thanks

Dave

chicopkba
08-07-2023 10:22, 10:22 AM
Hey BB

I responded to TV/7th on daily fx. I do not have 5 mil to match him because of his challenge. I really don't want to talk him further here.

Back to buisiness,
My trade design is simple. I swing trade tendencies and exchange in side ways channels.
I exchange on double failers of resistance/support. I exchange short term, therefore I really don't like to exchange breakouts because of false breakouts.

I'm an amateur and I am trading with a badly financed mini account. I have gone from 400$ start to 80$ and now back to 226$ at this time.
I make no promises to be something I'm not. The majority of people will say you cann't trade with such an account but I'm determined to do it w/o depositing some more funds.
I have been great with predicting moves but my discaplin or lack there of was my main problem. Before 2 weeks I have found the subject I have been looking for.

The key to my trades is loing the best possible entry point so that my s/l is at a minimum.

I look at daily, 4hr, 1hr charts and utilize price arrangement (eliot wave method) in determining a direction the market will take. Then I look at 5min, 1min charts together with RSI @ 21 and stochastics @ 8,5,5 to determine best entry.

My daily aim is 10 pips. I aim a larger movement such as 30-50 pip movement and I'll take 10-20 from it. I have to moniter my trades so that I can pull it out at any moment. While I have equity built I will let the trades ride and unfold like your supposed to.

Dave

emikexx
08-07-2023 11:43, 11:43 AM
Welcome Dave,

I like your moxie !

Based on your remarks:

What timeframe do you watch the markets? Or do you practice'place and check afterwards' trading.

Do you do your own EW counting?

chicopkba
08-07-2023 13:04, 01:04 PM
Welcome Dave,

I like your moxie !

Based on your remarks:

What timeframe do you see the markets? Or do you practice'place and assess afterwards' trading.

Can you do your own EW counting?

Lou Daily, 4 hr, 1hr charts for wave direction and 5min, 1min for entrance.

Yes I really do my own wave counting. I am still studying EW but have the fundamentals down.
I use not any kind of sign suppliers, that will be apperant in my trades. I don't wish to piggyback on any one. I would like my trades to be my abilities and my abilities alone.
I wach the market for 10-12 hrs per day. That means I am infront of my cpu for this ammount of time. I am on here from roughly 4:30 pm to 2 am EDT.
For the first week of Oct.. I am on vaion and will be here to the majority of the days.
The more I wach the market the more in tune with it I appear to become.

Dave

pklepkle7
08-07-2023 14:24, 02:24 PM
He's been here and caused a stink and left in disgust because no one here put him on the pedestal that he clearly lacked. It was pretty ugly. Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.png
I wonder who you're talking about??? I did not noticed anyone.

Chelu97
08-07-2023 15:45, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forum, I have two questions about tradevomit and I will never bring him up . I promise. He pulled the same crap here and it was an all out brawl with me squarely in the middle of it. Does everybody remember the quote I posted from still another forum about how he jumps from forum to forum pulling the same crap? Well here is yet more proof. So dave my 2 questions and I will never bring him up again. Did you hear about this forum from tradevomit and if so what did the shithead say. I will not even react. jim

chicopkba
08-07-2023 17:06, 05:06 PM
welcome to the forum, I have two questions regarding tradevomit and I will never bring him up . I guarantee. He pulled the same crap here and it was an all out brawl with me squarely in the middle of it. Does everyone remember the quote I posted from yet another forum regarding how he jumps from forum to forum pulling the same crap? Here is further proof. So dave my two questions and I will never bring him up again. Did you hear about this forum out of tradevomit and if so what exactly did the lying shithead say. I am not going to even respond to your answer I only want to know. Jim Still another member on dailyfx pointed out that he had been banned from here.

I watched that the thread in which you called him out. It seemed so much like mine it was funny.
I have been in a brawl with him and can be distracting me from my trades. I was the first on dailyfx to call him out. He abandoned for 3 times and today has returned with more posts that read like novels. He states alot yet nothing in any way.
He will run off all of the good people on that forum due time if a moderator doesn't surface.

I have composed fxcm a letter stating the issue and have yet to get a responce. I offered to be there moderator.

O well this forum seems to have a much better groupe on this.

The level of eduion that guy has seems to transcend mine and I became very frued trying to remain intelligent within my fires to him. I said some things I shoulda been banned for however a moderator never surfaced.

Rules must be enforced if not the eventual result is chaos.

Dave

Chelu97
08-07-2023 18:27, 06:27 PM
Still another celebrity on dailyfx pointed out that he was prohibited from here.

I watched the thread where you called him out. It seemed so much like mine was funny.
I have been in a brawl with him and is distracting me from my transactions. I was the very first on dailyfx to call him out. He abandoned for 3 days and now has returned with more articles that read like books. He states alot yet nothing in any way.
He'll run off all the good people on that forum in due time if a moderator doesn't surface.

I have written fxcm a letter saying the problem and have yet to get a responce. I offered to be there moderator.

O well this forum appears to have a much better groupe on this.

The degree of schooling that man has appears to exceed mine and I became very frued trying to continue being smart within my flames to him. I said some things I shoulda been prohibited for however a moderator never surfaced.

Rules should be enforced if not the ultimate result is chaos.

Dave thank you and welcome to the best Currency Market forum on the web. why? Because of . He enjoys the kind and respectable people who have made this forum what it is and won't permit assholes, plain and simple. It's comforting to me to know when the tradevomit shows up he'll be here long. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY WIZARD. He rules with a magical wand and a direct foot which will come to be squarely planted in the crack of your ass should anybody decide they need to screw up our family. You should really like it . Welcome. jim

Jennifem
08-07-2023 19:47, 07:47 PM
I responded to TV/7th on daily fx. I do not have 5 mil to suit him for his challenge. I don't want to discuss him further here.
You say 5 mil https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.png....
TV/7th has lost two mil already.... Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.pnghttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.png

Sorry, I also won't bring this joker up again with this thread, but if my memory serves me correct, he contested Jim with 7 mil.

He seems just like a criminal. Inviting his victim, with big dollars, to his loion with his own transportation, together with his own set of people to set up a trading account. When the money's from the account... he will disappear. It's a scam.

I have to agree with Jim, we have a most outstanding moderator, and an extremely skilled spam squad.

Welcome to nigeriaforextrading, Dave. Looking forward to learning in how you trade. BTW, what pairs do you trade?

Cya about
Habeeb

Chelu97
08-07-2023 21:08, 09:08 PM
You say 5 mil https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.png....
TV/7th has lost 2 mil already.... Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.pnghttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581565.png

Sorry, I also will not bring this joker again with this thread, but if my memory serves me right, he contested Jim using 7 mil.

He sounds just like a criminal. Inviting his victim, with big bucks, to his place with his own transport, together with his own set of people to setup a trading account. When the money's from the account... he will disappear. It's a scam.

I have to agree with Jim, we have a most excellent moderator, and a highly skilled spam squad.

Welcome to nigeriaforextrading, Dave. Looking forward to learning from the way you trade also. BTW, what pairs do you exchange?

Cya about
Habeeb LOL!!! Fantastic observation habeeb.

chicopkba
08-07-2023 22:29, 10:29 PM
That's exactly what he provided me would be to bring him.
He explained who cann't come up with a lousy 5 mil

I guess If I went out there he would have me burried in the desert somewhere.

Dave

chicopkba
08-07-2023 23:50, 11:50 PM
This pair has been driving a pivot point for a week now.
My RSI has been flat on the 40 line.
Stochs have been over sold for weekly also. At the beginning of last week stochs were at 8 and have made it into 17/18 now. A correction needs to be in order but there's space to collapse still. On march 28th stochs attained an abysmal level of 4.
That I belive a retest of 1.1865 low on July 4th is possible but not likely.
More likly retest of last weeks low followed buy a rally.

There is minor support @ 1.2010/15 and was my buy point a week.

Eventually I feel like a break above the resistance on upper side is likely mon or even tues.. I really don't find it holding this range any longer than that.

I will buy on evaluation of lows but that I won't sell at the highs this time.

Dave

Jennifem
08-08-2023 01:11, 01:11 AM
I will buy on evaluation of lows but that I won't sell at the highs this time.
Are you speaking about the daily lows? If you are not going to sell at the highs, it seems like you are anticipating the Euro to get more powerful. So, why not buy today at your small support, and have a 20 pip stop, that will be under Friday's low? Imagine if the lows do not get retested?

Hope you do not mind the questions. If you do not mind, then, there's alot going to followhttps://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581565.png in the future. I'm relatively new to trading. Additionally, you think you'll be able to post charts also?

Thanx
Habeeb

alicayumoz
08-08-2023 02:31, 02:31 AM
Anyone has seen netdania.com chart? They'd euro highest price of 1.3468, is it true? When it's, then euro currently is really on the resistance line... if broken above, it might test 1.32

emikexx
08-08-2023 03:52, 03:52 AM
anyone has seen netdania.com chart? They'd euro highest price of 1.3468, can it be true? When it is, then euro now is on the resistance line... if broken over, it could check 1.32 Not correct

chicopkba
08-08-2023 05:13, 05:13 AM
anyone has seen netdania.com chart? They had euro greatest price of 1.3468, is it true? If it is, then euro today is on the resistance line... if broken above, it might check 1.32 I don't like internet dania, electricity charts or some other that FXCM provides. Don't trust fxcm.

Use charts from a body which has no coping desk and that uses straight through processing

mmmelengwz
08-08-2023 06:34, 06:34 AM
You're able to utilize NetDania charts straight from NetDania.com. . .they utilize a generic aggregate feed that's non-market manufacturer specific if you don't wish to rely on any 1 market maker's feed.

chicopkba
08-08-2023 07:54, 07:54 AM
Looks like sun might be good for quite a long.

Dave price dipped slightly but bounced aggressively. Nailed the top trend line. Could be helpful for a brief but keeping tight stops just above and reverse orders for break above top

Dave
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581966.jpg

chicopkba
08-08-2023 09:15, 09:15 AM
Seems like we could be having an over all trend change occurring. A break above 1.3171 resistance ought to confirm.

Dave
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581967.jpg

chicopkba
08-08-2023 10:36, 10:36 AM
Fixme1too said the moon in trading. Got me curious so I always read up on lunar trading a little. This is precisely what I have on it.
Very basic. Look for reversal around the new moon and full moon phases. ( /- 2 days.) Theres more to it, and I will read up. But I have placed yellow lines for full moon and dark kacki for new moon. I will take these things into account as I trade. Could be some conformation to what I think could be unfolding, at those times.

Heres a chart.

Dave
edit: its currently 2 days after a new moon. The price was flat since 2 days prior. . So based on what I read there should be a reversal now. We'll see.
Trend lines are showing up tendency. However, the price could retrace, find support, and still go on for a new up trend. I can concur with this.
So Look for possible retrace today.
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581968.jpg

chicopkba
08-08-2023 11:57, 11:57 AM
last week has been flat and uneventful. Highlighted in yellow circle. But price remains bullish based on fashion lines, and price trender. Price trender poked below top trend line but jumped back above it, which makes it bullish.
*Buying on dips near top fashion line. *(wich is currently the bottom trend line)

On the lunar side, there was a reversal within an intraday scale two business days following the new moon. ( black circle inside the oyellow ring ).

Dave

Edit: can you guys read my chart or all the traces confusing?
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581969.jpg

cangefes
08-08-2023 13:17, 01:17 PM
I think the charts are just about ideal....

We can always replie the traces on our own charts if we need more detail

These are super. .

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and work.

dave

chicopkba
08-08-2023 14:38, 02:38 PM
This is the current lunar cycle chart. We have a full moon this weekend. According to this chart we ought to see the euro$ swing the first part of next week.

Dave
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581970.jpg

chicopkba
08-08-2023 15:59, 03:59 PM
This is the chart on the over all trend. Price has broke from a big wedge and pulled back and found support on the old top trend line. Today the trend has turned into the bulls. We could see a retest of this 1.3300 range.

Dave
https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581970.jpg

sumi19
08-08-2023 17:20, 05:20 PM
Hello I Am Dave.

I am searching for a well moderated forum to post my transactions in. Dailyfx was invaded by tradevector now called 7thsignal.

My thread there is the exact same title as this one. I flammed him many attempts to run him off. It worked for about 3 days.
I assure you I wouldn't flame here.
In case you guys want to have a look at my thread on dailyfx.com overall trade discusion along with my articles here would be like they are there.

In case you don't want that thread moved here just tell me and I'll move on befor I begin.

Due

Dave Gee. . .you would think he would get tired of getting kicked from forums? He's been here and caused a stink and abandoned in disgust because nobody here put him on the pedestal that he clearly lacked. It was pretty ugly. Https://www.nigeriaforextrading.com/attachments/1528581564.png

As far as I know everybody is welcome here ( except spammers) and it's a great forum.
Welcome.

Good luck

Cheers