10k (0.1) Position $300 to $64k In Twelve Weeks - Page 2
Page 2 of 612 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: 10k (0.1) Position $300 to $64k In Twelve Weeks

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote I have no problem with that,is the job what you do live or demo,only curios why a demonion can be hidden.really curios how you will figure out how to pump it up.and I hope you'll succeed so we can see some nice numbers around. Cheers
    I am unsure what the first part of your question means. It's a demonion, only for demonional functions. I trade mostly futures Think or Swim platform. I really think cross currencies are fun to trade. Although a chart is a chart for me personally, futures are technically quite exact and currencies throw you some curve balls.
    I frankly do not know if it will do the job. I do not trade like this in a live account. I think its interesting because I can acquire massive strings of winning trades in a row. I only started thinking about it a week. This may really be an excellent way to limit risk. Trade $300, drive this up, withdraw cash, repeat. You could even trade it more conservatively based on your time period. Of course you would have to be an extremely excellent trader.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote I'm unsure what the first part of your question means. It is a demo, just for demonional functions. I trade mostly futures Think or Swim platform. I truly think cross currencies are enjoyable to exchange. Although a chart is a chart to me personally, futures are technically very precise and currencies throw you some curve balls. I frankly do not know whether it is going to work. I do not trade like this in a live account. I believe its interesting because I could acquire massive strings of winning trades in a row. I just started thinking about it last week. This may really...
    first q was why a demo has to be hidden.solved provided that you didnt saw it was hidden.
    Next q... no more questions.curios only to see how you will squeeze cash from market.i utilize to perform kinda same thing with average 100-200$ accounts.at 900-100- cashout and start again.this shaped me a good y and a good MM with fixed target.pump it up,cashout,repeat.of course I think what could be with bigger beginning but never attempted over 500 as beginning balance.i got used to cashout quickly with no regrets to not get into human nature problems

  3. #13
    I typically have two areas on a flip or bounce that I can create an entry into the trade. There is nothing to say if I don't take the first entry it will give me the chance to get in at the second, better entry. Typically I would hit it at both entrances as I have a fairly good idea were that the retrace will proceed. Trading one trade makes me have to select one or another. I've been taking the first entry because time is of the essence and If I don't take the first trade I might not get another one for hours. So I am unable to fully capitalize on the trade at this point, but knowing where the retrace is going, taking less pips to procure a trade is more significant.

  4. #14
    Gradually, but surely! I am a day behind on my aim of approximately $30 daily. So hopefully I'll be able to ch up.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Gradually, but surely! I am a day behind on my goal of about $30 per day. So hopefully I will have the ability to ch up.
    Isnt the title says 300$ to...?
    I see that a 100k a demo.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote isnt the title says 300$ to...? I see that a 100k a demonion.

  7. #17
    Still behind, but all winners thus far.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote um, your site may dispplay those charts, but no average trader will be able to access them to learn unless cough up 170$. Likely by small supervision, that has been left out. Apart, good luck with the challenge. Wish you may have 300$ actual capital to risk, would make it as a great deal more intriguing to follow.
    I thought it would be interesting if I could actually do it. I do see your point yet and will cough up the $300 to get a live account however arbitrary it might be. Nobody has to pay $170 to see this thread and I wouldn't expect someone to pay to see my own charts unless it had been worthwhile to them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.