Good mornng traders ( 1GMT or comparable),

I will continue here what I was doing in the main GBPUSD thread so as to get more continuation in my own analysis. It will be, in my aim, a type. This doesn't imply other could not partecipate. It means that will do it with the intention to remark, question and eventually enhance what I will write.

I'm not a profile trader, but I use market profile to arrange market data and information. So this thread is dedied to those who do or wish to do exactly the same as me. ** It is for professionals. And it is for traders. Therefore, if you're going to write something here it is going to be about cable or in regard to cable.

Please don't start to inquire about market profile, what is it, the way to use it. This really isn't the purpose of this thread.

Additionally, please don't write something such as thank you, fantastic concept, interesting, useless or whatever in this first thread page. I will start as soon as possible with after that and my analysis, please, don't up to this instant.

Best regards and good trading.

**You require a industry profile instrument with normal letters and sessions to follow this thread. I use this if you like, however you will find many sources.