How to predict the next candle? - Page 3
Page 3 of 613 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: How to predict the next candle?

  1. #21
    I don't forecast, blew my account once I predicted last time, so for now I choose to follow haha,
    have a fantastic day.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Place your finger up your black hole, then turn 3 occasions, shout out jezus, jezus, jezus, consume an entire cucumber and tape for 13 minutes. First color that comes to mind is it!
    I have heard that George Soros uses this system!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote I've heard that George Soros uses this system!
    That is correct.

  4. #24
    It's VERY possible to forecast the colour of the next candle stick. Personally, I use different time frames to get this done. For instance, I can utilize the hourly chart to forecast colour of the next candlestick in a daily chart. By looking at the last couple of candles in the hourly chart, it's possible to tell if the final candle of the hourly chart would result in a bearish/bullish close for the day compared to the preceding day.

  5. #25
    Mostly first 10-15 seconds it goes to the other side of it's future move) Certainly, it's not stable theory, but 80% of candles do it.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Mainly first 10-15 minutes it belongs on the other side of it is future move) Surely, it is not stable theory, but 80% of candles do it.
    Never thought to look at it that way. I will begin experimenting on your own observation and find out how things turn out. 80% chance sounds like a true opportunity for profits, but again the 20% likelihood this will not happen leaves doors open for a variety of imaginations.

  7. #27
    Anybody who can do this, won't be on this forum.
    They will be busy ruling the entire world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.